Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

If I Was God.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Was God.... (1658 Views)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2015
(in Mark) Jesus Appeared First Only To Mary Magdalene,and She Went To Tell Those That Were Mourning But They All Didnt Believe...Jesus Later Appeared In Another Form Unto Two Of Them(names Withheld) As They Walked Into The Country And They Went And Told The Rest,but The Rest Believed Not...Afterwards He Appeared Unto The Eleven As They Sat At A Table And Rebuked Them For Their Unbelief And He Instructed Them On What To Do... Mark 16 Vs 19 -" So Then After The Lord Had Spoken Unto Them,he Was Received Up Into Heaven,and Sat On The Right Hand Of God. If You Have Been Following, You Would Have Noticed The Differences In The Two Epistles...So Many They Are, But I Would Write On The Obvious Contradiction About His Ascension Into Heaven...Mathew Puts It That He Ascended From A Mountain Top Whild Mark Puts It That He Ascended At The Table Where He Sat With His Disciples.

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2015
The Book Of Luke Contradicts Matthew And Mark As It Was Written That Jesus Didnt Appear To Mary Magdalene At All. Here, Mary Magdalene And Other Women Went To Tell The Disciples About The Ressurrection Of Christ. Only Peter Then Arosd And Went Back To The Sepulcher And Was Surprised Himself On Seeing What Has Come To Pass. And As Two Of Them Went To A Village Called Emmaus, Jesus Appeared Onto Them But Their Eyes Were Held That They Should Not Know Him. Jesus Asked Them Why They Were Sad And One Of Them Whose Name Was Cleopas Answered Jesus. They Had Conversations Together And Jesus Dined With Them And Revealed Himself To Them...

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2015
Afterwards He Disappeared,they Went To The Disciples And Told These Things And Yet They Believed Not,and As They Were Talking, Jesus Appeared To Them This Time Without Rebuking Them ( As Written In Matthew And Mark), He Tried So Hard To Prove He Was Jesus And Has Truly Risen. Jesus Met With Them In Jerusalem,they Left For Bethany Where He Ascended And They Returned To Jerusalem. What A Different Story!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
The Book Of John,a Very Contradictory One Shows Us That Only Mary Magdalene Went To The Sepulcher And Ran To Tell Peter And The Other Disciple Who Jesus Loved( John) That Jesus Had Been Taken Away To Another Sepulcher.So Peter And John Ran Together To The Sepulcher,and John Outran Peter But Could Not Enter.Peter,on Getting There Entered...After Confirming What Mary Magdalene Had Told Them,they Left But Mary Magdalene Was Outside The Sepulcher Weeping,and She Wept,she Saw Two Angels Sitting Where Jesus Was Laid.They Asked Why She Wept;and She Replied.And As She Replied,jesus Spoke To Her And She Supposed Him To Be A Gardener,told Him To Tell Her Where The Body Of Jesus Was Transferred To.

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2015
It Was When Jesus Called Her By Her Name,she Thence Knew It Was Jesus...Jesus Only Told Her Not To Touch Him For He Was Yet To Ascend Into Heaven...He Never Told Her To Tell His Disciples Of Any Meeting At Galilee(as Written In Mathew And Mark)...He Appeared To Them In A Room Where They Hid Themselves From The Jews(without Thomas),this Time Blessing Them Without Having To Rebuke Them Or Proof Himself To Them (As Told In Other Books)...He Appeared To Them Once Again When Thomas Was With Them To Prove Himself To The Only Doubting Thomas Who Wanted To See The Piercing On His Hands And Body.

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2015
Jesus Appeared To Them The Thid Time,this Time At Galilee As Mathew And Mark Had Written,but At The Sea Of Tiberias Where He Helped Them To Fish By Directing Where They Should Cast Their Net Into The Sea...He Dined With Them.The Book Of John Shows Us That Not All The Eleven Were Present When He Did These Things... Read Your Bible If These Things I Have Written So Far Are Lies...I Stand To Be Corrected... Compare All My Posts To What You Have In Your Bible To See For Yourselves...I Would Have Loved To Inscribe All The Passages On Here And Give A Detailed Explanation But Attimes On Posting,i Do Not Have A Bible Around... I Will Be Posting The Summary Of All The Contradictions Shortly Probably With Their Bible Verses....

