Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do (802 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U / How Do You Let A Girl Know You Love Her Without Telling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Ynotme: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
I am ND holder and my boyfriend has been writing jamb but no admision .is only wace result dat he ve.
he has decided to start busines so that we can get married next year
should i agree to married him.
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Moyola(f): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
err. . . . undecided. . . . . No!
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by martho(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
Do you need permission 2 marry a man?
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
Poster, what kinda question is this? You are old enough to decide for yourself.Askin us this question shows that you are not sure whether you love him or you're not ready for marriage
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by kolaoloye(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
Moyola:

err. . . . undecided. . . . . No!
why did you say no. Is it the certificate she is going to marry or the man
sorry for been rude but she should look at the guys potential not the present condition cheesy
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by emmyjojo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
if u luv d guy d way he is, den why not?
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Moyola(f): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
kola oloye:

why did you say no. Is it the certificate she is going to marry or the man
sorry for been rude but she should look at the guys potential not the present condition cheesy

Ain saying she shouldnt marry him cuz of his certificate/qualification.

Let him start the business he wants buh trust me if the business flops. . . . undecided

I'll suggest despite whatever business he starts, he should try to develop himself academically.
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Ynotme: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
tanks guys
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by toosoon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
Just advice him to enrol in part time program as well, if that is done, then wait till next year for the answer to your question.
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by nnyin: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
pls if u really love him and as i can see u want him to further his education why don't u encourage him to move head with his studies and that u will always there for him. even in biz he still need education to make it. sit him down and talk to him
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by jacq(f): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
why the hurry into marriage life ? eh !
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 11, 2009
Lord, save me from these kind of men lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by wakagirl: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2009
Y not me:

I am ND holder and my boyfriend has been writing jamb but no admision .is only wace result dat he ve.
he has decided to start busines so that we can get married next year
should i agree to married him.

With this kinda oyinbo you both need to keep trying Jamb
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by patwhizkid(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
Write jamb 4 him nao, so dat he can pass, go 2 skul & hold ND like him, enugo? No marry businessman o.
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by gentleemmy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
I won't leave you without an advice. See, marriage is not a thing someone advices another to get into or a relationship recommended by somebody else. The best thing to do is forget about marrying a (sorry to say) jobless man because your happiness will be short-lived even if you are working. Another thing, pray that your 'man' passes jamb and post-ume so he can be a graduate because it pays more.

Best of luck!
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by Omolola1(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
marry him now grin
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by atilla(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2009
hi Y not, how ild are both of you
Re: Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do by bluespice(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
wakagirl:

With this kinda oyinbo you both need to keep trying Jamb
took the words outta my mouth

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Get Married But Thers Is A Problem! Help Pls / "if I Cant Ve U Den No One Else Will"how Would U Feel If Sum1 Said Dis 2 U? / Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.