Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos (40558 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by omenka(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:
hehehehehe.. i have hope..

back on my drawing board.. planning how to make this money
Lmao. Good luck then. cheesy

Mehn!! This woman is faaaaaan!!! Those dudes can't tell me they aren't eyeing her wishing they were the ones stirring her chocolates. cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Moana(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Wow two thumbs up, one for my governor and the other for our new gorgeous and beautiful first lady.

A million thumbs down for haters.
we will see if you will still tell the same story when she starts using your budget to fuel her jet and go shopping in Italy grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by IamforGod: 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
Does this. girl not smile?

Is she regretting already?

This oshiomole. Shud av done that wedding lowkey.

What's the essence of announcing the wedding when both of dem don old sef.

Later u go hear say the girl no fit get belle.

Mteeew
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
Oshobaba so ugly I put pictures of him on my car to prevent my radio from getting stolen.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by tonytony208(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
leo1234:

She digs gold which is valuable.
What do u dig

I would rather remain poor than deceive others to make money. Are you too one of those that believe that the substance of your life is the measure of how rich you are? If you one of them, then I only see you living a very shallow life.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by gbrown(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
Abuse me all you want. But each time I see the two together, I can't help thinking of the Beauty and the Beast

Check the picture below and ask yourself what this girl want from oshobaba if not money and power. See oshomole's head self. It is enough to kill any passion a woman can have for him. The girl is just a gold digger; no more, no less!
JEALOUSY! JEALOUSY!! JEALOUSY!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Mehn! This lady is sooooooooo pretty.
I'm awed at GOD's work anytime I see her.
How did the two of them meet?
i ask the same question..oshio looks like her driver...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by gbrown(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
Abuse me all you want. But each time I see the two together, I can't help thinking of the Beauty and the Beast

Check the picture below and ask yourself what this girl want from oshobaba if not money and power. See oshomole's head self. It is enough to kill any passion a woman can have for him. The girl is just a gold digger; no more, no less!
JEALOUSY! JEALOUSY!! JEALOUSY!!! FOR YOUR MIND YOU HAD THIS SWEET SUCCULENT BEAUTY ALL TO YOURSELF, TAKE HEART, HUSTLE HARD, YOU WILL GET THERE.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by virus04(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:

If a woman marries you because of your money, then you are doomed for life. Wake up man and stop reasoning like a kid; that is if you are not one.
na u dey reason like kid..becos u neva see anytin..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

They met in my house. Come to my house; u could be lucky too wink
Soro niyen!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by kushsy: 10:40pm On May 17, 2015
I don't understand..this pretty n cute lady could not find a husband until osho came her way..hope she would be happy..i wish her happiness.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by doppler999(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
Oshobaba so ugly I put pictures of him on my car to prevent my radio from getting stolen.. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:

You have spoken well. But I think you are yet to understand the psychological framework of the woman as different from that of the male. Women are drawn to real men who will cherish them and offer them security. Security not necessarily in terms of pecuniary concerns but some sort of peace of soul that remains incomprehensible to the male folks. Man is a mystery but the woman is mysteriously mysterious.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by doppler999(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
oshobaba so dark he went to night school en got marked absent. grin grin grin

grin grin

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by JoeCutie(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2015
See as the lady be like Sheep among Wolves. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by melvin0004(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2015
adam pls do smtin abt d church building.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by leo1234(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:

I would rather remain poor than deceive others to make money. Are you too one of those that believe that the substance of your life is the measure of how rich you are? If you one of them, then I only see you living a very shallow life.
What is the essence of working hard in life if not to get the best.
Guy let's face the fact money keeps life moving. Will you be happy if your daughter gets married to young handsome man that can't even feed her talk more of meeting her other needs?
Truth is that life is not all about money but we need money in our daily lives even in the church. I have seen men abandoned their wives( the love of their life ) in hospital because of money
But wait o. Do you expect an accomplished man like Oshiomhole to marry an ugly woman

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Xtracoool(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2015
okooloyun1:
I wish I could see the girl in person to tell her my mind.

