Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) (53111 Views)

US Court Convicts 25-year Old Nigerian For Wire Fraud (photo) / Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) / Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Tosin4u: 8:37pm On May 18, 2015
sorry, not everything dat glitters is gold.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Awwal1st(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2015
[size=15pt]How dis one take be hacker?? Naija mentality, even if the acct was hacked through Phishing na Hacking grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2015
Ibos must be on d scene
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2015
Ifyx:
Raw talent. If na Obodoyibo,dem go invest in dah babe undecided

[size=18pt]ordinary email hack is nothing my friend, even a child of 7 with basic knowledge of hacking can do what she did..... Basic phishing through scam emails work.... But not all knowledge is meant to be implemented.... Throw the criminal in Jail for as long as required.....Kudos EFCC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by reaky(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2015
Abeg I no c any hacking here ooo
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 18, 2015
I love her.. I like girls like her

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
she just look like S.U
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by doctobani(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2015
tupacshakur:
Am I the only one who noticed that the culprits are all flatheaded?
lolz, na wa o. this ur observation ehn
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by onlyson16(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Spydamannn(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2015
This hacker look like deeper life member....na yoke I dey yoke o
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
True Queen kiss
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by tunnary(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
See dis beautiful swt chick meeehn, i wish i ve dis one she'll never head for dis direction. Just feel for her
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2015
I just dey laugh with these set of people call EFCC, did dey even know what hacking means...once someone just found his or her way to swindle anyone of money, they call it hacking....hacking my a$$.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Kossyne(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2015
Ifyx:
Too much hollywood is bad for ur mental health
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
Well said jare, I don tire for our half-baked agent paraded themselves as efcc, everything is hacking. They don't know anything, once someone losses his or money through any means, they regard such person as hacker...I am yet to read any real hacking case from our officer.

Awwal1st:
[size=15pt]How dis one take be hacker?? Naija mentality, even if the acct was hacked through Phishing na Hacking grin grin grin[/size]
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by hadizasaf: 9:01pm On May 18, 2015
Smh
Is dat hacking?
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Ifyx(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
Kossyne:

Too much hollywood is bad for ur mental health
u're an idiottttt fr quoting me undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by fabrigas18(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2015
Do you like want or need a domain name? just tell me and i will help you buy it for half the price it listed..
Also i will help you set up facebook advert for half the amount you wish for eg. you want to set up a month advert on facebook and your budget is 100usd i will collect 50usd and set it up at rate of 100usd.. Thank me later
Check my Signature for contact
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Kossyne(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2015
Ifyx:
u're an idiottttt fr quoting me undecided
Calm down..why are u always angry?...
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by bornmekus: 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by doninno(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2015
See as she dey look like person wey no find do 419
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by JayJustus(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
errrrrrmmmm....I just looked for the name of the culprit and they didn't fail to disappoint as usual... smiley smiley smiley

*rows kayak away from thread*
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by justwise(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2015
Ifyx:

Nonsense, oyibo will invest in who?
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by persius555(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2015
why are so many nairalanders pleading on her behalf. This is exactly how we started out and the country is in a complete mess. To all patronizing her plead of innocense, the victim is not you today, but definitely it might be any of us tomorrow. She should get not less than six years imprisonment. It is acts like this that has brought down the image in the cyberworld to a disrepute.PLEASE...would you plead for her if she was a low life poverty ridden prostitute on the street? Nigerians should endeavour to strive and earn a honest living through hardwork.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by unknown87: 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
senier007:
Which kind system of justice is this, the whole case was adjourned till October almost six month and the girl should be remanded in jail! Imagine and the whole crime was committed in 2013 only God knows when they will finish the case, imagine if she isn't guilty after 6 years in jail?
I agree that adjourning the case till October is a bit excessive; but the fact that the crime was committed in 2013 does not mean that the culprits can't be prosecuted. Generally, most crimes aren't bound by statute of limitations. Thus, even if the crime was committed in 1999, the EFCC could still investigate the matter.
But the EFCC may not investigate and prosecute individuals that committed economic and financial crimes before the early 1990s. That's when Nigeria's economic and financial crime statutes were enacted.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
nerodenero:
It's good she was caught and would face the full penalty for her action but how I wish those that loot the country are also treated same way.

When the poor are caught like this, EFCC speed up the case, they are called thieves and the accused is sentenced accordingly but if it is one of these polithiefcians, they call it money laundry, they adopt plea bargain and before you know it, the political thief is off the hook. That is the injustice in the country. Until we address these issues, we can't move forward as a nation.
Plea bargain is available to her. Her defense attorneys could utilize it during the arraignment phase, only if she pleads 'guilty'.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by dowjones(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
She has been awaiting trial for 2 years and its not certain she is guilty. I just checked her facebook profile and it has not been active for over 2 years.

Her stay in prison has aged her. she used to be prettier than this. A big shame

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2015
Ifyx:

Which kind raw talent. You know how many hackers dey obodoyibo ?
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by udeh3(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2015
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
Re: EFCC Arraigns 22 Year Old Female Suspected Hacker For Fraud (photo) by nerodenero: 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
Thanks for the info.
CFCfan:

Plea bargain is available to her. Her defense attorneys could utilize it during the arraignment phase, only if she pleads 'guilty'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / Teenage Girl Gang Raped By Masks Wearing Hoodlums In Rivers State. Photos / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.