Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! (4869 Views)

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / Religion Has Caused More Harm Than Any Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
So a trending front page thread states that a doctor saw the ghost of a patient whom he treated but died.

https://www.nairaland.com/3824798/traumatized-nigerian-doctor-shares-experience

What kind of foolish doctor is this? Is that what he will tell the family of the patient? "I saw the ghost of your family member"!

I am scared of a doctor who sees ghosts up and down. Imagine if he sees a ghost while operating on you? No be die be that?

This is what religion has done to our country (the doctor is a christian that speaks in tongues)- educated but still ignorant and superstitious. I am even suspecting that the doctor was having a hallucination from substance abuse.

cc hahn, johnydon22, kingebukasblog, felixomor, cloudgoddess, jonbellion, dalaman

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by dingbang(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
Cheap

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:
So a trending front page thread states that a doctor saw the ghost of a patient whom he treated but died.

https://www.nairaland.com/3824798/traumatized-nigerian-doctor-shares-experience

What kind of foolish doctor is this? Is that what he will tell the family of the patient? "I saw the ghost of your family member"!

I am scared of a doctor who sees ghosts up and down. Imagine if he sees a ghost while operating on you? No be die be that?

This is what religion has done to our country (the doctor is a christian that speaks in tongues)- educated but still ignorant and superstitious. I am even suspecting that the doctor was having a hallucination from substance abuse.

cc hahn, johnydon22, kingebukasblog, felixomor, cloudgoddess, jonbellion, dalaman

Atheists too can believe in ghosts . Stop prattling and creating daft threads .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by teelaw4life(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
Lol...to each his own. Until it is my turn to see a ghost, i do not believe in such.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What percentage of atheists believe in ghosts?

How many nairaland atheists have you come across that believe in ghosts?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
teelaw4life:
Lol...to each his own. Until it is my turn to see a ghost, i do no believe in such.

Would you let a hallucinating doctor treat you?

The guy was hallucinating and then claiming it was supernatural.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ACHILLES45: 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
lol cheesy
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Me77: 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
That's why our politicians and wealthy Men will never risk their lives with those so called Nigerian doctors. most of them are Angel of death parading as doctors. May God help us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

What percentage of atheists believe in ghosts?

How many nairaland atheists have you come across that believe in ghosts?

There are so many atheists who believe in ghosts . Atheism is the belief there is no God. SIMPLE . You can have whatever beliefs you want as an atheist as far as it does not involve God .

Google is your friend if you want to know more .

Ifenes , Billionaire, gatiano , Immortal and so many others are Nairaland atheists who believe in ghosts .

Also visit this thread I created where I discussed with atheists who believe in spirits , voodoo , reincarnation . If you think reincarnation is possible , then you believe in ghosts

https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo

Anyone can believe in ghosts/spirits
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2017
Me77:
That's why our politicians and wealthy Men will never risk their lives with those so called Nigerian doctors. most of them are Angel of death parading as doctors. May God help us.

Couldn't agree more.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ftechclass: 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Let's not go too far. Mention NL atheists that do believe in ghosts.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Ncsamuel(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
Atleast it will soon feature in hollywood movies
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ftechclass: 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Ifenes , Billionaire
How many times will you be corrected that the two monikers above ain't atheists?

They are pantheists.... Stop lieing and spreading false infos KingEbukasBlog

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Let's not go too far. Mention NL atheists that do believe in ghosts.
ifenes , billionaire , gatiano and so many others . There is also a Nairaland atheist in Wicca (witchcraft)

Atheism simply means everything but God/gods .
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by K08(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2017
Hmmm, you never can tell.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ftechclass: 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

ifenes , billionaire , gatiano and so many others . There is also a Nairaland atheist in Wicca (witchcraft)

How many times will you be corrected that the two monikers above ain't atheists?

Secondly, you define god the best way it fits your argument. Thank you. Take corrections from the monikers you mentioned. Those two are pantheists

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by teelaw4life(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Would you let a hallucinating doctor treat you?

The guy was hallucinating and then claiming it was supernatural.

Everyone has a right to believe whatever they want. If that's his own way of explaining whatever happened to him, no problem. But, that he's seen a ghost combined with the fact that he is a medical doctor whose discipline is grounded in science and empirical validation does calls for concern. I agree with you on that.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Liar ! Where did they tell you they were pantheists shocked shocked shocked These are well known atheists .

Whether you like it or not , there are atheists in witchcraft , atheists who believe in spirits , reincarnation , charms , voodoo . grin
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ftechclass: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Liar ! Where did they tell you they were pantheists shocked shocked shocked These are well known atheists .

