Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) (8785 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' / Top Lagos Politician, Adeniji- Adele Is Dead / Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Obascoetubi: 6:11pm On May 18, 2015
Lagos politician, alleged
ritual killer on the run –
Mrs.Munirat Adedoyin, an
alleged Lagos ritualist-
politician, a former Deputy
Chairman of Ikorodu local
Government Area, is on the
run right after she was
apparently caught sacrificing
a child in the forest.

She was caught in the act by
some good ‘samaritans’ and
the information and the
photographs were passed to
security agencies.
She has not been charged. It
was gathered that in the
process to arrest her, she
filed an application for the
enforcement of her
fundamental rights.
However, the police filed its
response and annexed some
exhibits including the
photographs. The application
was filed last year October,
and in March this year rather
than the court taking the
main motion, it took the ex-
parte motion and granted all
the reliefs prayed.
The exparte order expires
after 14 days according to
high court civil procedure
rules. Efforts are still in
progress to arrest her. She
has not been formally
charged.
The fate of the little child is
unknown.
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/lagos-politician-alleged-ritual-killer-on-the-run/

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Beetwo(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2015
for real shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by POPdecorator: 7:09pm On May 18, 2015
Pls help my ask d woman shey dat child resemble ram?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Obascoetubi: 7:52pm On May 18, 2015
more...

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by duduade: 7:54pm On May 18, 2015
Why is dat person joining two pictures together. .. ? Where is d body of the head? This na film jor.. buh why put fake picture nah?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Obascoetubi: 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
duduade:
Why is dat person joining two pictures together. .. ? Where is d body of the head? This na film jor.. buh why put fake picture nah?
how do u know its fake pix?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by talktimi(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
Fashola don dead the case cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:01pm On May 18, 2015
duduade:

^^^Whether fake or not....some of us don't have the stomach for such graphic visuals! sad

The OP should have added: 'viewers discretion is advised.....seriously!'

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
If true, catch her and do justice to her.
Oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2015
Speechless shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by customized07: 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
Ritual den is now a big business in southwest, any news about ritual killing in Nigeria must surely come from southwest.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Lagos politician, alleged
ritual killer on the run –
Mrs.Munirat Adedoyin, an
alleged Lagos ritualist-
politician, a former Deputy
Chairman of Ikorodu local
Government Area, is on the
run right after she was
apparently caught sacrificing
a child in the forest.

She was caught in the act by
some good ‘samaritans’ and
the information and the
photographs were passed to
security agencies.
She has not been charged. It
was gathered that in the
process to arrest her, she
filed an application for the
enforcement of her
fundamental rights.
However, the police filed its
response and annexed some
exhibits including the
photographs. The application
was filed last year October,
and in March this year rather
than the court taking the
main motion, it took the ex-
parte motion and granted all
the reliefs prayed.
The exparte order expires
after 14 days according to
high court civil procedure
rules. Efforts are still in
progress to arrest her. She
has not been formally
charged.
The fate of the little child is
unknown.
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/lagos-politician-alleged-ritual-killer-on-the-run/
For those of you accusing Igbos to be ritualists,I want to knw if this woman is igbo? So you people are not saint afterall.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nigal72(f): 11:43pm On May 18, 2015
if truly the pix is real, who was the person that took the pix
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by customized07: 7:16am On May 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
For those of you accusing Igbos to be ritualists,I want to knw if this woman is igbo? So you people are not saint afterall.
you will never see those noise makers on this thread, just open an Igbo thread if u want to see them.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by AmucheJane(f): 7:30am On May 19, 2015
customized07:
you will never see those noise makers on this thread, just open an Igbo thread if u want to see them.
You dey mind those fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2015
AmucheJane:
You dey mind those fool
are u having orgasmz now?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2015
This is disgusting and the police couldn't move in a arrest her for interrogation because they don't want to cross the man @ bourdillon.

The spirit of that child will nevr give them rest anywhere they find themselves
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2015
customized07:
Ritual den is now a big business in southwest, any news about ritual killing in Nigeria must surely come from southwest.
Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Pavore9: 7:52am On May 19, 2015
This looks more of a snap from a movie!
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 19, 2015
These looks like a movie abeg...... So you are telling me that instead of rescuing the child you people were busy taking pictures?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 19, 2015
Mehn, my friend said ritual killings is now like a day-to-day activity in the west..headless bodies litter the streets and bushes.

I have one question, I thought you lots said Igbos are the ones that love money more than anything in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by omenka(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2015
Coming from "hopefornigeria". Swallow story at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 19, 2015
prof1990:
These looks like a movie abeg...... So you are telling me that instead of rescuing the child you people were busy taking pictures?
which kind movie? And she's on the run for a movie, you freaks disgust me
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2015
omenka:
Coming from "hopefornigeria". Swallow story at your own peril.
why? Because it's on nairaland? Don't worry when Linda ikeji Carries the news then you'll believe. Besides weren't you the one that believed the news saying a restaurant in anambra state served human flesh carried by osun defender?
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by onatisi(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2015
Nigal72:
if truly the pix is real, who was the person that took the pix
the pix is real,u can see that they quoted her name ,position ,and even showed the court case letter. All these politicians ppl are shouting and hailing are all ritualists. Most likely the person taking the pics was hiding somewhere and taking the pictures . Early this year ,a local government chairman in lagos state was recorded using human blood to take a bath. This kind of rituals isn't restricted to the south west and the case of otokoto in the east can lay credence to this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by Miner13: 8:13am On May 19, 2015
Is this movie snapshot? angry angry
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by omenka(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2015
liberty300:
why? Because it's on nairaland? Don't worry when Linda ikeji Carries the news then you'll believe. Besides weren't you the one that believed the news saying a restaurant in anambra state served human flesh carried by osun defender?
Well, if you can't show me evidence that I believed, then you must be a lying bastard.

Just a post is all I ask.

And yes, if linda Ikeji does, then I would believe the story. Hopefornigeria is known for lies, and everyone knows it is a media arm of TAN.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by customized07: 9:22am On May 19, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Oponu
ashiere.
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by tociano009(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2015
I don't blv this picture
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by disumusa: 9:55am On May 19, 2015
customized07:
that woman no igbo she won chup the flesh, ibo canibalisim
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by WilyWily: 10:24am On May 19, 2015
I said it,
Yoruba tribe=Juju tribe
Re: Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) by xmich(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2015
This same people and juju

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.