Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot (587 Views)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by scentmarlc(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2015
For me today, it was a mixed feeling. From the network ish to coding problem to thread spamming to insult trading bla bla bla....

But thank God for everything. Am so sure my honiepies aint taking shiit position.

Leggo girls, we are sure for the next round.

Cc:
Twaci
Torpahz
Trypa
Adeh39

1 Like

Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 18, 2015
This thread is pointless, meaningless and senseless.

Arrant rubbish!!!
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
^^ It is well. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Arrant rubbish!!!
seconded!
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2015
Orijin101:

seconded!
thirded
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On May 18, 2015
O.p

na now dem finish election for una side

abi u be time traveller??
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by dharay88: 8:32pm On May 18, 2015
lmao. grin
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Princecalm(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2015
guys falling my hand since the days of Noah.
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Garriman: 8:34pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
thirded
forthed
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by demmy0325(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
thirded
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by mrpackager(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2015
misscl asssy:

Arrant rubbish!!!

undecided u no dey TIRED lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Omotayor123(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
Op which one b dis na
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by Tunnamania(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2015
Patiently waiting for their already made election result
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by scentmarlc(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Arrant rubbish!!!

Sister i force yu come here. I know yur type......d kind dat bash people for cheap popularity and inglorious fame. Welldone, continuu.
#foolOloshoRadarada
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by scentmarlc(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
Op which one b dis na

My sister its notin much jare...

In d spirit of light-mood and flexing, dat was y i opened d thread so we all can jus give an opinnion abt d election.

Jus think of it as "street opinnion".
Dats all

Thanks for yur sensible way of asking.
Now, atleast some mad dogs have learned d proper way to talk. Missclassless

1 Like

Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by scentmarlc(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Arrant rubbish!!!
arrogant and classless fool
Re: Guys How Was The Election In Your Polling Boot by scentmarlc(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2015
Tunnamania:
Patiently waiting for their already made election result

You will be too old to see the figures then i swear

(1) (Reply)

A MUST SEE: 72 Countries On Earth Where Homosexuality Is Illegal / Lover Boy Who Dated 17 Women At The Same Time Has Just Been Arrested For Fraud! / Why Did You Break Up With Your EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.