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2015
Summary Of Contradictions About The Ressurrection Of Jesus... Time Of Visit ~ (Mathew 28 Vs 1:they Came as It Began To Dawn Toward The First Day Of The Week)...(mark 16 Vs 2:they Came At To The Sepulcher At The Rising Of The Sun)...(luke 24 Vs 1:very Early In The Morning)....(john 20 Vs 1: When It Was Still Yet Dark)......For Obvious Reasons,you Would Agree With Me That These Writers Either Had A Different Revelation Of The Time When The First Visitor/Visitors Came To The Sepulcher Or They Had Problems Interpreting The Time Of A Particular Day Which Is Said To Be The Day Of The Ressurrection Of Their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2015
Numbers Of First Visitor(s) To The Sepulcher ~ (mathew 28 Vs 1: Mary Magdalene And The Other Mary... Two Visitors)...(mark 16 Vs 1: Mary Magdalene,mary The Mother Of James, and Salome...Three Visitors)...(luke 24 Vs 10: Mary Magdalene,joanna,mary The Mother Of James,and Other Women...Other Women Means Atleast Two Women,adding Atleast Two Women Gives Us Atleast Five Women Visited The Sepulcher)...(john 20 Vs 1: Only Mary Magdalene)... Permit Me To Laugh At This Point....Lmfao....The Bible Writers Could Not Just Agree On Simple Numbers Of Visitors!!! They Were Even Ignorant To The Fact That Their Contradictions Started Even Just At Their First Written Verses...! How Myopic Were Those That Compiled The Bible?! How Ignorant Were Those That Spread The Gospel Of Pure Lies?! And How Wicked And Deceitful Are Those That Knows These Things But Continue To Fool The Rest For Selfish Reasons?! And How Dumb And Self Deceitful Will You Be To Know These Lies But Still Follow Them?!

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
Great Earthquake~ (only Recorded In Mathew...Others Never Wrote On Any Earthquake Occuring...The Account In Mathew Appears The Shortest,but The Writer(s) Put It To Us That Not Only Did An Earthquake Occur,but It Was Very Great...The Writers Of Luke And John Who Obviously Seem To Have Much To Say/write As Their Accounts Are Voluminous Failed To Write About Any Earthquake For They Gave Very Different Accounts And If Not For Them,there Would Have Been No Plenty Contradictions Of This Very Account...!!! Could It Be That The Writer(s) Of Mathew Alone Was Exposed To The Earthquake Or Wanted To Compesate His Short Writings With A Mysterious Event To Help Win His/their Story To Be Nominated To Join The So Called Holy Book?

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by Orunto: 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
Now what is your question or confusion about God?
Re: If I Was God.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
If?? You are already a God.

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2015
4) Number Of Angels ~ (mathew 28 Vs 2: Only One Angel Was Present)...(mark 16 Vs 5: Only One Angel Was Present)...(luke 24 Vs 4: Two Angels Were Present)...(john 20 Vs 12: Two Angels Were Present) .......'Obvious Gullibility'

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
5) Position Of Angel(s) ~ ( Mathew 28 Vs 2: Angel Sat On The Stone Rolled Away Outside The Sepulcher)... (mark 16 Vs 5 : Angel Sat On The Right Side Where Jesus Laid Inside The Sepulcher)...(luke 24 Vs 4: The Two Angels Stood Inside The Sepulcher)...(john 20 Vs 12: The Two Angels Sat,one At The Head,and The Other At The Feet,where The Body Of Jesus Laid) ....As A Christian,which Of These Accounts Do You Believe? Which Did The Holy Spirit Say Is True To You,so I Could Believe?

