Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers (19657 Views)

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / BIAFRA: DOKUBO" Draws Red Line For Federal Government / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 2:51am On Feb 08, 2017
proverbs13:10 by pride comes nothing but strife;but with the well-advised is wisdom.
let dokubo fans know that niger delta is not with biafra dokubo can give up rivers just as he gave okuru to ateka.
i hate whil little men just skip up without learning nor knowledge nor understanding nor nothing just cos of a support of ak 48 in those days of odili now warrat someone like dokubo to talk whil the realmen/realman are not yet to voice"proverbs15:2the tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly;but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
everything has limit and am support for the igbo to go their way with likes of dokubo and rivers.am very much convinced to cut off biafra from nigeria and the real nigerians ll do no harm to any regime.
time ll come whil noise makers ll b silence in a well society a militiamen always hide themselve.

Godbless president muhammedu buhari
Victory to God
Godreign

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Zombie is ur fone screen broken, ur fingers hurting or u purposely want 2 murder our eyes with ur engrishundecided

38 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by ocelot2006(m): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2017
justice2016:
You are on your own ....Niger delta was created for divide and rule . We are Biafrans. Old eastern region and Africa map of 1827 as reference. Better start working on ur oduduwa republic

We may have been part of the old eastern region, BUT we are not Biafrans. The Niger Delta will determine its own destiny.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by stinggy(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2017
justice2016:
You are on your own ....Niger delta was created for divide and rule . We are Biafrans. Old eastern region and Africa map of 1827 as reference. Better start working on ur oduduwa republic
What of the old Western region where Midwest (present Edo and Delta) was excised from just because of the same divide and rule?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
FuckyourMama:
Zombie is ur fone screen broken, ur fingers hurting or u purposely want 2 murder our eyes with ur engrishundecided
mr sabi in ur school is that how u were b thought by ur master to spell english.correction is english not engrish

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by NaWhoBanMe: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Me am not understanding o! Maybe the man below me can explain better.
Na Who Ban Me?
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2017
ocelot2006:

We may have been part of the old eastern region, BUT we are not Biafrans. The Niger Delta will determine its own destiny.
jokers everywhere just watch and see!by the time they get the same treatment of tama tigers of the far east;they ll known the difference between deltan and igbo

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Ooni: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
stinggy:

What of the old Western region where Midwest (present Edo and Delta) was excised from just because of the same divide and rule?
get ur facts right. I am not a Biafran but i know Midwest was created through a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by zendy: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2017
The problem the proponents of 'Niger Delta' have is that it is not possible to 'pigeonhole' Ijaw, Ogoni, Itshekiri, Oron, Ibibio, Abi and over 40 tribes in the south of Nigeria into 'Niger Delta'. It is not possible for one person or organisation to claim to speak for over 40 ethnic groups.

So whenever I hear anyone say "we Niger Delta" I already know that whatever follows next will be a lie.

Niger Delta is just a mere geographic expression, it is not a people

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by melodies: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Asari Dokubo or whatever has not been elected as the voice of Niger Delta on the issue of Biafra so his opinions are strictly just that- HIS opinions and nothing else! Niger Delta especially Rivers state is not part of Biafra and never will be. Biafra already has component states such as Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra. He is a self proclaimed Igbo man and so has the right to pursue Igbo agenda for himself and his family but not for Niger Delta.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
tobruk:
mr sabi in ur school is that how u were b thought by ur master to spell english.correction is english not engrish

Zombie! So u really feel ur trashy thread typing is english? Ur brain is seriously decelerating. Dats y i called it "engrish". Oya go hawk agege bread so u can afford mb 2 quote me.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by stinggy(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Ooni:
get ur facts right. I am not a Biafran but i know Midwest was created through a referendum.
Referendum under military rule

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Neoguru3: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2017
melodies:
Asari Dokubo or whatever has not been elected as the voice of Niger Delta on the issue of Biafra so his opinions are strictly just that- HIS opinions and nothing else! Niger Delta especially Rivers state is not part of Biafra and never will be. Biafra already has component states such as Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra. He is a self proclaimed Igbo man and so has the right to pursue Igbo agenda for himself and his family but not for Niger Delta.
So let's assume that Asari is not in position to speak for Niger Delta on Biafra, then, what gave you the right to say Niger Delta is not in Biafra

