Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Serious Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter (827 Views)

Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. / Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter by onoerime: 3:16pm On May 17, 2015
A friend went on a voyage which took him about three months on sea. Within this period, his only son got ill which almost resulted to death. The wife took the child to the hospital and after due consultation, the doctor confirmed a main operation to be carried out on the child. The doctor needed the sum of #150,000 before commencing any treatment; so the mother of the child tried reaching the husband but it was to no avail. So she went back home and thought where she could raise such money. After much thoughts, she decided to try the next door neighbour. Though, he agreed to help but demanded sex. The woman has no choice rather to render herself . She was given the money and the baby was properly diagnosed. Few weeks later, the husband returned home and she broke up the whole story to her husband. Now place yourself as the husband. What will be your reactions?
Re: Serious Matter by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
I blv the word called "faith" so much. nothing will happen to my kid even if she couldn't afford the money.

The end of my kid is not yet time cos if it is, even after the money he might still die

She will leave my house and continue her affair with my neighbor.

Reason: if there is another problem to solve, she will definitely still fvck for cash!
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
Men/guys come n answer
Re: Serious Matter by aristocrazzy: 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Serious Matter by Drdaps(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
Ok
As husband
To the wife., I'll do nothing but if the neighbor also has a wife then I will try my charms on her.
Re: Serious Matter by lordizak(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
if my wife can be honest enough, it will be forgiven. besides it's just sex.
Re: Serious Matter by agarawu23(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
lordizak:
if my wife can be honest enough, it will be forgiven. besides it's just sex.
undecided "its just sex" undecided
Re: Serious Matter by natas22: 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
It sounds more like a riddle to me, such kind of scenario hardly happens so if you are telling me that she don't have a relation or things to sell to get the money must it be through sex

MY VERDICT

FORMULATED STORY

www.
Re: Serious Matter by onoerime: 3:29pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
It sounds more like a riddle to me, such kind of scenario hardly happens so if you are telling me that she don't have a relation or things to sell to get the money must it be through sex

MY VERDICT

FORMULATED STORY

www.
shoo! You are refering to a trending happenings as formulated
Re: Serious Matter by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2015
Na wah o o ...how can a man be far away and not make arrangements or make his wife have access to funds or even make her a signatory to his account?
This one hard o o
Re: Serious Matter by natas22: 3:36pm On May 17, 2015
onoerime:
shoo! You are refering to a trending happenings as formulated

Bro, if thats real that means the lady is into kind of acts before getting married. Na today

www.
Re: Serious Matter by onoerime: 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Na wah o o ...how can a man be far away and not make arrangements or make his wife have access to funds or even make her a signatory to his account?
This one hard o o
so what will be your decision on this matter?
Re: Serious Matter by pasqal09: 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
False stories everywhere!!!
Re: Serious Matter by onoerime: 3:41pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

Bro, if thats real that means the lady is into kind of acts before getting married. Na today

www.
we are refering to life and death and you are saying kind of acts. We all know how women use to panic when it comes to children been sick
Re: Serious Matter by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Mothers!
They definetly has no substitute.
Back to issue. Hmmmmm assuming am the husband i will forgive her y because
1; she is honest,

2;she deem no sacrifes too big for her family.
I call her the virtures woman because she can give her all for her family bt for the neighbour, hmmmmm my rule stand
if you
eat my chicken you better hide your beef else hmmmm you would not be able to testify the amount of damage that you will witness.
Re: Serious Matter by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
onoerime:
so what will be your decision on this matter?

My dear, like I said. This is really hard to leave with or take a decision against her.
He has to let go and plan his family better.
But wait o, the wife no get friends and family to ask for help?
Abi she dey eye her neighbour befor now?

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Define Guys / How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? / All These Beauties You See...were Once Men. Choi! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.