Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel (7531 Views)

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Who woke up this thread on a Saturday? It should have been on a Sunday when my Yoruba Brothers returned from church. seun means thank you. Thats my brothers language for you.
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2015
macof:
grin grin and you know my history better than I?
Keep displaying ur stupidity
If you understood my comments very well,the history of the Yoruba race is so clear that it has its roots from the Bini kingdom and the artworks of odua been discovered where of the Bini origin which were a lot older.
If you are willing to learn I would not mind to help you see how it all came about but if you are still in shock and in doubt.it is understandable.
History of one roots is not easy with people.some people will insult,some will cry etc but as people get to be more aware of the facts.they just accept and move with their at least it is history!
N.BB.you need to see Igbo reaction to their history!some are in who k but noticeably get the facts from their real Igbo history custodians and they become appreciative and move on!
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
baralatie:

If you understood my comments very well,the history of the Yoruba race is so clear that it has its roots from the Bini kingdom and the artworks of odua been discovered where of the Bini origin which were a lot older.
If you are willing to learn I would not mind to help you see how it all came about but if you are still in shock and in doubt.it is understandable.
History of one roots is not easy with people.some people will insult,some will cry etc but as people get to be more aware of the facts.they just accept and move with their at least it is history!
N.BB.you need to see Igbo reaction to their history!some are in who k but noticeably get the facts from their real Igbo history custodians and they become appreciative and move on!

You are just saying nonsense. Yoruba is your problem always giving you lots sleepless nights, attacking it's wonderful history and attempts to distort is your goal.

It's a known fact that Bini art(Ivory and Bronze) came from Yoruba..

You stupidly came here claiming yoruba have a saying about Oduduwa being a slave from mecca. .. this is just too low even for you dumbasses
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=macof post=34734833]

I am just saying nonsense. Yoruba history is my problem always giving me lots of sleepless nights, attacking it's wonderful history and attempts to find the correct version is my goal.

It's a known fact that Bini art(Ivory and Bronze) predated Yoruba art

i stupidly came here claiming yoruba have a saying about Oduduwa being a slave from mecca.
which is an earlier folklore about Yoruba history.
.. this is just not true as the traveller is the notable Islamic African historian,which leaves us with the other two folklore and is from the Bini kingdom.[/quote
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by macof(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=baralatie post=34739216][/quote]you have nothing else to say, why not leave the thread than edit my post? Useless slowpoke
Re: Two Scriptural Evidence That Shows The Yoruba Race are From Israel by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
macof:
you have a lot of thing about the history of yoruba and its connection with the ogisos of Bini to say, why should i leave the thread and apologise for my earlier post?
Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Firm To Partner Katstina State In Construction Of 125mw Solar Plant. / INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN / Why Oil Activities Cannot Resume In Our Land Now – Ogonis Fume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.