Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? (4275 Views)

What Was The Most Shocking Lie You Ever Told This Year? / Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2015
When I was much younger, my mom "forced" me to go to church with her. She had just become born again while I was away in boarding school and she was becoming a real fanatic.

On this day, after a lot of arguments I finally decided to go with her. The name of the church was grave envagelism mission(something like that) located at Cannal estate in Okota. It was Sunday school or something, very early and as soon we got into the church and caught the pastor in the middle of his preaching saying and I quote, "Some people believe that the church is a bank where you can withdraw money after depositing it. Don't believe that when you pay offering you can come back to the church to ask for help. The church is not a charity organisation". Needless to say, I collected the keys to the house from my mom and went back home to continue my previously interrupted sleep.

Another one is at Christ Embassy. There was a certain time that I used to live with one of their pastors. They have this annual partnership and they give out awards to their "partners". Basically, "partners" are people who donate money to the church for various reasons like their daily devotional aka rhapsody of realities, their tv show etc. First of all, you can't attend the event if you're not a partner and haven't donated a minimum of N50,000 to the cause. Needless to say, I watched the event via their media stream at one of the branches. What was shocking was that the person to receive the first award and being number 100 in the top donors list donated about N100million. Don't ask about number 1. Truly, the church is a very big business.

I've had other shocking experiences in church that make the whole religion thing look like a big hoax. Which I've come to discover it actually is.

Kindly share your own experiences and let's have a laugh today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Raysly(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2015
May amadiokha own by oshimole shut ur mouth tongue
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Anas09: 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
When I come across people like u, I just shake my heard. Thank God u said they use the money for the work of God. You didn't say they use the money to sponsor prostitution or the likes. People like u end up in cult, selling ur souls to the devil just to earn a living. Get closer to this folk u r scorning, compare ur life with theirs. U will remain begging from them yet scorning and scoffing at them. The more u scorn, the better than u they get. King David said, "I will not give to my God that which Cost me nothing", at one stand solomon offered a thousand animals to his God. Abraham gave his only son, the Widow gave everything she had, Everything, home and abroad. No transport to go home, no food in the house for the Children, no husband to provide. She knew the worth of her God, she gave everything. And here u are, an Apostle of satan whose life will remain dry even if u join illuminatti. At leaast satan made it that, illuminatti is not for the brainless and talentless losers like u. Go get a life, because right now u have none. Tell us the truth, you are witch right? When u see or hear people doing Gods work it pintches U. Sorry u came too late, the gate of hell ur dwelling place cannot prevail over the church of Christ. And that pastor family took u in, fed u and gave u a good life, here u r scorning them. Hurry along and bring the curse of God upon u. For the curse of the Lorf is in the house of the wicked "ProV 3:33. Run along.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
Anas09:
When I come across people like u, I just shake my heard. Thank God u said they use the money for the work of God. You didn't say they use the money to sponsor prostitution or the likes. People like u end up in cult, selling ur souls to the devil just to earn a living. Get closer to this folk u r scorning, compare ur life with theirs. U will remain begging from them yet scorning and scoffing at them. The more u scorn, the better than u they get. King David said, "I will not give to my God that which Cost me nothing", at one stand solomon offered a thousand animals to his God. Abraham gave his only son, the Widow gave everything she had, Everything, home and abroad. No transport to go home, no food in the house for the Children, no husband to provide. She knew the worth of her God, she gave everything. And here u are, an Apostle of satan whose life will remain dry even if u join illuminatti. At leaast satan made it that, illuminatti is not for the brainless and talentless losers like u. Go get a life, because right now u have none. Tell us the truth, you are witch right? When u see or hear people doing Gods work it pintches U. Sorry u came too late, the gate of hell ur dwelling place cannot prevail over the church of Christ. And that pastor family took u in, fed u and gave u a good life, here u r scorning them. Hurry along and bring the curse of God upon u. For the curse of the Lorf is in the house of the wicked "ProV 3:33. Run along.

Lol. Talk about "shocking".

I'm certain Jesus, whom you serve, would have responded in a like manner

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 1:32am On May 24, 2015
hahn:
When I was much younger, my mom "forced" me to go to church with her. She had just become born again while I was away in boarding school and she was becoming a real fanatic.

