Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" (3275 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria — Asari Dokubo / Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by GOALGATE: 6:22pm On May 18, 2015
There nairalanders, If the owner of this site really want hot news, then SEUN should go and get the news from the link below and post for his dear readers and fans. I got no money from Nairaland while I will be held responsible for what I post (@ Nairaland Disclaimer). If you also need this news, then click on the link below to read it.

Mind you, am just sharing this with friends to see the shocking news that I just heard. Am not the author of this document. The owner of the site below should be held responsible for any trial. THANKS

www.gistfeeder..com/2015/04/exposed-full-checklist-of-boko-haram.html

www.gistfeeder..com/2015/04/exposed-full-list-of-boko-haram.html
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by midolian(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
GOALGATE:

Disclaimer:: I won't be responsible for this post in anyway. Am not the author of this document. It is written by the owner of the site listed above.. If there is any confusion caused by this post, then the site owner should be held responsible. THANKS
LWKMD..why you dey fear na?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Chibuhealth(f): 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
You guys should not cross east, keep killing yourselves over there at North. Mtchewwwww!

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by ahaz: 6:32pm On May 18, 2015
GOALGATE:
Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 years as a
Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the full list of Boko Haram Sponsor!!!

Question: Who are you and where are you from?

Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger
Republic, but my mother is from Borno State of Nigeria
and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria)
where I was trained.
Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?
A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years,at the
age of 14, I was sent to Kano City, Kano State where I
was trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi School of
Arabic studies.
Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the
teachings he laid down before he died.

Q: So who tutored you and who’s your mentor?

Q: Just mention but a few names.

A: Ali Baba Nur, Asari
Dokubo, Jasper
Akinbo, Mohammed
Yusuf, Salisu Maigari,
Danlami Abubakar,
Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa,
Maigari Haliru and
Asabe Dantala to
mention but a few.

Q: Which of the Asari’s do you mean?

A: The Niger Delta war king. He was a year ahead of me
in Benghazi training camp in Libya.
Q: Who financed your training in Libya and Pakistan?
A: You will not believe me and only God will judge the
Chief sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria whose name I will
not mention because he is so powerful and even the
president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much
afraid of the man.
Q: If you really know the Christ in you, why are you
afraid to tell me the name of the man who sponsored
you and the date or approximate period he sponsored
you.
A: I am not afraid because he knows me and he cannot
deny it if he sees me face to face.
Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful man?
A: The man is no other person than the man they call
IBB now as I am talking to you, General Ibrahim
Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and
women Jihadists who are under his pay role. They are
scattered all over the Country and he (IBB) can use them
to destroy Nigeria.

www.gistfeeder..com/2015/04/exposed-full-checklist-of-boko-haram.html

www.gistfeeder..com/2015/04/exposed-full-list-of-boko-haram.html

Disclaimer:: I won't be responsible for this post in anyway. Am not the author of this document. It is written by the owner of the site listed above.. If there is any confusion caused by this post, then the site owner should be held responsible. THANKS
then u must be an idiot quoting a rubbish frm an mbecile

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
mr poster dey fear
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
ISLAM finally getting the attention she does not deserve angry angry angry
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
of course it might be true, asari is an Islamic fanatic
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Popemax(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
For real?is this really happening
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Mogidi: 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
Asari told you to kill your people, destroy your towns/markets and you willingly obeyed.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by POPdecorator: 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
@op but today is monday and ur brain start monday with nonsense
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Basildvalour(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
It is highly regrettable that we see mere men to be more powerful than a nation and thus allow them get away with evil

Who knows the authenticity of this but for a person to boldly and publicly declare all of these, then he knows what he is saying and what he is in for.

God Help Us
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by emerged01(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
nonsense thread
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by 4stylz: 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
Stupid Muslim post
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by umarc19: 7:33pm On May 18, 2015
Too fake to be true.
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by hardbody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2015
I wish these were true but how much dem pay the guy sef? I hope it is worth the trouble of living with his conscience, that is if he has any.
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by mercyville: 9:01pm On May 18, 2015
hardbody:
I wish these were true but how much dem pay the guy sef? I hope it is worth the trouble of living with his conscience, that is if he has any.

Nonsense...
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
You guys should not cross east, keep killing yourselves over there at North. Mtchewwwww!
Exactly my brother!! Let them taste what our people tasted during the civil war useless BLOOD SUCKERS!!!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by olasmith10(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2015
Am trying so hard to believe dis...
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by sarmiie(m): 1:38am On May 19, 2015
For some reason, I doubt the authenticity of this news
Re: EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria-"asari Dokubo Listed" by aaidel(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2015
OP so you no fear to post the news only the repercussions you dey fear nonsense oya add your name for that list quick quick

(1) (Reply)

Did You See That Broken Seat At The National Assembly Close To Buhari [PICS] / Zambia Presidential Convoy Vs Nigeria Presidential Convoy, Who Wins? (video) / General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.