Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife (43913 Views)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by clintino700(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2015
U were truthful
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by unbrandedcosy(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2015
The beauty and the beast. Very soon d wife go look for one small boy who go dey service am very well.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 6:29am On May 18, 2015
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Orikinla(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2015
Anyone commenting and saying anything negative about their marriage does not know God and does not know life. And this the problem with majority of Nigerians, because they don't know God and they don't understand life. Because, until you know the Almighty infinite God JEHOVAH you cannot understand life. And that is why majority of Nigerians are suffering in ignorance. Must people look alike to marry? And to the hypocrites who claim to be "Christians", is there anything contrary to this marriage in the Holy Bible? Fake Nigerian believers, claiming to be "Christians", but living Unchristian lives; hypocrites.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Oblitz(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2015
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Golden75(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2015
Orikinla:
Anyone commenting and saying anything negative about their marriage does not know God and does not know life. And this the problem with majority of Nigerians, because they don't know God and they don't understand life. Because, until you know the Almighty infinite God JEHOVAH you cannot understand life. And that is why majority of Nigerians are suffering in ignorance. Must people look alike to marry? And to t hypocrites who claim to be "Christians", is there anything contrary to this marriage in the Holy Bible? Fake Nigerian believers, claiming to be "Christians", but living Unchristian lives; hypocrites.

Are u serious? hmmm. Don't go and find how u re going to b rich also..mtsss MOG(Man of God).. See anytime I see u posting rubbish again I will surprise U
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by organicfoods(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2015
Good news for all the busy bodies.

Meanwhile tell a friend...

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by slymichael(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2015
Dis girl follow money come bt wen oshomole don finish Edo ppl money finishhh,she go vamuss. Their way no jam at all. Taaaaaa cry kiss
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Izunwa(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2015
Oshio Baba, in the spirit of comradeship, dash me dis bae na
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 7:36am On May 18, 2015
cape verdean women are exotic
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by holusormi(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2015
All of you shouting ,,... Don't you ever under-estimate the 'toasting and chyking' prowess of those old men oo..... Don't even think of it, those men will floor you when it comes to chyking babes .... Ask papa holusormi undecided
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by bigass123(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2015
Exactly.. You're on point..

Meanwhile.......

VOTE SubbieD FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015 http://
www.nairaland.com/subbied

artade:
Abeg make una free this damsel o. She's physically beautiful; she needs REAL money for maintenance. Osho Baba is financially handsome; he has the money to maintain her. My people, that's compatibility gare grin grin grin End of Story.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by precisionindepth: 8:05am On May 18, 2015
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...

u r perfectly correct...
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by vega84(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2015
Nigerians and fake news kai, #vegatalks
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Allosaurus: 8:21am On May 18, 2015
Oshiomhole this, Oshiomhole that. Smh
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by UjSizzle(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2015
You look dapper in that suit mister cheesy
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2015
Journalists should interview her and ask her what attracted her to oshodaddy.I bet she will say it's Godfearing.As if other young capable dude are not Godfearing as well.It can't be love tho.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Allosaurus: 8:43am On May 18, 2015
Too much noise about this couple already
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by BizBayo: 8:48am On May 18, 2015
lilcashking:

bro, you are wicked o. Lwkmd
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Proxy001(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2015
am pretty sure they wouldn't want the world to see what they will procreate ....

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Oluwapresley(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2015
okooloyun1:
We need fresh news that's all
think say u wan sell land
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 9:03am On May 18, 2015
bloglover:
mmmh...Old man, Small gehl, my question still remains wetin attract this small gehl to this old man apart 4RM money of course!

The lady is an intelligent individual.

She has secured the futures of her unborn children. (financially)

That's smart
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by lolly2pops: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
You people's comments are enough to destroy this couple's sex life completely.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by bloglover(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2015
HeartRobber:

The lady is an intelligent individual.
She has secured the futures of her unborn children. (financially)

That's smart
U have a point sha
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Aminat508(f): 1:41pm On May 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Aunty Amina, must you continually bump news about them?

abi its worth your while ni?

boda tpiadotcom kinni mose o? undecided
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
bloglover:
mmmh...Old man, Small gehl, my question still remains wetin attract this small gehl to this old man apart 4RM money of course!
he must definitely treat her well, else I doubt money alone worked
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by bloglover(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
hajruna:
he must definitely treat her well, else I doubt money alone worked
It sounds like u've had a similar experience
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Aminat508(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2015
sorry All Pls read my signature.... I don't wanna Campaign here, make I no chop ban

h
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Tylenol: 12:56am On May 19, 2015
grin

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Babe2sure(f): 6:11am On May 19, 2015
You people should cut them some slacks. Let them enjoy their marital life. cheesy

It is their life; their choice. Back off people!
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Babe2sure(f): 6:24am On May 19, 2015
otunsman:
Journalists should interview her and ask her what attracted her to oshodaddy.I bet she will say it's Godfearing.As if other young capable dude are not Godfearing as well.It can't be love tho.

Chaii........Nigerians are damn funny and sarcastic.

I trust our journalists, they will surely ask when the time comes.
And she would have gotten the answer ready.

Erm....erm....she probably have not met Godfearing young dude.
She is sure Oshobaba is Godfearing, that is why she went for him. Period! lipsrsealed
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by rhames(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
Why not marry a woman from a country like Niger, Cameroun, Togo.? These Cape Verdians dont like to Nigerians one bit.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.