On this day, after a lot of arguments I finally decided to go with her. The name of the church was grave envagelism mission(something like that) located at Cannal estate in Okota. It was Sunday school or something, very early and as soon we got into the church and caught the pastor in the middle of his preaching saying and I quote, "Some people believe that the church is a bank where you can withdraw money after depositing it. Don't believe that when you pay offering you can come back to the church to ask for help. The church is not a charity organisation". Needless to say, I collected the keys to the house from my mom and went back home to continue my previously interrupted sleep.

Another one is at Christ Embassy. There was a certain time that I used to live with one of their pastors. They have this annual partnership and they give out awards to their "partners". Basically, "partners" are people who donate money to the church for various reasons like their daily devotional aka rhapsody of realities, their tv show etc. First of all, you can't attend the event if you're not a partner and haven't donated a minimum of N50,000 to the cause. Needless to say, I watched the event via their media stream at one of the branches. What was shocking was that the person to receive the first award and being number 100 in the top donors list donated about N100million. Don't ask about number 1. Truly, the church is a very big business.

I've had other shocking experiences in church that make the whole religion thing look like a big hoax. Which I've come to discover it actually is.

Kindly share your own experiences and let's have a laugh today.

You must be pretty excited to know that Ireland is going to allow you to marry your boyfriend. You Europeans are sexual perverts.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ireland-makes-history-approves-same-sex-marriage-stars-react-2015235

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
AkanIgbo:

You must be pretty excited to know that Ireland is going to allow you to marry your boyfriend. You Europeans are sexual perverts.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ireland-makes-history-approves-same-sex-marriage-stars-react-2015235

Ok. So, they allow a man who is in love with another man get married to each other and all of a sudden they are worse than Nigerians who will pour fuel over a woman because she is "suspected" to be a witch and light her up while watching her burn to death and scream in agony OR do the same to a young man who snatches a hand bag that probably has less than N2000 or $10 in it and still dress up and attend church on Sunday to praise god?

How has any individuals sexual preference ever affected anyone else and what makes you the judge of what someone else does in his bedroom. Afterall, there are many more cases of rape, child molestation/abuse, wife battery, armed robbery, kidnappings by "straight" individuals. Does this make being straight a criteria for holiness or even evil?

Are you aware of the fact that here in Nigeria one can get locked up for 14years for being gay while there is no law against lynching irrespective of whether or not the victim is innocent or not? So basically, its wrong for someone to sleep with whoever the person prefers even if the partner consents to the act but it is totally okay to burn a suspect up without due trial or investigation?

Bro, you really need to face reality

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by ikorodureporta: 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
I discovered tht som ar initiating ppl in2 freemason & illumi****
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
Shocking experience.

I went to a Nigerian church that taught on the ideals of faith, hope, love, trust. They taught about the civic responsibilities Christians owe their society. They taught that hate only begets hate. They taught about Christ, how he showed compassion to both friends and enemies.
They taught that a helping hand is worth more than a million prayers, that acts of kindness gain better rewards than offering, that our holiness doesnt come from obedience to laws and doctrines, rather from how we treat our fellow men.
They encouraged us to represent Christ in our family and our business. To uphold and support truth. To love our friends but love our enemies more.

Then I woke up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Shocking experience.

I went to a Nigerian church that taught on the ideals of faith, hope, love, trust. They taught about the civic responsibilities Christians owe their society. They taught that hate only begets hate. They taught about Christ, how he showed compassion to both friends and enemies.
They taught that a helping hand is worth more than a million prayers, that acts of kindness gain better rewards than offering, that our holiness doesnt come from obedience to laws and doctrines, rather how we treat our fellow men.

Then I woke up.

Kikikikikikiki
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
Anas09:

What are you saying? YOU sound like you believe in a book written by primitive men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 2:40pm On May 24, 2015
hahn:

Ok. So, they allow a man who is in love with another man get married to each other and all of a sudden they are worse than Nigerians who will pour fuel over a woman because she is "suspected" to be a witch and light her up while watching her burn to death and scream in agony OR do the same to a young man who snatches a hand bag that probably has less than N2000 or $10 in it and still dress up and attend church on Sunday to praise god?

How has any individuals sexual preference ever affected anyone else and what makes you the judge of what someone else does in his bedroom. Afterall, there are many more cases of rape, child molestation/abuse, wife battery, armed robbery, kidnappings by "straight" individuals. Does this make being straight a criteria for holiness or even evil?