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2015
6) (mathew 28 Vs 5: Shows The Visitors Met With The Angel Before They Saw Where Jesus Laid Outside The Sepulcher) ...(mark 16 Vs 5:shows They Noticed The Angel Almost Simultaneously When They Noticed The Body Of Jesus Was No Longer In The Sepulcher) ...(luke 24 Vs 3,4 :shows They Noticed The Dissappearance Of The Body Of Jesus Before They Saw Any Angel At All) ...(john 20 Vs 1,5,6,12:shows Only Mary Magdalene Saw The Angels After Others Left And After They Couldnt Find The Body Of Christ,no Direction Given.)

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
7) (mathew 28 Vs 6,7 : Shows The Angel Directed The Visitors To See That Jesus Was Raised Already And They Should Go Quickly To Tell The Disciples To Assemble At Galilee Where Jesus Would Meet Them).... (mark 16 Vs 6,7: Shows Exactly The Same As Mathew).....(luke 24 Vs 6 - 9: Shows Nearly The Same Thing,but Never Told Them Of Any Meeting With Jesus At Galilee)... (john 20 Vs 1,2: Shows That Mary Didnt See Any Angel And Was Not Directed By Any To Tell The Disciple Anything About The Meeting With Jesus)

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by johnydon22(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
Orunto:
Now what is your question or confusion about God?

Is it a male or a female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Was God.... by Orunto: 3:36am On May 30, 2015
Is it a male or a female? You use IT. IT, IS A ROCK AND A REFUGE. What is the gender of athieism? Is it not greek?
Re: If I Was God.... by johnydon22(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2015
Orunto:
Is it a male or a female? You use IT. IT, IS A ROCK AND A REFUGE. What is the gender of athieism? Is it not greek?

IT is used when something is not known to be male or female, he/she. . . . Ooh it is a rock? so not even a he or a she. . .lmao. . . what is the gender of atheism where do they get these ones from? cheesy
Re: If I Was God.... by Orunto: 8:48am On May 30, 2015
God is Instrution, masculine word in Greek and Latin..... ........ God is Wisdom, femiline word in Greek and Latin....... ...... God is Spirit, neutal gender in Greek and Latin....... ........... So this athiest, is it illuminati or Confucius?
Re: If I Was God.... by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
Orunto:
God is Instrution, masculine word in Greek and Latin..... ........ God is Wisdom, femiline word in Greek and Latin....... ...... God is Spirit, neutal gender in Greek and Latin.......
Jesuuuuusssssss!!! shocked... what
Orunto:

........... So this athiest, is it illuminati or Confucius?
www.google.com.ng
Re: If I Was God.... by Orunto: 10:12am On May 30, 2015
You are interesting. Good. Jesus was man on earth and so masculine. Christ is His Spirit in Heaven and so neutal gender. But when you call Jesus Christ while on earth, His masculinity on earth holds sway. God Himself is the Instructor of all BornAgains. He teaches us what we know so you can't find somethings in www.google.com 'cos it is not BornAgain and so stupid sometimes. Goodluck my friend.
Re: If I Was God.... by johnydon22(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
Orunto:
You are interesting. Good. Jesus was man on earth and so masculine. Christ is His Spirit in Heaven and so neutal gender. But when you call Jesus Christ while on earth, His masculinity on earth holds sway.
. . So does Jesus have hands, feet and face in heaven?
Orunto:

God Himself is the Instructor of all BornAgains. He teaches us what we know so you can't find somethings in www.google.com 'cos it is not BornAgain and so stupid sometimes. Goodluck my friend.

And God didn't teach you what atheism means? Or the Origin of the word God? (A medieval Old Norse word for Odin). . . This instructor doesn't quite teach you bornAgains useful things of renown intellect for 21st century beings i say. . smiley

1 Like

Re: If I Was God.... by djdoxxx(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:
. . So does Jesus have hands, feet and face in heaven?

And God didn't teach you what atheism means? Or the Origin of the word God? (A medieval Old Norse word for Odin). . . This instructor doesn't quite teach you bornAgains useful things of renown intellect for 21st century beings i say. . smiley
Johnny...Really Does'nt The Holy Spirit Speak To These Christians Anymore...where Are The Born Again Ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Growing To Spiritual Maturity In Christ: A Christain Guide / Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land / God's Angels Are Watching Over You - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.