Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel (4131 Views)

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by jhendor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Who is actually English premiership's current best mildfielder and best ball passer amongst these five stars.

Note  Mikel was recently pronounced by the British media as the best passer of the ball, is it true?

Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by switch47(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
[b]gerrard is a general any day--------[/b]mikel? na by just to dey pass ball because of fear of Bleep up----quick pass b4 dem collect am oooooo
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by DaJunta(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
Gerrard is the Man cool
But Xabi Alonso has the record of highest number of passes and not mikel
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by jhendor(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
they meant the best accurate or precise passer and not fastest passer  smiley
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by tkb417(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
Who is actually English premiership's current best mildfielder and best ball passer amongst these five stars.

Note Mikel was recently pronounced by the British media as the best passer of the ball, is it true?
Mikel sylvestre or which Mikel?
No Mikel in the EPL can play as far as im concerned!!

best ball passer?
fabregas, Scholes, carrick, Alonso, Gerrard are all good passers
i dunno the best. maybe Scholes or fabregas
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2009
Mikel was recently pronounced by the British media as the best passer of the ball, is it true?

How can anyone believe what the British media says They are mediocre FFS.

If they say Good morning its better to cross check.

Na only Mikel? why not Sodje?
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by dyabman(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2009
tkb417:

Mikel sylvestre or which Mikel?
No Mikel in the EPL can play as far as im concerned!!

best ball passer?
fabregas, Scholes, carrick, Alonso, Gerrard are all good passers
i dunno the best. maybe Scholes or fabregas

i guess u dunno footie becos if u do , u woulda mentioned Midfield Marshal Frank Lampard.
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by tocdee(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2009
For me, Gerrard has BY FAR been the MOST CONSISTENT midfieder in the world over the past 5 years. He's never had a below-par season since and his passes, long or short range are examplary. highest goal scorer in the current UEFA CL and 11 league goals so far from the midfield. Plus he's a big-game performer and can assume defensive or attacking roles at the drop of a hat. His set-piece deliveries are very good too and we all know about his in-game influence.

Players like Lampard, Alonso and Fabregas deserve a mention but Mikel? Please. He's yet to get to that level.
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by chidichris(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2009
in egypt 2006 african cup of nations, mikel was given the caf man of the macth in one of nigerian matches, the then super eagles coach eguavon said no is not surposed to be him.
i will not be surprised that day fifa will nominate mikel for player of the year and nigerians will lead the votes against him. na wa for naija people.
anyways, who God don bless, no one can course.
Re: Lampard Vs Gerrard Vs Carrick Vs Fabregas Vs Mikel by staloone(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
FOR ME SCHOLE,S FABREGAS, GERRARD, CARRICK THEN LAMPARD, MIKEL? NO WAY FOR HIM

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu To Leave Blackburn & Join Guangzhou R&F / AAG Qualifier: Okon Names 18 Super Falcons For Mali Trip / Ejide Out For 2 Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.