Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman (30549 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by wummyanthoy: 7:33am On May 18, 2015
Honeymoon in Miami
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:34am On May 18, 2015
Thank God say oshio get money o if not some of this wicked promiscuous politicians for plan to tap the babe from am,,,...see as she fine die...
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by GBTYO: 7:35am On May 18, 2015
efilefun:
But they all richer than ur entire generation that's what matters most... Mtcheeew

Agbereo beggie beggie
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by efilefun(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2015
GBTYO:

Agbereo beggie beggie

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Chibest2000(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2015
Seriously APC are bunch of ugly old dudes From head to toe..

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by vega84(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2015
We all think that under normal settings this pretty chick couldn't hav agreed to marry osho if nt fr the fact she wana answer 1st lady, I think that's y this marriage is still in the news. Bt I think is time to let them be.#vegatalks
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by tete7000(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2015
efilefun:
If he had married an old ugly lady, this same group of people would still spew trash around, humans are just too difficult to please... You do this they criticize you, you try the opposite, they still do the same thing... Abegii

Does anyone need to do thing to please people? I think we should rather seek to please our conscience that has been nurtured by the truth. What many who has been commenting do not realise is that marriage is a private affair between two free individuals. Since no one has access to another's mind, then no one can authoritatively conclude the lady married the man for money. People are just simply insinuating based on their disposition to life. It is really not totally impossible for a young woman to love an older person.
Also even in a situation where money is the attraction, it doesn't mean the relationship can't grow beyond money. Afterall for everyone who has married, it is something that first attract them to their spouses. For some it is beauty, others voice, some others achievements but that never mean that we won't come to love our spouses even after we have discovered their deficiencies. Love often takes time to be nurtured to growth. I wish Governor Oshiomole and his beautiful bride a happy married life. May their love life wax stronger and stronger by the day.

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by ikukuhero: 8:07am On May 18, 2015
Please, all, stop this negativity and unhealthy gossip. Live and let live. Say something nice about each other to lift them up and not to bring them down. Iara Oshiomole and her hubby have made their choice to be together- you are not in their shoes and you never will be. Why not wish them well. It might just be their destinies playing out. We are not God to judge the motive behind this union and there is no reason for anyone to assume that role. They have not in any way violated Gods order on marriage. So, why the fuss? Please all, let us channel our strengths towards making this world a better happier place to live by the words we speak to and of each other. Remember, NO MAN KNOWS TOMORROW. To all Nairalanders, ENJOY EVERY BIT OF TODAY! and to @ Biggty, HAPPY BIRTHDY! To all the May Celebrants, MANY HAPPY YEARS AHEAD! STAY POSITIVE! STAY GODLY AND SPEAK KIND WORDS TO EACH OTHER. LOVE DON'T HATE. cheesy
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by tete7000(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2015
Do I blame marketers when the likes of Tam David West came out to denounce subsidy exist at even N40 per litre of PMS? The body language of people who are likely to constitute incoming administration is creating scare for people doing business with government. I believe they should have taken over and have access to essential information first before jumping to conclusions . As it is now, they are simply heating up the polity and making life difficult for ordinary Nigerians.
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Okeikpu(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2015
Disgraceful old f0ols representing ds country sine 1960.... Ds bittch ll cripple the Edo state economy very soon..... Cape Verde n Portuguese r the same..... African leaders r so 4ucking s2upid ⊙︿⊙ Edo pple sef re one kind mumu on their own (・∀・)allowing idi0ts to reside over them.

1 Like

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Okeikpu(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
vega84:
We all think that under normal settings this pretty chick couldn't hav agreed to marry osho if nt fr the fact she wana answer 1st lady, I think that's y this marriage is still in the news. Bt I think is time to let them be.#vegatalks
She's there 4the money. In a couple months the Edo state economy ll cripple, don't play with the Portuguese pple. There's no clean puzzy in Nigeria for idi0t to marry....(⌒▽⌒
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by seangy4konji: 8:37am On May 18, 2015
Beautiful woman....
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Rexnegro(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2015
GBTYO:
APC nah worwor league sha

From Oyegun to Oshomole; Tinubu and AregbeRascal
Worwor league but better heart and programme for the masses...and more so how manage worwor league defeat handsome league ?
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Rexnegro(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2015
GBTYO:
APC nah worwor league sha

From Oyegun to Oshomole; Tinubu and AregbeRascal
Worwor league but better heart and programme for the masses...and more so how manage worwor league defeat handsome league ? Don't judge a book by its what ? Cover.
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Allosaurus: 8:42am On May 18, 2015
Smh
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Drumigba(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2015
Wait o make I ask question? Why is Osho baba's face alwsys oily, is it that he hasn't got make up protocol to address that or powder no dey for Edo state.
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Proxy001(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2015
make she dey open teeth like who dey advertise for close up. by the time e happen now them go begin find who to blame

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by adorable29(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2015
Leave Osho alone o. The Cape Verde woman might be in love with his sexy eyes and hard butt! Who knows. If she was Nigerian, we all would have agreed she is a gold digger but she is not, so SHE definately married for LOVE.
Long Live our first lady!
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:52am On May 18, 2015
efilefun:
But they all richer than ur entire generation that's what matters most... Mtcheeew

Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On May 18, 2015
Lol..... He was like no greet me jare. How you go leave me marry dis kind Oshi man grin
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by chiscodedon(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2015
oshiomhole and wife trending everywhere since may 11 2015....make una free them to enjoy there horney moon after all he met her as a virgin!! wink
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by Luscious06: 10:42am On May 18, 2015
CAPTION- Believe it or not "Its love"
Re: CAPTION This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife And APC Chairman by papin5: 12:38pm On May 18, 2015
I pity this woman,she will be admired and loved by so many old men. She cud as well be 60 in her mind with a body of 24.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.