Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Biblical View On Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical View On Worship (460 Views)

Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / SURVIVING CHILDLESS HOME: Surrogate Option And Biblical View / The Tongue. A Blessing Or A Course. Biblical View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical View On Worship by tola9ja: 6:59am On May 17, 2015
Zephaniah 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

According to the people will worship the lord with one language and one consent
Isaiah 1:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:

my question

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD THAT CALL UPON THE LORD {WORSHIP} WITH ONE LANGUAGE AND ONE CONSENT WITH EVIDENCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biblical View On Worship by Anas09: 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
What do u know abt worship. These clowns go into the Bible and pick scriptures without really knowing what the scripture is talking abt. The language of worship to Jehovah is the language of the holy spirit. Its not speech. Its not english language. John 4:23. But the hour cometh, and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the father in Spirit and Truth; for the father seeketh such to worship him. GJV. So, what is the name of that language. U arabic slave. U can't be a muslim excpet u can read arabic. Poor u. Let me ask u tola, do u have a spirit dwelling in u? It is that spirit communicating and connecting with God that is worship. Not when u bow or kneel to pray. Its not even songs. Its what ur attitudes towards Him and men around that determines ur worship. Worshipping God is taking up the nature of God completely. Obeying him totally. Living in such away that pleases Him. Its not what u do, its who you are. It has nothing to do with speech. But you won't know this would you? You scorn at the holy spirit so u can't understand how he operates. You can't worship God without the Holy Spirit. That's why allah and Jehovah are different. Just keep surfing through the Bible. Oneday u'll go in there and won't comeout a muslim, I have seen ur type before.
Re: Biblical View On Worship by tola9ja: 4:46pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Anas09 post=33836083]
[s]What do u know abt worship. These clowns go into the Bible and pick scriptures without really knowing what the scripture is talking abt[/s].
what is it talking about ??

The language of worship to Jehovah is the language of the holy spirit. Its not speech. Its not english language. John 4:23. But the hour cometh, and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the father in Spirit and Truth; for the father seeketh such to worship him.
can you tell me the language ??
So, what is the name of that language. U arabic slave. U can't be a muslim excpet u can read arabic

LOL

. Poor u. Let me ask u tola, do u have a spirit dwelling in u?
if you have holy spirit in you i have a question for you so that you can use holy spirit to explain it for me
It is that spirit communicating and connecting with God that is worship. Not when u bow or kneel to pray. Its not even songs. Its what ur attitudes towards Him and men around that determines ur worship. Worshipping God is taking up the nature of God completely. Obeying him totally. Living in such away that pleases Him. Its not what u do, its who you are. It has nothing to do with speech. But you won't know this would you? You scorn at the holy spirit so u can't understand how he operates. You can't worship God without the Holy Spirit. That's why allah and Jehovah are different. Just keep surfing through the Bible. Oneday u'll go in there and won't comeout a muslim, I have seen ur type before.

Zephaniah 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

is only a fool will not understand this verse

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus / Confusions on Morality - What's really Good And Bad moral values. / Testimonies From The 2 Days Crusade Of The Lords Chosen, "It Is God's Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.