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Mckennedy: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
melodies:

Who are Niger Deltas? Until then I will take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Various bodies of the different ethnic groups of the Niger Delta have spoken against seceding with Biafra. These bodies consisted of groups from Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers. We are Niger Deltans, not Biafrans.
Neoguru3:
So let's assume that Asari is not in position to speak for Niger Delta on Biafra, then, what gave you the right to say Niger Delta is not in Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Who are the middle beltans? Or the northerners?
Mckennedy:

Who are Niger Deltas? Until then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by melodies: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Omudia:
Various bodies of the different ethnic groups of the Niger Delta have spoken against seceding with Biafra. These bodies consisted of groups from Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers. We are Niger Deltans, not Biafrans.

Omudia my decision not to answer those types of questions is very deliberate. How dare anybody question where another man wishes to belong? I am #NigerDeltan to the core #NoControversy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
The gathering of vultures. The convergence of haters. See them, anything Biafra convulsed their dilapidated brain like demented crack. Dokubo was on RB on his own, nobody forced him to speak... He and his people possess the right to belong to anywhere that deems fit to them not you online warriors that shoot with your keyboard. Can any of you here dare Dokubo on his face? Of course not... you can rant on behind your keyboard as usual. Real men don't talk, they act.
Besides, I'll welcome an Igboid only country, devoid of any hateful group. And thats what we are pushing for. But any group that wants to join Biafra is free to...
You fuvckers should quit masturbating on Biafra matters like you are forced to join the movement on gun point. Mutherfuckers. angry

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by ocelot2006(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
zendy:
The problem the proponents of 'Niger Delta' have is that it is not possible to 'pigeonhole' Ijaw, Ogoni, Itshekiri, Oron, Ibibio, Abi and over 40 tribes in the south of Nigeria into 'Niger Delta'. It is not possible for one person or organisation to claim to speak for over 40 ethnic groups.

So whenever I hear anyone say "we Niger Delta" I already know that whatever follows next will be a lie.

Niger Delta is just a mere geographic expression, it is not a people

And "Biafra" is the truth? I don't see the minority tribes in the SS (mine inclusive) complain about being grouped under the Niger Delta. So why is it so difficult for biafran proponents like you to accept that. We do NOT belong to you. It's not by force. Btw the old Eastern region no longer exist.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Splendid235: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=tobruk post=53516380]proverbs13:10 by pride comes nothing but strife;but with the well-advised is wisdom.
let dokubo fans know that niger delta is not with biafra dokubo can give up rivers just as he gave okuru to ateka.
i hate whil little men just skip up without learning nor knowledge nor understanding nor nothing just cos of a support of ak 48 in those days of odili now warrat someone like dokubo to talk whil the realmen/realman are not yet to voice"proverbs15:2the tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly;but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
everything has limit and am support for the igbo to go their way with likes of dokubo and rivers.am very much convinced to cut off biafra from nigeria and the real nigerians ll do no harm to any regime.
time ll come whil noise makers ll b silence in a well society a militiamen always hide themselve.

Victory to God
Godreign

[I shouldn't have replied ur gibberish but for the sake others.you said Dokubo should not speak for ND but why are you now speaking for them.who made you their spokesperson?pls go rest and learn so that you can write better English.[quote author=tobruk post=53516380]proverbs13:10 by pride comes nothing but strife;but with the well-advised is wisdom.

Victory to God
Godreign

[I shouldn't have replied ur gibberish but for the sake others.you said Dokubo should not speak for ND but why are you now speaking for them.who made you their spokesperson?pls go rest and learn so that you can write better English.
[quote author=tobruk post=53516380]proverbs13:10 by pride comes nothing but strife;but with the well-advised is wisdom.

