Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) (19643 Views)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by mencade6: 5:41pm On May 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

I hope u Knw d meaning of the name Cynthia grin tongue
i dont.....am only concern about cuddling her and french kiss her after spending N100,000 on her just this night.

U can tell me the meaning. Help a brother you hear.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

sadly so! But that's not d way it ought to be

"CHARITY begins at home" is what it should be
It is humanly impossible to change a people's mentality but you can change their socio- economic values and perception about life but changing a sit-in attitude and way of life can't be be achieved with capitalism but unfortunately we are stuck with capitalism.

Trust me , we are in , head,legs, and hands.

Our case is that of a lost people , you don't go about changing it but making something out of yourself and build a new identity else you'll end up with cultural identity crisis.

Africa must move forward and the Blackman must be liberated from the stranglehold of those that thinks they own the world, at all cost.
Nigeria stands a better chance to achieve it - if Nigeria fails the Blackman will need another 400 yrs to get it right.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2015
mencade6:
i dont.....am only concern about cuddling her and french kiss her after spending N100,000 on her just this night.

U can tell me the meaning. Help a brother you hear.

Hahahaha .. See ur concern cheesy

Anyways google is ur friend grin
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by nickyvil: 5:48pm On May 18, 2015
mencade6:
brings out my polish to shine my shoe in preparation for tonight's date wit cynthia.

I wish them safe joni.

liar grin grin
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by bornmekus: 5:54pm On May 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMES, TECHNICAL AID CORPS, DR OLADELE ABIODUN (M), AND SOME STAFF OF THE CORPS WITH VOLUNTEERS DEPLOYED TO SERVE IN RWANDA BEFORE THEIR DEPARTURE IN ABUJA ON MONDAY

I wish u all Good luck n God's guidance.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-deployed-to-serve-in-rwanda/
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by mencade6: 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
nickyvil:

liar grin grin
haha.....why did you say that?

Will send you pix of me and her during the outing.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by mencade6: 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hahahaha .. See ur concern cheesy

Anyways google is ur friend grin
u are the one that brought my attention to it. You are my google now. Abeg tell me the meaning jor.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by fiftynaira(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2015
When these guys come back they will swim in millions... They are well paid!!!
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Seanixking post=33862303]All I Can Wish Them Is

President Nkurunziza still dey Bujumbura. The man no dey laugh since thevcoup attempt. he he he hen. Anyway Good luck.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
r they going to teach jogging lessons in Rwanda? me i no understand the active wear.
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 18, 2015
mencade6:
brings out my polish to shine my shoe in preparation for tonight's date wit cynthia.

I wish them safe joni.

Hope it's not my cynthia...I mean d one in portharcourt? shocked
Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by flofields(f): 1:38am On May 19, 2015
The Blind leading the blind! How technologically ahead of Rwanda is Nigeria? No good roads in Nigeria, no modern railways or national airways, or modern infrastrutures. Charity, they say, begins at home!

1 Like

Re: Members Of The Technical Aid Corps Deployed To Serve In Rwanda (photo) by amakasul(f): 3:45am On May 19, 2015
My thought exactly. Your house is on fire and you are answering a neighbour's call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.