Are you aware of the fact that here in Nigeria one can get locked up for 14years for being gay while there is no law against lynching irrespective of whether or not the victim is innocent or not? So basically, its wrong for someone to sleep with whoever the person prefers even if the partner consents to the act but it is totally okay to burn a suspect up without due trial or investigation?

Bro, you really need to face reality

No Bro you need to face reality. White people are more violent and ignorant than any group of people anywhere.

White people sexual perversion starts in their Churches. Your priests in the Catholic Churches are pedophiles. They rape little boys. The Catholic priests are doing it all over the World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-winfield-burns/at-the-vatican-noir_b_3571143.html

Secondly, you don't even want to get into the issue of violence, because no group of people are more violent than White people. White people dropped atomic bombs on Japan. The bombs killed hundreds of thousand of people in seconds. White people have had two World Wars were they have killed millions of their own people. White people have killed so many people in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade that they didn't even bother counting them, so the only way that historians have an idea of how many people died was due to the insurance claims filed by people that shippers and purchasers.

Hell White people in America lynched Black people all the time. There is a book called "100 Years of Lynchings" you might want to read that if you want to know how ignorant and violent White people are. As a matter of fact even the word "Lynching" named after Willie Lynch who was a slave owner in Virginia USA that was famous for lynching and advocating the lynching of Black people. In fact lynchings became common acf of law enforcement in the USA that is still going on today, which you would know if you lived in the USA because each day we get more stories about Police shooting down unarmed people all over the naiton. So don't talk about what is going on in Nigeria, because what is going on in the USA is much worse; except in in the USA it is sanctioned by the government rather than by a few misguided idiots in a village here and a village over there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lynch_speech

Anyway congratulations on your pending nuptials to your boyfriend. It is called sodomy and it is an abomination before God, but White people don't care because they don't believe in God.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 24, 2015
I don't know about you, but my God doesn't care about sodomy. Your balls, your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
I guess I'm wrong to have believed that you had any brains. First of all, I'm happily married to an Ijaw woman. I wonder where you got the notion that I was gay.

Secondly, I live in Nigeria and I'm more concerned about what goes on here than what goes on in the states. Naturally

The truth is, man is violent in nature irrespective of colour. The difference between both of us is I'm more concerned about what black men do while you're hell bent on blaming everything on the white man.

Come to kirikiri and see how the black man imprisons his fellow black man in the worst conditions for petty crimes and in a lot of instances for NOTHING. A lot of inmates in ATM are there as a result of "raiding".

And you're talking about white churches? Well, everyone knows white churches sleep with your kid while black churches sleep with your wife. At the end of the day, nobody holy pass.

Yes, I've read about white cops shooting black men in the states but do you know what black cops here do to black men? In panti, we have police officers who kill criminals indiscriminately with out fair trial and sell their kidneys, lungs and other body parts.

Cops here will kill you in the middle of the night if they find you with excess cash. There's a true story of when Nigerian cops killed a Nigerian who came back from the states after living over there for 15years. They killed him and dumped his body on another street. The only reason why people got to know about was because the cab driver who was with him when he was arrested did his own investigation and reported to the man's cousin who was a military personel.

Stop blaming the white man for your problems

AkanIgbo:

No Bro you need to face reality. White people are more violent and ignorant than any group of people anywhere.

White people sexual perversion starts in their Churches. Your priests in the Catholic Churches are pedophiles. They rape little boys. The Catholic priests are doing it all over the World.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-winfield-burns/at-the-vatican-noir_b_3571143.html

Secondly, you don't even want to get into the issue of violence, because no group of people are more violent than White people. White people dropped atomic bombs on Japan. The bombs killed hundreds of thousand of people in seconds. White people have had two World Wars were they have killed millions of their own people. White people have killed so many people in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade that they didn't even bother counting them, so the only way that historians have an idea of how many people died was due to the insurance claims filed by people that shippers and purchasers.

Hell White people in America lynched Black people all the time. There is a book called "100 Years of Lynchings" you might want to read that if you want to know how ignorant and violent White people are. As a matter of fact even the word "Lynching" named after Willie Lynch who was a slave owner in Virginia USA that was famous for lynching and advocating the lynching of Black people. In fact lynchings became common acf of law enforcement in the USA that is still going on today, which you would know if you lived in the USA because each day we get more stories about Police shooting down unarmed people all over the naiton. So don't talk about what is going on in Nigeria, because what is going on in the USA is much worse; except in in the USA it is sanctioned by the government rather than by a few misguided idiots in a village here and a village over there.