Victory to God
Godreign

[I shouldn't have replied ur gibberish but for the sake of others.you said Dokubo should not speak for ND but why are you now speaking for them.who made you their spokesperson?pls go rest and learn so that you can write better English.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by zendy: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2017
ocelot2006:

And "Biafra" is the truth? I don't see the minority tribes in the SS (mine inclusive) complain about being grouped under the Niger Delta. So why is it so difficult for biafran proponents like you to accept that. We do NOT belong to you. It's not by force. Btw the old Eastern region no longer exist.

This is not about grouping people, this is about claiming to speak for people who never appointed you to speak for them. How can an Urohbo man on the West flank of the River Nigeria be claiming to speak for the Ogoja man on the far East flank of the Niger?

There is no 'we Niger Delta'. People should learn not to speak for other ethnic groups, they can speak for themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Neoguru3: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Omudia:
So you havent heard statements from ohaneze ndigbo, igbo youth congress, and others as they call themselves saying that they and those they claim to represent love nigeria? The point is, a refrendum will show the true wishes of the people, until then, stop misinforming the public.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by ocelot2006(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
zendy:

This is not about grouping people, this is about claiming to speak for people who never appointed you to speak for them. How can an Urohbo man on the West flank of the River Nigeria be claiming to speak for the Ogoja man on the far East flank of the Niger?

There is no 'we Niger Delta'. People should learn not to speak for other ethnic groups, they can speak for themselves.

So is it an Igbo man that will decide for us Niger Deltans? Sure the region is made up of multiple tribes, but despite these differences we still manage to get by together. And we have absolutely no issue being grouped as a region. So what's the problem? Why does this bother a number of people in the SE, particularly pro biafrans?

It's definitely okay if the SE intends to be a good neighbour and development partner (after all we in the SS do recognize the importance of the SE's commercial hubs) and we will continue to admire the industrious spirit of the Igbo people. BUT I'm quite sure that we will not tolerate any pro-biafran or Igbos imposing their will on us. Events from the previous civil war supports this.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
By misinforming the public you mean to say I should stop speaking the truth? Pls spot the lie in everything I've said..

There will be no referendum in the Niger Delta cuz ND never asked to join Biafra in the first place
Neoguru3:
So you havent heard statements from ohaneze ndigbo, igbo youth congress, and others as they call themselves saying that they and those they claim to represent love nigeria? The point is, a refrendum will show the true wishes of the people, until then, stop misinforming the public.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
FuckyourMama:

Zombie! So u really feel ur trashy thread typing is english? Ur brain is seriously decelerating. Dats y i called it "engrish". Oya go hawk agege bread so u can afford mb 2 quote me.
u are just a common battery 4 a radio.brainless human lookin 4 english sign!read my post once again so u can understand what the proverbs says and never in ur life time reply my post!my post is 4 the real nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
blues2022:
The gathering of vultures. The convergence of haters. See them, anything Biafra convulsed their dilapidated brain like demented crack. Dokubo was on RB on his own, nobody forced him to speak... He and his people possess the right to belong to anywhere that deems fit to them not you online warriors that shoot with your keyboard. Can any of you here dare Dokubo on his face? Of course not... you can rant on behind your keyboard as usual. Real men don't talk, they act.
Besides, I'll welcome an Igboid only country, devoid of any hateful group. And thats what we are pushing for. But any group that wants to join Biafra is free to...
You fuvckers should quit masturbating on Biafra matters like you are forced to join the movement on gun point. Mutherfuckers. angry
whithin a short time we all shall see but one thing is certain if u are a biafra or whatever just kindly alert ur people 2 leave my country nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by seunowa(f): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
stinggy:

Referendum under military rule
I fear too..referendum under military rule
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by seunowa(f): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
blues2022:
U don't av to be un-neccessarily insultive...everyone has right to his or her opinion...mutherfucker diss or dat is irritating...there is nothing absolutely wrong in having Biafra if pple stop spreading hate message...let there be dis-integration andd every region bears his or her father name...proudly oduduwa...proudly Afonja

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Uzodinma Denies Paying Herdsmen N8m For Missing Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.