Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN (7504 Views)

NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / Anambra Election: INEC Sensitive Materials Distribution Ongoing In Awka / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by comos: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Benin – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Edo has said that it will take delivery of sensitive voting materials from the Central Bank of Nigeria in Benin on Monday.

The INEC Assistant Director on Voter Education and Publicity, Mrs Prisillia Sule, made this known in an interview in Benin on Monday.

Sule said that party agents of the 19 political parties participating in the Sept. 28 governorship election had been invited to witness the retrieval of the sensitive materials at the CBN.

She also said that INEC headquarters had deployed National and Resident Electoral Commissioners to assist Edo REC, Mr Sam Olumekun, to conduct the election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/inec-in-edo-takes-delivery-of-sensitive-materials-from-cbn/

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by GoggleB(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu the man for ED0 State..

Vote POI..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by CHYMZZY(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make em' do abeg! Cant wait for EFCC to aprehend the round ugly head osimole or whatever!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Make em' do abeg!
Cant wait for EFCC to aprehend the round ugly head osimole or whatever!
seems u have forgotten osho baba is shareholder in this dispensation like Ameachi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by johnpaulo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Our youth should take note,no political party is wart dying for,say no to political party violence.

2 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Jirate(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu the man for ED0 State..

Vote POI..

He has my Vote already, even before he got the party Ticket. Can't wait to attend a Victorious Christian Praise Gathering with him after the results are released. We want to lift up the name of Jesus in Edo. cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by CHYMZZY(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
seems u have forgotten osho baba is shareholder in this dispensation like Ameachi
That means he is immune by the blood of ßuhari's, you mean? cry

6 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Sijo01(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let's go there! Wednesday is the deal day.
My trainers is ready to trek to my polling booth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by amuokuko: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
PDP for EDO!!!

Osho-mule has no value for Edo women, he married an outcast instead of an. Edo princess..

Edo ladies pls sweep out APC in Edo, they ve no respect for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Apc has done more good to the people of edo than pdp..most people supporting pdp are just angry wth buhari nd they passing their anger on the apc candidate instead of waiting till 2019 to vote him out.

pastor iyamu wont end recession, wont bring down the price of rice etc

#bitter truth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by decasey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHYMZZY:

That means he is immune by the blood of ßuhari's, you mean? cry
if u don't know now u no.

1 Like

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
apc will win cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by akeboy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
I like him, please keep it up, my vote is for you dear!!!!

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by teebaxy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
I predict inconclusive election

2 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by mickool(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let's GO further with Godwin.

2 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by mickool(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Say no to thief lucky lgbenidion third term.

2 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Flexherbal(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
We are ready for the election !
Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by mickool(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
teebaxy:
I predict inconclusive election
I predict conclusive election .

1 Like

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Apparently Oshiomole has ordered APC supporters to prevent INEC from announcing electoral results at any polling units where INEC is leading

The strategy is to tear electoral result sheets and force INEC to declare results inconclusive

Other strategy include deploying APC supporters as INEC ad-Hoc staff

Edo people remain vigilant and protect their votes.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by mickool(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Isreal is better than Egypt. GO with GO.

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Siscooh: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jirate:

He has my Vote already, even before he got the party Ticket. Can't wait to attend a Victorious Christian Praise Gathering with him after the results are released. We want to lift up the name of Jesus in Edo. cool
As I read your comment, I couldn't help but shed tears right here in Cameroon. The BOC in CMR join the BOC in Nigeria to SING : We are marching forward Alleluia, Amen! In the name of Jesus Alleluia, Amen!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Alary: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=49695419]

He has my Vote already, even before he got the party Ticket. Can't wait to attend a Victorious Christian Praise Gathering with him after the results are released. We want to lift up the name of Jesus in Edo. cool[/quot

hmmm ! hypocrite is when one criticize one pastor for dabbling into politics to become VP thenn label him evil pastor . Then turn around to support another pastor who dabbles into political war for the post of Governor . i see hatred .

4 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Appareil(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Alary post=49700092][/quote]No repented child of God will raise this dust, you just did here.
Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by greggng: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
kingcity:
Apc has done more good to the people of edo than pdp..most people supporting pdp are just angry wth buhari nd they passing their anger on the apc candidate instead of waiting till 2019 to vote him out.

#bitter truth

Let me add that he can only win in the next world not this one.
Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Siscooh: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
greggng:

Let me add that he can only win in the next world not this one.
God shame you. Please

1 Like

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by greggng: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Siscooh:
God shame you. Please

God has got nothing to do with u and ur fake pastor. Get ready to cry after the election. I am an edo man and I know how things use to be under pdp.

3 Likes

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Ratello: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmnnn. Wednesday come quickly
Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Siscooh: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2016
greggng:

God has got nothing to do with u and ur fake pastor. Get ready to cry after the election. I am an edo man and I know how things use to be under pdp.
Cry for what? Your opinion! Nobody will make the mistake made last year. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2016
kingcity:

#bitter truth
try keep quiet abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Served Any Impeachment Notice - Edo Dep-governor, Shaibu / Why Petrol Smuggling Continues - Mele Kyari / Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.