Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People (868 Views)

It Would Be Disservice To Nigerians For Me To Resign – Jega / Lies About AIT/GEJ Propaganda Documentary Of Buhari / Nairaland Hardtalk: Who Gains Politically from BOKO HARAM? GEJ or GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by bilms(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
BOKO HARAM: GEJ'S PROPAGANDA, A DISSERVICE TO NIGERIAN PEOPLE
Hello people, I feel the need to call your attention to some important issues concerning the fight against insurgency in our dear country, Nigeria.
In recent times, we have been reading news of how our gallant military officers have been recapturing territories from the dreaded Boko haram. As part of the recapturing news, we read of how kidnapped girls, women and boys are being moved to the IDP camps after military recapted those territories.
So far from the various news reports, almost if not more than 2000 cildren, girls and women have been freed from Boko haram captivity and we must give kudos to the military.
However, what has been bordering my mind is the fact that, it seems the outgoing govt of president Goodluck Jonathan have been more deceitful than we ever imagined.
I recall that, when the Chibok girls were abducted, govt claimed it never happened. They said over 200 girls cannot just be abducted like that. But from reports so far, over 2000 people have been released from Boko haram’s captivity. Before this facts emerge, govt had always accused the media of falsehood. Many other reports given by the media were always tagged as being sponsored by boko haram sympathizers. The president spokesman and other govt media guys always portray the media and activists as people who are not patriotic because of their agitation for improve efforts against the group. Any news reported is seen as a news from the opposition. But today, all the news regarded as falsehood by govt had proven to be true.
Surprisingly, who would have imagined that Boko haram has over 2000 people as captives that were never reported? Even the little that were reported by media were tagged as propaganda and exaggeration. How come the same govt is displaying the number of those freed from captivity without any feel of remorse and tendering an apology to Nigerians for deceiving all this while.
Govt need to apologize to all the media agencies it has wrongly accused of being propaganda machine for boko haram because what they report seems to be less than what was actually the true situation, but even those reports were tagged as propaganda by govt.

The outgoing govt had done unimaginable damage to this country and it need to apologize before leaving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Nobody: 9:13am On May 19, 2015
I hope any of the outgoing gov't officials/personel gets to read your article.
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Nobody: 9:20am On May 19, 2015
Muslim liars

Will you blame GEJ for Buhari's kinsmen going on a silent genocide on innocent christians in the middle belt?

Your role was limited to shouting change you zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by fitzmayowa: 9:23am On May 19, 2015
This is another reason why our network providers should scrap the MB that comes with recharge...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2015
in another country, the government will be charged to court but no be naija sha grin
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Rainmaker69(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2015
Op has a valid point. Obviously there's more to the story than meets the eye. Waiting for GMB's probe on the military.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Omoalhaja7: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
Nothing but the truth, Bilms.
Ur reasoning faculty wll never run dry!!
Except dos dat are "blind",every Nigerian is now aware dat BH is one of d various mischiefs of ds clueless administration.

U had better dnt quote me wrong!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Nobody: 9:43am On May 19, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
Nothing but the truth, Bilms.
Ur reasoning faculty wll never run dry!!
Except dos dat are "blind",every Nigerian is now aware dat BH is one of d various mischiefs of ds clueless administration.

U had better dnt quote me wrong!!!!!!

foolish Gbese citizen

WombRaiders:

[size=18pt]Ooni Of Gbese Land Aka Aregberascal Shopping For New Wife In Pakistan
[/size]
The new trend among the elites is to go Oshiomole.

The Ooni of Gbese land otherwise known as AregbeRascal of the state of Osun was spotted heading to Pakistan to finalize the details in his latest endeavor to buy a new wife. Aides close to Odenni Rauf have confirmed this latest venture and have assured Osunnites that their new first lady will be the most "sophisticated" first lady and will not dissapoint Osunnites. The aide also assured Osunnites that once the new first lady arrives she is bound to improve the State coffers as tourist will flock Osun from all over the world. Speaking further, the aide stated; "you know our governor is the best and everything he does is the best and in the best interest of Gbese land". He later confided that the Ooni had to secure a total of 25million dollars for the bride price alone from bank loans. This figure he stated does not include an additional 5 million which will be used for the wedding ceremony and other logistics to secure Osun a new and befitting first lady.

AregbeRascal, the Ooni of Gbese Land in Pakistan searching for a wife

Reacting to this latest foolery, the opposition PDP in the state asked if this new wife will remain in govt house after he leaves office and stating that even if she becomes state property no right thinking person will want to near her after AregbeRascal. The PDP described the move as one of many aregberascal's lunacy plaguing the state.

Details emerging
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by bilms(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2015
hum
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by buharisambisada: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
I think we should blame GEJ for ISIL capture of territories women and children in iraq to me nah their way, why is it not happening in the south ? Or east on ND? an enemy within can't be defeated,just imagine the same shettiman that could not protect his state is now the chairman of northern governors forum,you can't do anything to GEJ instead of pouring your energy of finding a lasting solution to insurgency in the NE,you would rather politicise it and play the blame game for the purpose of using it for your propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Omoalhaja7: 9:52am On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

foolish Gbese citizen

I now av an evidence, u r one of dos i tagged "BLIND" dat cannt see the shit ur clueless presi has done to nigerians. Ode oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

I now av an evidence, u r one of dos i tagged "BLIND" dat cannt see the shit ur clueless presi has done to nigerians. Ode oshi!!!

See this slave
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by Omoalhaja7: 10:20am On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

See this slave
I could feel dat one pepper ur ass wella grin grin grin
No worry, we r one.
#OneNigeria
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by bilms(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by eejo(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2015
May you the poster of this thread knows no peace tell me one modern army equipment before gej the man tried his best and shame on you for no respecting over 5000 army men who died for you to live free in Nigeria to answer you boko haram is funded by Saudi Arabia with America weapons get that into your sick head
Re: Boko Haram: Gej's Propaganda, A Disservice To Nigerian People by bilms(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Are Lagos Laws To Lagosians(photo) / Checkout The Alleged Source Of Water At David Mark's Community(pics) / President Arrives Germany For The G7 Summit , Greeted By Lil Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.