Now the tone of this post worries me. Do you mean advice or what. What could possibly be your mind that you want to tell another man's wife? Pls I really would like to help you.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Writeditor: 10:52pm On May 17, 2015
post=33834400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vO3uEKuPCds/VVja1f7vEUI/AAAAAAAB34o/6MGpAaCX20I/s280/AdamsOshiomholeIara2.jpg[/img]

Governor Adams Oshiomhole and new wife, Lara Fortes attended a special Thanksgiving service at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi on Sunday..
It's Iara fortes, not Lara Fortes. Where do you bloggers get your spellings from?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by 190: 10:58pm On May 17, 2015
She's Ethiopian so I'm not surprised by her beauty
Because Ethiopian girls are 100times more beautiful than Nigerian girls
I know a few Ethiopian girls even more beautiful than this lady in question so no surprises here
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Vince77(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:
hehehehehe.. i have hope..

back on my drawing board.. planning how to make this money
im telling u
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2015
Like we care... Ha!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by seankay(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2015
I'm yet to see her smile
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by harry509: 11:39pm On May 17, 2015
post=33834400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vO3uEKuPCds/VVja1f7vEUI/AAAAAAAB34o/6MGpAaCX20I/s280/AdamsOshiomholeIara2.jpg[/img]

Governor Adams Oshiomhole and new wife, Lara Fortes attended a special Thanksgiving service at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi on Sunday..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Nj3T4u6uEQI/VVjayT4nudI/AAAAAAAB34g/PLVfrZ4X2RM/s280/AdamsOshiomholeIara1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-37_-slss9cA/VVjbJltE5bI/AAAAAAAB344/XHYeK1poiAs/s1600/Oshiomhole.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RO8B-BoxFq4/VVjah6BykgI/AAAAAAAB34Y/Ym3XSklzwNw/s1600/AdamsOshiomholeIara.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qkFDdyyQWW8/VVjbAeMXzBI/AAAAAAAB34w/nFA7SOxaaJg/s1600/AdamsOshiomholeIara3.jpg[/img]

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/see-photos-of-gov-adams-oshiomhole-lara.html

Add Us On BBM 2B523D25
it's well. Am reali reali short of words ryte now. Bt all dsame I wish dem happy marriage life. Mine is cumn soon AMEN.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Justicealh3(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
Ama tired for get hie the marriage of this gov adams oshiomo, come on.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Pamcrest(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
chemmerfrank:
If i must ask abi na wonder... Where are the girls people.. Family,friend or loved ones??

Anyhow congrats!

.....and d couple beside osho in d second pix, who do u think they are?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by harry509: 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
u dull sha. Can u imagin putn sum1 pix on ur radio 2 prevent it frm stealin. God has bless dem already ntn u hater's can do abt it. Afta all nobody created his or her slf joor.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Pamcrest(f): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
doppler999:

grin grin

cry Oh no...this pix is so so unflattering. My friend says "Everything about them is disparate, perpendicularly and proportionally extreme".
Nways I wish them HML.....May whatever brought them together keep them together!
My humble submission
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by folabayo1(f): 12:07am On May 18, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought we've run out of sensible members... Thank you.
uwc
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Nobody: 12:36am On May 18, 2015
This wan na for the driver or houseboy...kai! Enjoy yaself
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by petsolo15(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2015
pretty wife. the most beautiful woman I have seen on earth.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos by Seventeen(f): 2:32am On May 18, 2015
tonytony208:

It beats me too, honestly... Even me with my pimple face, I no go marry this guy. I guess her true reasons (if its really and truly not money and fame like we are thinking) will remain a mystery. But nobody should tell me, they are head over heels in love, that's baldadash. Whatever her reasons shaa.... E no concern me finally....... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.