Whether you like it or not , there are atheists in witchcraft , atheists who believe in spirits , reincarnation , charms , voodoo . grin
I can't type much. Accept it.... Those two are pantheists. It won't cost you anything. You need to spread false info
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

LIES!
Ifeness and billyonaire arent atheists.....they on some form of deism.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

ftechclass:

I can't type much. Accept it.... Those two are pantheists. It won't cost you anything. You need to spread false info

Ifeness and Billyonaire are not atheists. These guys believe in some voodoo extraterrestial form of God.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Here is a thread where ifenes sent an ignorant atheist to the cleaners after he claimed atheists can't be in spirits .

https://www.nairaland.com/3476796/seun-come-see-witches-o/3#51258821

Ifenes is a true atheist who understands what atheism is

Here is another thread where he was open about his atheism and his belief in spirits and reincarnation

While I have proof , you are just making empty claims .

Billionaire has repeatedly said he does not believe in God he has never ever said he was a pantheist .
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are so many atheists who believe in ghosts . Atheism is the belief there is no God. SIMPLE . You can have whatever beliefs you want as an atheist as far as it does not involve God .

Google is your friend if you want to know more .

Ifenes , Billionaire, gatiano , Immortal and so many others are Nairaland atheists who believe in ghosts .

Also visit this thread I created where I discussed with atheists who believe in spirits , voodoo , reincarnation . If you think reincarnation is possible , then you believe in ghosts

Anyone can believe in ghosts/spirits

Many of those guys arent atheists. Bros, you too dey lie.

Please, let us not derail!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

LIES!
Ifeness and billyonaire arent atheists.....they on some form of deism.

Do you know what deism undecided .

I don't have time for trivial topics . Atheists can believe in spirits , voodoo , reincarnation , witchcraft and anything you think is superstitious .

If you reject this despite the cornucopia of evidence supporting this , then you are delusional . Its that simple .
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:55pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Here is a thread where ifenes sent an ignorant atheist to the cleaners after he claimed atheists can't be in spirits .

Here is another thread where he was open about his atheism and his belief in spirits and reincarnation

Billionaire has repeatedly said he does not believe in God he has never ever said he was a pantheist .

Ifenes believes in a voodoo advanced science form of God that encompasses everything
https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo#48953094

Stop lying

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you know what deism undecided .

I don't have time for trivial topics . Atheists can believe in spirits , voodoo , reincarnation , witchcraft and anything you think is superstitious .

If you reject this despite the cornucopia of evidence supporting this , then you are delusional . Its that simple .

You will find that these atheists that believe in such things are very few in number because they are delusional. Even here on nairaland, you are yet to give me one atheists that does such.

The only person I know of here is folykaze and he mislabels himself because he is a glorified pagan/ voodoo deist.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I would have cleared your doubts on ifenes and Billionaire not been atheists but pantheist....

Couldnt find the exact link to the thread where he clearly stated by replying to my mention that he was an pantheist.... (ifenes)

To Billy, if you look at all his threads, they are pantheistic..... Billy stated he was an atheist for 10years before he changed to pantheism....

Mr, stop lying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nutase: 10:02pm On May 28, 2017
shocked
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

You will find that these atheists that believe in such things are very few in number because they are delusional. Even here on nairaland, you are here to give me one atheists that does such.

The only person I know of here is folykaze and he mislabels himself because he is a glorified pagan/ voodoo deist.

The Chinese comprise of over 80 percent of the Atheist worldwide population and they are very superstitious . They are adherents of non theistic religions like Buddhism , Confucianism that embrace the existence of souls . The spiritual worship and rituals for ancestral spirits is a common practice in China .

There is no such thing as voodoo or pagan deist. Stop talking nonsense abeg . What rubbish cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by felixomor: 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

These threads are daft.
Honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
I would have cleared your doubts on ifenes and Billionaire not been atheists but pantheist....

Couldnt find the exact link to the thread where he clearly stated by replying to my mention that he was an pantheist.... (ifenes)

To Billy, if you look at all his threads, they are pantheistic..... Billy stated he was an atheist for 10years before he changed to pantheism....

Mr, stop lying

That's your business . I've provided proof while you are still empty claims .

But how does this stop millions of atheists who believe in spirits , voodoo , reincarnation , witchcraft from existing ?
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The Chinese comprise of over 80 percent of the Atheist worldwide population and they are very superstitious . They are adherents of non theistic religions like Buddhism , Confucianism that embrace the existence of souls . The spiritual worship and rituals for ancestral spirits is a common practice in China .

There is no such thing as voodoo or pagan deist. Stop talking nonsense abeg . What rubbish cheesy cheesy grin grin

I cant deal with your lies. lets not derail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Is It A Sin For A Born-again Christian To Watch Wrestling Show? / How Do You Reply To The "Did You Pray For Me" Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.