Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience (744 Views)

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by spako4(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2015
After Jonathan’s loss, my ailment disappeared – Patience
May 17, 2015 • By
ShareTweet+ 1Mail.

Patience Jonathan
Patience Jonathan

Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan has revealed that an ailment she has been battling since 2012, which required a major operation disappeared immediately after her husband lost the 2015 Presidential election.

She spoke today at the Sunday service at the Aso Villa Chapel, the last one she and her husband would attend before the 29 May inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Patience said she was due for a major operation after the election. But after her husband’s defeat in the election, further tests carried out in hospitals abroad showed that she was healthy and no longer required any operation.

She however disclosed that she went through a major operation abroad in between campaigns in January. Although Mrs. Jonathan never disclosed the nature of her illness, she was reportedly battling ovarian cancer.

Patience thanked God for making it possible for her and her husband to leave office healthy and alive.

2 Likes

Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by Proffdada: 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
Miracle
Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by cozy7(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
Ailment indeed! Chai...This woman can lie. If GEJ had won d election, she'll say she became healed immediately INEC announced her (fake) husband winner of election.

PDP....EVEN AFTER LOOSING ELECTION, THEY STILL WALK AWAY SHOULDER HIGH, INSTEAD OF COVERING THEIR FACE IN SHAME! TOO BAD!!!
Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by Acekidc4(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by spako4(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
Choose one your health or power?
Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by Smooyis(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
Emman nuel!!!!!!!
Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by rusep: 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
I hope this woman will not end up in psychiatric hospital. This is the lie of the Century.

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience by adorablepepple(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2015
She was d one making herself sick before, so no miracle happened, fighting for power like it's her right!

Am Happy for her though if it's true oooo, because all this people can lie for Africa Olympics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Ladies,this Beauty Pageant Is For U(miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant 2015 ) / Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan, Profile Of A Defeated President / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.