Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman (1180 Views)

Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / Over-excited Newly Wedded Husband Grabs Wife's Bum In Wedding Picture / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2015
How some men consciously commit these wicked and devilish acts on unsuspecting women always baffles me! Please read with me, guys, this very sad and horrible story I just found on Twitter. According to Jane, her cousin who has barely been married for a year just found out her husband already has kids, 3 for that matter!, with another woman.

To make matters worse, this guy's parents knew all along about their son's kids and the other woman but yet had the guts to confidently walk to this lady's parents' and ask for her hand in marriage, as if nothing happened. The shocking story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/horror-nigerian-lady-finds-out-newly.html

Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 18, 2015
more

Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2015
Ok.... ftc again....
Me think their intended plan was to Use her for ritual or smtin...... Am jst sure dey r plannin smtin... And i was scared wen i first saw horror.. I tot it was those stories of biting off dicks or smtin...
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by Basildvalour(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2015
For better; for worse

She didn't do her background of the study well hence the failure in the conclusion.

Don't rush into things
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by ArchEnemy(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2015
That is why you need to open your eyes wide and also pray...
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by ArchEnemy(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
For better; for worse

She didn't do her background of the study well hence the failure in the conclusion.

Don't rush into things
well said
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
its not new undecided
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by nwafuluozoh: 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
The lady isn't smart enough. For this naija where neighbours know almost everything about the next person? Maybe she was just desperate.
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by mirexxx(f): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

same thing happened to someone i know
Yoruba men are guilty of this much cheesy

her family is wealthy ehn and the guy was just an opportunist who deceived her into marriage. the most shocking is shocked shocked
His family attended the wedding as if they never knew he was married! with a kid sef! chai! nawaoo
sad
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

same thing happened to someone i know Yoruba men are guilty of this much cheesy
.. Dnt start again.. U n ur lips..
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by UnknownT: 8:51pm On May 18, 2015
I better warn my cousin, I don't trust this Ogun State guy following her up and down cry embarassed undecided
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
see gbege
if DAT woman swear for d man
ha no blame ha
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
well said
over well said...
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by mirexxx(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dnt start again.. U n ur lips..
you be Yoruba guy ni?? cheesy
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by demmy0325(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2015
mirexxx:
you be Yoruba guy ni?? cheesy
...ehn na... Yoruba guys r nice.. Lets gv Us a try...
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by braine(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
How some men consciously commit these wicked and devilish acts on unsuspecting women always baffles me! Please read with me, guys, this very sad and horrible story I just found on Twitter. According to Jane, her cousin who has barely been married for a year just found out her husband already has kids, 3 for that matter!, with another woman.

To make matters worse, this guy's parents knew all along about their son's kids and the other woman but yet had the guts to confidently walk to this lady's parents' and ask for her hand in marriage, as if nothing happened. The shocking story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/horror-nigerian-lady-finds-out-newly.html
and whats the "HORROR" in the story? Unnecessary exaggeration.
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
Nothing new here. This is very common especially in distance relationship. Lot of guys in Europe have kids with native babes but would never tell their girlfriend/wife till she moves over to find out. No be today thing na.
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by FLAWLES(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2015
Watin HORROR for here na?
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
demmy0325:
yeah they are
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by kelechi50: 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
Menn it may be the girl's destiny,let her carry her cross
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
Can you trust men ... Nah wah oh
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by demmy0325(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2015
mirexxx:
yeah they are
.. Seriously....
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by lilmax(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2015
And you created this topic because?
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by pretydiva(f): 10:32pm On May 18, 2015
The man's punishment awaits him
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On May 18, 2015
demmy0325:

LMAO@Yoruba guys dey nice. grin grin
Re: HORROR: Nigerian Lady Finds Out Newly Wedded Husband Has 3 Kids Wt Another Woman by francizy(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2015
Why are some men this fôôlish?

It's bad enough that this man doesn't have money to take care of his first wife and three kids and then he preyed on a hardworking woman just to take from her and feed the other ones. If you don't have, why marry in the first place?

The last thing I wanna do is bring in kids into this world to suffer. Fãck!

(1) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY! Steps To End Your Relationship Without Breaking Her Heart. / Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. / Closed X_X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.