Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (58538 Views)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by MoraleVitae: 11:41am On May 19, 2015
cyril700:
The gal must have had an abortion without d wounds being healed and needed money to build up her self and the guy had to still bang her on those abortion wounds leading to her dead.
u dey there, na u knw pass
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by 49cents(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Petra23(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
Some Guys going after everything on skirt since d beginin of d world...while some ladies chase after every d.ick and harry not minding d outcome...experience can only be d best teacher when you learn from others mistakes..i rest ma case
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by onyxo76(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
see why free things are sometimes not really free!!
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2015
I am speechless. But that driver is something else, a lady asked you for assistance you washed for her and took her home. Also for the police, do autopsy and save yourselves from investigation that will not lead anywhere. Oga driver in this world, two things are very sweet to a man, money and woman but let's learn to control our taste.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 11:47am On May 19, 2015
Police should have their own autopsy department... So they can always know the exact cause of death.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by cyril700(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2015
MoraleVitae:

u dey there, na u knw pass
Na assumption o, pardon me.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by martineverest(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2015
Word for the day..........self control is d key
leshluap:
na wa o.. RIP. The best sex organ is the brain.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ijustdey: 11:58am On May 19, 2015
9jatatafo:
I am speechless. But that driver is something else, a lady asked you for assistance you wash for her and take her home. Also for the police, do autopsy and save yourselves from investigation that will not going anywhere. Oga driver in this, two things are very sweet to a man, money and woman but let's learn to control our taste.

the woman self get her own for hand....

when a man say you should follow him to his house at that time of the night..... she should have known that he has interior motives and just shove the man aside
instead she follows him home

so both the man and the lady are all at fault
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by martineverest(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
Some men attitude can be apalling.......u just see a lady,took her home and had sex with her....got what u were lookin for
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Mekybliss(f): 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
searching4lovee:

ashawo like u sef dey talk about rod undecided
what's with the insult ?
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
what's with the insult ?

why are u advertising ur yansh on NL u no dey shame? if u need rod men nor dey ur area undecided mtcheeew
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Jayuba(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2015
bmos:

So u no know? Man, becareful of that thing. As girls wan open their kiniko, no go near fa! No look am atall atall. Advise no be curse
am scarred o. Konji dey always worry me.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Kanmyos(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
it could be a coincidence...it could be true dt he used her.... buh only one man knwz...almighty Jah.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Mekybliss(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2015
searching4lovee:

why are u advertising ur yansh on NL u no dey shame? if u need rod men nor dey ur area undecided mtcheeew
keep insulting me
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by vickrino(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2015
yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am.

see gbege!
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 19, 2015
with a good lawyer, he should be out. btw, death was smelling and following the lady already. Its a lesson tho and may we not fall victim for this. This is the most constant prayers less privileges recites when they ask for arms from people
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by uwakee: 12:40pm On May 19, 2015
Exactly what happen to one man,he saw a man at bus stop and the man begged him money that he is stranded that no money to enter bus back to his house and is late in d night or he should take him to his house tomorrow he can find his way back home,which the man did unfortunately the man died in his house!he didn't no what to do than to tell his elder brother what happen and his elder brother suggest he should carry d corpse and go and burial inside the bush which d man did,, till now they couldn't find the man and the corpse both of them disappeared
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by manuroq(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Incredible
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
Damn !! shocked shocked shocked

Hope no orijin at work sha...
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by GodblessNig247(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
repogirl:
Duh, this is where forensics and autopsy should come in to find cause of death instead of wasting time doing interrogation, thet would have begun building their case against him since...... Abi no forensic examiners in this country?

Is very expensive. Can a driver afford it?
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Whobedatte(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2015
Toks2008:
I give GOD the glory that i don't philander..Its not about the love i have for any woman with me but its a principle.

I cant imagine how some guys will just pick up a lady just for the sake of s*x and some will even patronize harlot that every man don enter and they will stick their thing in there.

Honestly men that don't f*ck around should thank GOD for their lives.
guy! U no lie. Self control is a big virtue every man must inhibit. But e no easy oo
Weytin man go do kiss
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ajepako(f): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
waiting for someone to blame it on GEJ..
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by repogirl(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Is very expensive. Can a driver afford it?
its not for the driver to pay, it's the state/ government.... Since it will be the state to prosecute him but Nigeria is backward. They might even let him go since the girls family is not coming forward and if he settles the police men.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by PidginYarns: 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
Alomo things grin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by hectorswag(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]May something that is BIGGER than me not come my way, AMEN![/size]

See curse! shocked Sorry for you o!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2015
ijustdey:

the woman self get her own for hand....

when a man say you should follow him to his house at that time of the night..... she should have known that he has interior motives and just shove the man aside
instead she follows him home

so both the man and the lady are all at fault

The woman is at fault too, I do agree with you but it is only the living man that will face the music. It is a very sad development
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ikombe: 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
ijustdey:

I smell lies
den ya nose aint wide enough tongue
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2015
uwakee:
Exactly what happen to one man,he saw a man at bus stop and the man begged him money that he is stranded that no money to enter bus back to his house and is late in d night or he should take him to his house tomorrow he can find his way back home,which the man did unfortunately the man died in his house!he didn't no what to do than to tell his elder brother what happen and his elder brother suggest he should carry d corpse and go and burial inside the bush which d man did,, till now they couldn't find the man and the corpse both of them disappeared

Oh boy! Are you serious? In fact the way things are happening this days one should be wise as the serpent and be gentle as the dove.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ijustdey: 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
9jatatafo:

The woman is at fault too, I do agree with you but it is only the living man that will face the music. It is a very sad development

very sad I must say......
am still trying to figure out what will be the defence if the man when the case goes to a law court

because their is no way he could escape jail with what 'awof' has caused
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ijustdey: 2:03pm On May 19, 2015
ikombe:
den ya nose aint wide enough tongue
but it can perceive lies from 50meters afar....

or are you saying you are tertiary virginlipsrsealed
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2015
ijustdey:

very sad I must say......
am still trying to figure out what will be the defence if the man when the case goes to a law court

because their is no way he could escape jail with what 'awof' has caused

Jail is waiting because no one to speak for the man except himself. One should think carefully of his or her decision before making any move. 5 minutes pleasure will become imprisonment for this cab man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.