Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Do You Think Am The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Am The One? (476 Views)

I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Am The One? by stepo707: 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
please how do i answer this question convincingly? i was not expecting it and it just came out.Told her i will get back to her.

Thanks
Re: Why Do You Think Am The One? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
Just get on with it,will you?
Nobody here know's what you saw in her so it's only fair nobody knows what to say to you.
just look her in the eye and tell her why you think she's the one before she changes her mind.
dont worry about convincing her,as long as you tell her the truth.
Re: Why Do You Think Am The One? by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
stepo707:
please how do i answer this question convincingly? i was not expecting it and it just came out.Told her i will get back to her.

Thanks
be bold enough to tell her why you choose her (no lies and sweet mouth)

have confidence in you and express how you feel about her totally.

control your heath beat and relax your balls . you gat her bro cool
Re: Why Do You Think Am The One? by okabe(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2015
stepo707:
please how do i answer this question convincingly?
Like seriously? U wan make we help u tell ur chic y u choose am? *issorait*

stepo707:
...Told her i will get back to her.
Dude, u must b a learner! (No offence)...hw babe go ask u dat kain question, u go give am dat kain reply?
Omo, u don lose b dat o(no matter ur answer)...unless sey d babe na 'desperate chic'

Anyways, good luck wit everything cheesy
Re: Why Do You Think Am The One? by stepo707: 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
hmmmmn.I knew i will be blasted small.Anyways i was not expecting the question

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Date Girls From Other Countries? / Breaking Hearts, Breaking Chains: Paris Removes 'love Locks' / The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.