Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

“Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi (83329 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by temitayo315(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2015
Evrytin na lie undecided,Ameachi wey dey 4 my town shocked. I dey cum,make i go tel some elders gringrin
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by temitayo315(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
Evrytin na lie undecided,Ameachi wey dey 4 my town shocked. I dey cum,make i go tel some elders. Na yoruba him be na. My namesake gringrin
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by maskid(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Wait wait.. Lemme get something straight.. Are yolobas. Claiming this 1 tooo? Smh. Please some1 should tell them the root of ikwere pple. Or has some1 4gotten dat his first name is Chibuike? Do u knw dat him and pat utomi are members of the igbo forum? he is more ibo than Abia or Ebonyi ppl. Please u guys shld nt feel so inferior dat u are now claimin ikwere ppl. Does he understand a single yoloba word? Nyesom wike, odili , omehia etc are more ibo than saraki is yoruba. Pls get ur facts straight.

Pls note, ibos are nt laying claim on anybody, but b4 anybody can b ikwere, theu are first Ibo. Its just like an asaba person sayin he ir she aint ibo. Wen dats the language u speqk.

Thank u
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
Rotimi,a true hero of current political dispensation! The moment your Ikwere father named you Rotimi, he naturally 'baptised' you with the Oduduwa spirit and this why you are an 'Omoluabi'. Your adversaries will always hate you for your up-rightness;they hate us (Yoruba) too for it but they will bow before you just like they always do before us! Happy birthday to a true Nigerian,Rotimi Chibuke Ameichi.

1 Like

Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by liyahwillie(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2015
skup008:
just love this man...
"I LOVE AM REMAIN FOR YOU"....I call him THE POLITICAL DON.....
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Motolank: 3:03am On May 20, 2015
Babacele:
Yea , and it will be a huge advantage when we present him as a presidential candidate after GMB's tenure .
Before Fashola?
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Ossaifamous(m): 3:45am On May 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I am the one undecided.... which of the english you didnt understand....they are all called honours ewu, that is 1st class honours, 2nd class honours and 3rd class honours.... did he deny it, he just remove the 3rd class, if it were 1st class or 2nd class, A proud amaechi will put it in his biodata, if you dont know thats my alma mater and I have his details...Do you he was at RSUST and yet he didnt mention it, yet he was quick to mention UNIPORT, ask him why
ok so you know this much, why are u not a success story, like I said before I am not a fan of him but at least if any one in your family ever attain his status well you will be in a different world now .... go F<U<&<K off
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by butanepro(m): 5:14am On May 20, 2015
Amaechi Rotimi is from a village in kwara state very close to ajase/ ipo. His mother took them away when he was 2-3months, cos the mother is an ikwereian. Sounds funny, but its &100 true. Take it or leave it.
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Remarkable: 5:33am On May 20, 2015
jimmy2k:
Your father naming you rotimi to become a chife judge then are you a judge? Where are you from ?your father must be a stabotuor during the civil war of biafra now you come up to become a traitor against your brother Jonathan? Are not ashemd of your life joining yorubas cowards.
On what basis is his assertion assumed wrong or false?

I mean, if someone says the reason he wasa named a particular name, what gain is ther for lie-ing about it? and why, really should a name that can be legally changed at any time, even surnames, be an issue (whether in politics - in Naija and beyond - and otherwise)?
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by alabiyemmy(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2015
Nigerians dont think. This same man
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Babacele: 12:10pm On May 20, 2015
Motolank:
Before Fashola?
hmmmm maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by mainman007: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mbediogu:

In Nigeria, first tenure guarantees the second in ninety nine percent of cases, and Senate or ministership thereafter. Have you just returned from USA?

I wished I just returned from USA, but unfortunately I have been in Naija all my life so far. Yes granted most governors return to complete their second term but the point is they do so through election. Ameachi's second term was through the ballot box that's my point of argument it was only his first term he got in through the court. I understand you are trying to say that " if "the court didn't get him there in the first place second term may not have been possible. Well that is just a mere " if " because the fact remains that he was elected into office for his second tenure.
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by nolych(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
reliable in4 reveals dat his mother could not close her legs to a family friend from Ekiti state. after his birth, the biological father - family friend from Ekiti, gave him dat name Rotimi. his adopted father was a very humble and peaceful man, but wasn't in control of his house, because "the woman tear eye" (amaechi's mother)
she also had other children from out of wedlock - ask ubima people
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by ahaika23: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amaechi's biological father is a yoruba chemist seller (I decided not to say he's a pharmacists so you know he's not a professional drug dispenser) in Ubima back in the days. As the tradition of Rivers people, if a woman gets pregnant for a man, and the man does not pay for her bride price, the child will belong to the woman. Such was the case with Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi. His yoruba enstranged father could not pay for his mother's bride price.

1 Like

Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pls next time ask him why he's answering CHIBUIKE AMAECHI an IGBO name
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by kaziblake(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
SPAGGYYY:
you can see the future babacele
And he was right after all
Re: “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi by kaziblake(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Babacele:
bros I just forecast ni, name only God knows tomorrow. But Amaechi has sown seeds today that shall yield predictable fruits tomorrow.
You were right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.