Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (58542 Views)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ceaserian(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
something is happning in dis our obodo naija.....
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ola1982(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
No waoooo
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
Ha
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Tombilly(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2015
Konji na bastArd oooh Chaiiiii
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Ericardo7(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2015
May God help us
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by KingTom(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
MakCoby:
OTU OCHA
AMU JI

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by frisky2good(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Never allow your e.rection to determine your direction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by kay29000(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Hmm! I thought it was only men that die in situations like this. You know, as Yoruba people say- 'olomi loman re.' Translation- it is the one giving water (sperm) that gets tired. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Maybe she died from ecstasy...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by horllamy(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Gboliwe: 10:43am On May 19, 2015
It is quite possible the man is innocent and the victim had an underlying health challenge that couldn't stand sex. What is a lie though is the man saying he didn't have sex with her. Ofcourse, he is a big liar to say that. He surely had sex but not with the intention of having her dead.

Men should learn to keep their penis in control. It's not every woman that can stand sex. This advice cuts both ways sha.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by babestella: 10:44am On May 19, 2015
This is big wahala. An autopsy should be done and the true cause of death determined. If the man is innocent, he should be pardoned and released. I'm sure he has learnt his lessons and will never try that again. Guys need to be careful taking women home or to hotels, that might be their last day on earth and you'll be in deep hot sh**t.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by onlyson16(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Revolva(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
All dis women flirtin for money.....now she don die puttin d driver in big trouble
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 10:45am On May 19, 2015
Ok, na woman DIE now...?
Na now u go know say DIFFERENCE dey between GIRLFRIEND and WIFE..

THE lady DON put u for one chance
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by SexyCeline(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2015
More reason y men nid to control their urge for sex
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by kent79: 10:45am On May 19, 2015
Chai!
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by wtfCode: 10:46am On May 19, 2015
poor gal, she was gunned down by his cumshot.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by viktor01(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2015
CHAI.
NA WALKING DEAD THE GUY GO CARRY O. GOD FORBID THIS KIND PROBLEM..
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Helkayklassic(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2015
The man deek is too long more than what her kitty-cat can accommodate...Oga driver, can u now see where all the ale and afato of iya silifa landed you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Awoofawo(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2015
himkers:
May something that is BIGGER than me not come my way, AMEN!

May something bigger, better and will uplift my life come my way. Amen!!!

But I no follow you type amen for that you own o! cool grin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by babestella: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
.....When your wife travels on a short trip and you take a girl to a hotel for a hot quicky and she dies in the process.....

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by MakCoby(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
AMU JI
hahahahaha grin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by naijainfogalery: 10:50am On May 19, 2015
O boy poor woman, of all the men in Nigeria you went riding on a lagos driver, the way they drive should give you a clue
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by alphajerus(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2015
lemme gues dis is satans doing. Eeeeeeyaaaaaaaahhhh. Man GROW UP ITS 2015 NT 1987 . Even if na my girl i no go try take am go my kaban. Sorry oo!! smiley.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2015
Girl your behind is a killer,I can see you sexual

See gobe
Omo see gobe
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ceejayluv(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2015
So, they can't run an autopsy to confirm evidence of homicide? they just wanna beat the man till he confesses what he didn't do- Nigerian way of investigation.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by tonychristopher: 10:53am On May 19, 2015
free toto, who know as that man prick big reach...you know most of these men carry python for weist in name of peniss....you need to see the cap and the shaft..tell me why the lady wont die

RIP babe
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Awoofawo(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
sauceny:
Maybe she died from ecstasy...

You mean heavenly rapture grin What a wonderful to go home singing o.o.o.u.u.u.o.o.o! cool
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by deloon(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2015
What's with all the self-righteous, self-control freaks? Stop the hypocrisy. The man was just unfortunate.
Besides the police should conduct an autopsy rather than "interrogating" the man.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by muoka0000: 10:55am On May 19, 2015
MOst of u that blame it on self Control lack are hypocrites cos it can happen to anyOne...most guys\girls u fling wIth can be mEt anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.