Anyway congratulations on your pending nuptials to your boyfriend. It is called sodomy and it is an abomination before God, but White people don't care because they don't believe in God.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I don't know about you, but my God doesn't care about sodomy. Your balls, your business.

Lol
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 12:14am On May 25, 2015
hahn:
I guess I'm wrong to have believed that you had any brains. First of all, I'm happily married to an Ijaw woman. I wonder where you got the notion that I was gay.

Secondly, I live in Nigeria and I'm more concerned about what goes on here than what goes on in the states. Naturally

The truth is, man is violent in nature irrespective of colour. The difference between both of us is I'm more concerned about what black men do while you're hell bent on blaming everything on the white man.

Come to kirikiri and see how the black man imprisons his fellow black man in the worst conditions for petty crimes and in a lot of instances for NOTHING. A lot of inmates in ATM are there as a result of "raiding".

And you're talking about white churches? Well, everyone knows white churches sleep with your kid while black churches sleep with your wife. At the end of the day, nobody holy pass.

Yes, I've read about white cops shooting black men in the states but do you know what black cops here do to black men? In panti, we have police officers who kill criminals indiscriminately with out fair trial and sell their kidneys, lungs and other body parts.

Cops here will kill you in the middle of the night if they find you with excess cash. There's a true story of when Nigerian cops killed a Nigerian who came back from the states after living over there for 15years. They killed him and dumped his body on another street. The only reason why people got to know about was because the cab driver who was with him when he was arrested did his own investigation and reported to the man's cousin who was a military personel.

Stop blaming the white man for your problems

You have mental issues. Something is wrong with you. It must be the fact that you claim to be part white and part, which means you are really screwed up.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2015
Vooks, have any experience to share?
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 25, 2015
AkanIgbo:

You have mental issues. Something is wrong with you. It must be the fact that you claim to be part white and part, which means you are really screwed up.
Coolio Megro, hate does no good.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
AkanIgbo:

Lol. You are obviously out of words.

One love bro

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by vooks: 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Vooks, have any experience to share?
Can't think of any. But I recall once in a Catholic Church enjoying incense while at the same time fearing the body in the coffin would come to life like in Dracula movies.

What's your favorite movie btw?
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
vooks:

What's your favorite movie btw?
Any Denzel Washington or Will Smith flick. Not a movie guy.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
hahn:

Lol. You are obviously out of words.

One love bro

No. It is just obvious to me that you have mental issues.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Ifeann(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2015
All humanity can be just as evil.
Blacks also lynch people even in the 21st century. Have u seen the xenophobic attacks in SA, not the one of this year, the pervious ones. They roast there fellow Africans like a barbecue.

Arabs traded and killed millions of black slaves, the middle east has always been a hotbed for violence, Asians have fought wars as much as the Europeans and even far longer. India hates Pakistan, Japanese and china fought wars for centuries,
There are some Asian and south American countries that u as a nigerina will find unbearable.

The "white" have only managed to be the frist to use there brains to take violence to the next level. If "blacks" had nukes they will be more dangerous than "whites".

AkanIgbo:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
Ifeann:
All humanity can be just as evil.
Blacks also lynch people even in the 21st century. Have u seen the xenophobic attacks in SA, not the one of this year, the pervious ones. They roast there fellow Africans like a barbecue.

Arabs traded and killed millions of black slaves, the middle east has always been a hotbed for violence, Asians have fought wars as much as the Europeans and even far longer. India hates Pakistan, Japanese and china fought wars for centuries,
There are some Asian and south American countries that u as a nigerina will find unbearable.

The "white" have only managed to be the frist to use there brains to take violence to the next level. If "blacks" had nukes they will be more dangerous than "whites".

When have you ever known Africans to have a World War where millions of their own people are killed? Much less two World Wars where the same thing happened again? Because that is what Europeans have did.

Most African conflicts are regional and in most cases they boil down to ethnic conflicts that erupt due to encroachment on each others lands. When you look behind the conflicts it is usually due to the Europeans and Arabs encroaching onto Africans lands in the first place and pushing people off of their land, which cause displacement; and that is usually the genesis for the ethnic wars.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2015
AkanIgbo:

No. It is just obvious to me that you have mental issues.

It takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
AkanIgbo:

When have you ever known Africans to have a World War where millions of their own people are killed? Much less two World Wars where the same thing happened again? Because that is what Europeans have did.

