Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus (461 Views)

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) / He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus by Emmafman1(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
A 17-year-old Texas high school
student claims he saw Jesus
after he collapsed in gym class
and was without a heartbeat
for 20 minutes. Zack Clements
suffered sudden cardiac arrest
at Victory Life Academy on May
5 and was unresponsive. But
just as doctors were about to
declare him dead after 20
minutes, he revived.
He was airlifted to the hospital
& woke up in the intensive care
unit days later. Even more
incredible than Zack's recovery
is what he claims he saw. Jesus!
"When I was out those 20
minutes, I saw a man who
had long ruffled hair and
kind of a thick beard, and
it didn’t take me long to
realize that that was
Jesus," Zack said.
"I went up to him and he
put his hand on my
shoulder and told me
everything would be
alright."
Zach and his family are saying
that they can't explain what
happened, but they're calling it
a miracle.

Re: Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
Hear naija version tommorrow cheesy
Re: Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus by enilove(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2015
That is normal for our saviour Jesus Christ , for it is written :

Acts 10:38-42 KJV
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. [39] And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: [40] Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; [41] Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. [42] And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

He is alive . He is real . I am a living witness . He once saved me from spiritual attack , that would have claimed my life, in 1997.

Thank you Jesus. I LOVE YOU .

1 Like

Re: Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus by Longstride: 10:08pm On May 17, 2015
ruffled hair and thick beard.
okay
Re: Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus by Bigshiko(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
A miracle working God

(1) (Reply)

Help For Christ Sake / Pastor Tunde Bakare Opens Up On His Collapse. / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.