Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (58543 Views)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
Whobedatte:
guy! U no lie. Self control is a big virtue every man must inhibit. But e no easy oo
Weytin man go do kiss

Sometimes its not just about self control but principle and this is why i prefer to be with a principled lady rather than a religious lady.

1.I will never patronize a LovePeddler for sex..NEVER

2.I will never woo a lady just to have sex with her...NEVER

3.I will never use a condom to have sex and maybe this is why i don't sleep around and i believe that using a condom to have sex is like licking a candy with its covering so to me,sex with a condom is foolishness. If i will ever need to have sex it has to be quality sex with real pleasure and not psychological pleasure.

4.I will never make love to a lady i don't see myself marrying.

The list is endless so being disciplined and having self control is about principle and not a religious or holier than though thing.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by gbengus26(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
That is too bad.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Sugahylz(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by FLIXTRIMES: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
No b small tin ooooooooooo
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ijustdey: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
9jatatafo:

Jail is waiting because no one to speak for the man except himself. One should think carefully of his or her decision before making any move. 5 minutes pleasure will become imprisonment for this cab man.

Gbam.....

Those emboldened part reminds me of one yoruba Christian film title 'igadun iseju maru'

Never can tell he has being having his way like that and some spirit world decided to punish him with this "mummy water things"......
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Olumayor0rigina: 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
The guy must be strong
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by dre11(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2015
49cents:

Police don hammer for this guy head

No be small thing
That nah their ATM wallet nowgrin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by dre11(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2015
honeric01:

Punch is a disgrace, why use a picture from 2012/2013 for a story of 2015?

We go try sue them for that......

News reporting is supposed to be balanced and up to dategrin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by dre11(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2015
onlyson16:
na Yorubas people na so dem de do

Try be reasonable for once
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by onlyson16(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2015
bakynes:

You must be high on Fufu, is Utebor a Yoruba name? That's my area oh but nothing like Baruwa Estate it's Baruwa and there are quite a few private Estates in Baruwa. I know one igbo taxi driver living in my Estate make I go confirm if na him grin
oh boy u don miss road by going to comfirm waly waalye walye na Yoruba cos dem too like sex pass dey parent
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by buJu234: 4:12pm On May 19, 2015
why must u carry her to ur house; wenti do Hotel..

do short time and discharge her with her coins ...

simple..

God ..may person nor jam bad tin ooo...
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Jennycandy: 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
Wahala dey
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Sierusvirus(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
She's not physically sound and can't even control her sex urge. It's well
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Ayjos10(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
some women sha......addict
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by emmylight4u: 5:55pm On May 19, 2015
Omo se gwobe...... I no go do am again I swear.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by GodblessNig247(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
repogirl:
its not for the driver to pay, it's the state/ government.... Since it will be the state to prosecute him but Nigeria is backward. They might even let him go since the girls family is not coming forward and if he settles the police men.
true talk
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

We go try sue them for that......

News reporting is supposed to be balanced and up to dategrin

As in... angry
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by dre11(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2015
honeric01:

As in... angry

You did complain about the pic if I still recollect
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Elderay(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2015
lolzz..u girls u na go dey shout harder harder..dis is a lesson ...sex kills ooo...
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by patostation(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2015
Double wahala for oko-ashawo; no wahala for deadi bodi!
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by mkoabiola: 11:36pm On May 19, 2015
Can autopsy reveal d cause of d death
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by honeric01(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2015
dre11:

You did complain about the pic if I still recollect
Yes..understood you..just exclaiming.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by dre11(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2015
honeric01:

Yes..understood you..just exclaiming.

Okay....

That's Nigeria journalism for real
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by mohioma: 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
tonychristopher:
free toto, who know as that man prick big reach...you know most of these men carry python for weist in name of peniss....you need to see the cap and the shaft..tell me why the lady wont die

RIP babe
U gat me cracking there
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by tonychristopher: 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
WHY U DEY LAUGH ..ABI U NO KNOW SAY SOME MEN DICK BE LINE ANACONDA

mohioma:

U gat me cracking there
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Ehinmola(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Outcome of ALOMO and OPA EHIN. This is a lesson to all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.