Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252839 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mintayo: Thanks,this is the link,pls i want to recommend it for the front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1506134/lists-yoruba-names-english-meaning

Done.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
I want to recommend this on the Front Page Please Sirs :

https://www.nairaland.com/1511062/yoruba-bata-drummer-baami-ayanleke
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I want to recommend this on the Front Page Please Sirs :

https://www.nairaland.com/1511062/yoruba-bata-drummer-baami-ayanleke

^^
The above thread shouldn't be in the culture section. It should be in the news section.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

^^
The above thread shouldn't be in the culture section. It should be in the news section.

Bata drummming is cultural. undecided
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Bata drummming is cultural. undecided

It is, but it is not a video demonstrating Bata Drumming, if it were that would be more cultural. This is more or less a news article discussing a great bata drummer.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is, but it is not a video demonstrating Bata Drumming, if it were that would be more cultural. This is more or less a news article discussing a great bata drummer.

ok then where is the "News section" ?

can you provide me with a link?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok then where is the "News section" ?

can you provide me with a link?

Hello sir, a place to place in the future for those kind of announcements could be here:

https://www.nairaland.com/events
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Ajuran: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
fulaman why u close my thread. just cause some people bring hate to my thread doesn't mean i should be punished and my thread closed. why don't you ban those people instead of closing my threads you crazy nomad.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran: fulaman why u close my thread. just cause some people bring hate to my thread doesn't mean i should be punished and my thread closed. why don't you ban those people instead of closing my threads you crazy nomad.

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Ajuran: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

thats your opinion. I was not spamming. I was trying to start a dialogue. If you think having a topic that is a little similar is spamming why are there millions of topics. Do you honestly think they are all different?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran: fulaman why u close my thread. just cause some people bring hate to my thread doesn't mean i should be punished and my thread closed. why don't you ban those people instead of closing my threads you crazy nomad .

@bold...be mindful of what you call your moderators. You didn't have to mention that just to pass a message across.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Ajuran: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
bigfrancis21:

@bold...be mindful of what you call your moderators. You didn't have to mention that just to pass a message across.

I am a Nomad myself: I am a Somali. Its an Honor to be called a Nomad, as we live in harsh environments.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

Hello sir, a place to place in the future for those kind of announcements could be here:

https://www.nairaland.com/events

ok thnx.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Come Fulaman....Send this thread to the front page before I go vex for you o grin https://www.nairaland.com/1125732/fluently-multilingual-what-language-think Which level? una no want make I make front page? grin Na joke jor grin
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
doubleDx: Come Fulaman....Send this thread to the front page before I go vex for you o grin https://www.nairaland.com/1125732/fluently-multilingual-what-language-think Which level? una no want make I make front page? grin Na joke jor grin

Sure, I'll request it on your behalf
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Ajuran: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dear Fula,

I have never had a thread of mine make it to the front page. I feel like this is the only think i have not accomplished on Nairaland yet. Its been two years since i started trolling, i mean sharing my thoughts on nairaland. And am not getting any younger. Please make one of my threads go the front page. Or you can give me some guidelines on a thread to create that would meet your strict afrocentric criteria. I want to discuss issues like slavery, weaves, dna, evolution of the black race.

-Sincerely yours,

your Nomadic brother from another mother
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran: Dear Fula,

I have never had a thread of mine make it to the front page. I feel like this is the only think i have not accomplished on Nairaland yet. Its been two years since i started trolling, i mean sharing my thoughts on nairaland. And am not getting any younger. Please make one of my threads go the front page. Or you can give me some guidelines on a thread to create that would meet your strict afrocentric criteria. I want to discuss issues like slavery, weaves, dna, evolution of the black race.

-Sincerely yours,

Ayanle, you have made some good threads in the past like the one that tests ones knowledge on all the countries of Africa and where they are situated. Instead of trolling these forums, you can make more productive threads. If you create a nice productive thread, I will vouch for you.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Ajuran: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

Ayanle, you have made some good threads in the past like the one that tests ones knowledge on all the countries of Africa and where they are situated. Instead of trolling these forums, you can make more productive threads. If you create a nice productive that, I will vouch for you.

Oh fula, my fula, thank you so much. I will not disappoint you my nomadic brother, no i will not.

-your black brother

Ajuran
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013

-Sincerely yours,

stop lying. one of your threads did make FP.

I remember. the one you modified.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by bigfrancis21: 1:24am On Nov 12, 2013

-Sincerely yours,

Create a thread worthy of the front page and your front page request will be pushed forward accordingly.

Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2013
@fulaman

Thanks again for help with the ban and my apologizes for "stalking"(for lack of a better word) you to other rooms. wink
Given that I was banned from the culture board I couldn't use this tread as a means to get unblocked.

**Unlike most I don't have multiple accounts**
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 3:27am On Nov 14, 2013
RandomAfricanAm: @fulaman

Thanks again for help with the ban and my apologizes for "stalking"(for lack of a better word) you to other rooms. wink
Given that I was banned from the culture board I couldn't use this tread as a means to get unblocked.

**Unlike most I don't have multiple accounts**

No problem
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1314521/haitian-history-thread/2

My KidStranglehold account got banned in that thread. Also you don't need to unhide the post. Just irreverent revisionism of Haitian history that I should have not posted.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 2:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Stranglehold: https://www.nairaland.com/1314521/haitian-history-thread/2

My KidStranglehold account got banned in that thread. Also you don't need to unhide the post. Just irreverent revisionism of Haitian history that I should have not posted.

Done.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Thank you. smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by RandomAfricanAm: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Please unhide my post in...
https://www.nairaland.com/1241171/african-elites-india

thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fulaman198(m): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013
RandomAfricanAm: Please unhide my post in...
https://www.nairaland.com/1241171/african-elites-india

thank you

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

The Yoruba Oriki For Twin & Its Translation - Dedicated To Twins Worldwide. / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.