Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services (12526 Views)

Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN / How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn / How To Unsubscribe From MTN Play For Removing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services by pass111(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2015
A friend of mine complained to me about mtn deducting a sum of #50 weekly from his mtn line. I recalled having the same issue, and i can attest to the fact that it is really annoying and fustrating, especially when you just recharged and wants to make a long call. First, i placed a call to their customers care and after the long wait and prohaha, i was able to stop the service.
So to all my friends who don't like calling their customer care for one reason or the other, you can simply follow these procedures/steps to opt of the mtnplay service.
Firstly, insert the sim card in an internet enabled device or a modem while making sure their is a sufficient amount of mb in the sim card. With that in place, visit wap.mtnonlineplay.com and click on Mtnplay and you will see something like this
Then click on the 'My subscriptions' to see the services you are currently subscribed to and you would be shown the service(s) you are subscribed to, click the ones you want to opt out of and you will see the 'unsubscribe' option and the rest is history.
Source:http://techstine..com/2015/05/how-to-stop-mtnplay-from-deducting-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Can My Samsung Gt- S5230 Phone Download Whatsapp / Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lteā€“full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA / How Much Is A Blackberry Bold 2 At Slot Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.