Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father (22001 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 5:05pm On May 17, 2015
PentiumPro:

Oloribuku ni iwo bobo odoyo yi sha!
Since you don't see anything good in other people but being negative, your life shall run on negativity and people will never see anything good in your life.
Amin

Thanks for saying Amen to your own prayers.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by PentiumPro(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Thank for saying Amen to your own prayers.
GEJ loss has turned you to Nairaland mad man. Kpele.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Chanchit: 5:19pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
There's no real difference now, he looked like a monkey as a child, he has now grown into a baboon, subtle but unnoticeable difference I say.

. With this Your comment I now realize your problem is spiritual.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by vjbrown: 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
There's no real difference now, he looked like a monkey as a child, he has now grown into a baboon, subtle but unnoticeable difference I say.

but you know my guy say monkey no fine but him mama like am....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Btruth: 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
This is obviously not his dad. His grandad probably.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 6:09pm On May 17, 2015
vjbrown:
but you know my guy say monkey no fine but him mama like am....

That na true o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

SHARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP.

He was a cute boy. He is only fat now as an adult.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by monajit(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
In your best intrest, go and learn manners! You don't just come on the internet to insult people that you may not have audience with in a life time.
Mogidi:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Mogidi: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
monajit:
In your best intrest, go and learn manners! You don't just come on the internet to insult people that you may not have audience with in a life time.

Its ok to insult GEJ abi?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by dowjones(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
PentiumPro:

Since you don't see anything good in other people but being negative, your life shall run on negativity and people will never see anything good in your life.
Amin

Typical abusive trait of the yoruba woman.

Be different
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by PentiumPro(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
dowjones:

Typical abusive trait of the yoruba woman.

Be different
Where are you from? Let me know your tribe to address your madness appropriately.
Eyin kobokobo werey jati jati.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by lexy2014: 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Wow...that's uncalled 4
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by lexy2014: 6:46pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:

Wow the pig was slim then
Am sure u can do better than that
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by sweetgala(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
Dele Momodu father is a man of good repute. My father, uncles and aunt's who grew up around I'm always have something good to say of him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by phidipe(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

i wish i know how your father look like, the place. people and achievement this man your abusing has made i wonder if any in your family can achieve such . A product of wasted Sperm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by clovislouis(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
PentiumPro:

Where are you from? Let me know your tribe to address your madness appropriately.
ur fada yansh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by tirex(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

haba..calm down now...he offend u before
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by PentiumPro(f): 7:28pm On May 17, 2015
clovislouis:
ur fada yansh
Your mama dirty boobs
Kobokobo bastard
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by obynaDmob(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
PentiumPro:

Amin

What if someone said the exact same thing to u?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Sometimes I just wonder about the psyche of some people
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by dowjones(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2015
PentiumPro:

Loser!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father by Owoplenty(m): 5:45am On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

sense dey ur head so? omo iran kiran.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why UK Govt Seized £27,000 From Diezani / FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.