Most African conflicts are regional and in most cases they boil down to ethnic conflicts that erupt due to encroachment on each others lands. When you look behind the conflicts it is usually due to the Europeans and Arabs encroaching onto Africans lands in the first place and pushing people off of their land, which cause displacement; and that is usually the genesis for the ethnic wars.

You just love to blame the white man for all your problems yet to speak their language, went to their schools, use their technology and live under their laws and benefit from the white man's achievement.

Until you come to Africa, all you are saying is hogwash. Come and experience what's going on here and then you'll have the right to your comments. Rent is cheap

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 8:11pm On May 25, 2015
hahn:

You just love to blame the white man for all your problems yet to speak their language, went to their schools, use their technology and live under their laws and benefit from the white man's achievement.

Until you come to Africa, all you are saying is hogwash. Come and experience what's going on here and then you'll have the right to your comments. Rent is cheap

The schools are not his. They belonged to the Moors. Education was passed to him by the Moors.
The technology is not his. Technology is passed on through every society.
The white man has no achievements. He lived in caves with his dogs just up to a few hundred years ago. The Moors brought him enlightenment. The White man goes around and looks at everyone else society and then claim those societies accomplishment as his own.

Like I said before you have some kind of mental issues. I think that something has to be wrong with you if you think that Africans have never accomplished anything.

And on top of that you are lying about sitting in the middle of Nigeria and not having lights and electricity. Well how are you always on the internet making ridiculous statements about Africans if you have no lights and electricity? However instead of you being thankful to the people of Nigeria for giving you a home, electricity and educating you; you sit on the internet and bad mouth their country. You have a lot of mental problems.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by nortcentrallord(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
AkanIgbo:

Please can you educate me where in the bible it is written, permitted or encouraged for priests or Christians to practice sodomy? Didn't you read the story of sodom and gomorhar which is where the evil sin got its name from? The bible is a slandered of living of Christians. If any priest is involved in such, it is his personal evil desire and it is evil and the Bible does not permit that. Can we say the same of the koran that preaches, advice, encourages and endears killing, bombing, child marriage, women slavery and other associated evil practiced by muslims who can boldly stand and support their claims from the Koran and hadiths? Please, answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
AkanIgbo:

The schools are not his. They belonged to the Moors. Education was passed to him by the Moors.
The technology is not his. Technology is passed on through every society.
The white man has no achievements. He lived in caves with his dogs just up to a few hundred years ago. The Moors brought him enlightenment. The White man goes around and looks at everyone else society and then claim those societies accomplishment as his own.

Like I said before you have some kind of mental issues. I think that something has to be wrong with you if you think that Africans have never accomplished anything.

And on top of that you are lying about sitting in the middle of Nigeria and not having lights and electricity. Well how are you always on the internet making ridiculous statements about Africans if you have no lights and electricity? However instead of you being thankful to the people of Nigeria for giving you a home, electricity and educating you; you sit on the internet and bad mouth their country. You have a lot of mental problems.

This is exactly why I keep saying you're ignorant about what is going on here. If you had any inkling on what I have to go through to reply your dumb comments you'll swallow your tongue.

And that's why I'm a Nigerian. We achieve the best under the worst conditions and make it looks easy!
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by simplex2: 11:10am On May 26, 2015
Witnessed Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy proclaim that 'He can't die; death is not a part of the new convenant'.

His dad, who was a deacon in the church died few years later...He still believe death is alien to christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Shocking experience.

They taught that a helping hand is worth more than a million prayers, that acts of kindness gain better rewards than offering, that our holiness doesnt come from obedience to laws and doctrines, rather from how we treat our fellow men.
They encouraged us to represent Christ in our family and our business. To uphold and support truth. To love our friends but love our enemies more.

Then I woke up.
Heya... I understand my dear. It's all our fault but Christ is changing all of that.
But don't let our failures cause you to fall and choose destruction over life.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Heya... I understand my dear. It's all our fault but Christ is changing all of that.
But don't let our failures cause you to fall and choose destruction over life.

I believe its also time God and Jesus change and stop threathening us to serve him. If god is really all powerful, I wouldn't need to be threathened with eternal damnation to serve him. If he loved me so much, he wouldn't want to burn me for Adam and Eve's crime, which he could have easily avoided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor / Pastor Walks On Water / Did Jephthah Actually Sacrifice His Daughter To The Lord As A Burnt Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.