Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman (30542 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Naijaland12: 1:01am On May 18, 2015
CAPTION this photo of Adams Oshiomhole’s wife and APC chairman

2 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by chukxie(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2015
Can't you people leave Osho Baba and his wife alone? The whole news is getting stale.

48 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by GBTYO: 2:53am On May 18, 2015
APC nah worwor league sha

From Oyegun to Oshomole; Tinubu and AregbeRascal

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Raphtop(m): 3:02am On May 18, 2015
una no go leave osho baba and im wife alone abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nellizzy(m): 3:05am On May 18, 2015
osho news again abe
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by buoye1(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2015
Really I'm tired of it! Free those niqqis

3 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by saxwizard(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2015
I knw say wen una get ur own money too u go do worse...

.. its dem life abeg free dem

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by omenka(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2015
Smh. And they keep coming.

This is getting really childish.

4 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by eleojo23: 7:28am On May 18, 2015
Enough of this stuff.

2 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by folabayo1(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2015
Caption this and dat! U ppl shud just let d couple be! haba enough of the noise lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:28am On May 18, 2015
1contact:
Hmm

Are you jealous, son?
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by efilefun(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2015
GBTYO:
APC nah worwor league sha

From Oyegun to Oshomole; Tinubu and AregbeRascal
But they all richer than ur entire generation that's what matters most... Mtcheeew

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:28am On May 18, 2015
Is she making a move on.......?

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by jeeqaa7(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2015
Tinubu be like,
Why u marry ijakpa/mbe wen I dey?

Diaris God oh , Diaris God oh!

Continue
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by nonxo007(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2015
Are there no reasonable topics that could make front page than this trash? NL mods sef...make una dy think of way forward abeg..
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by thefakestan: 7:29am On May 18, 2015
Hey please don't come close , I'm too old for that

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by efilefun(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2015
If he had married an old ugly lady, this same group of people would still spew trash around, humans are just too difficult to please... You do this they criticize you, you try the opposite, they still do the same thing... Abegii

4 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by asumo12: 7:30am On May 18, 2015
Omoyi mo rewa gidigan ni sha

undecided
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by surawilly(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2015
lovely #change2015
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by TheFilmmaker: 7:31am On May 18, 2015
Boring
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by efilefun(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2015
Enough of all this trash, so there's no better news to make the FP other than this

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by skytreader(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2015
One wonders why an individual's personal choice should generate controversies of this scale.
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Biggty(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great person I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Join me in celebration

16 Likes

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:33am On May 18, 2015
d new bride is happy while bad belle people are hating...well, bad belle is allowed...
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:33am On May 18, 2015
1contact:

The girl is ment for a young fine guy na.... You check ma na

Love is not limited by age, you know....

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff / Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.