Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37074 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mekzyjoe(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
Wat??
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by chris4gold(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
As you don get your job God win. (in korede voice) shoki 4 u o jare...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by justi4jesu(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by pinkycute(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
Second....

bmbachu:
congrats.....i will testify like u soon, amennnnn
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Helkayklassic(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulovia bro..Happy for u..we job seekers will celebrate like you soon.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by sherif4owo(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
diddydiva:
thanks.

will be expecting at the section wink

bye

Congrat bro!!

Lucky you someone here is already expecting you...!! grin grin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
Send me recharge cards and five bottles of alomo to wash am. Some babes go dey PM you now on nairaland as dem know say you go dey get salary every month.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by adetension: 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
I wish you all the best my own is on the way coming to me I bless the name of the lord for you
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by eminex(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
lol... i stopped visiting job section some months ago.
i reserved myself to Front Page Things but not the other FCT grin
congrats op.. i know the feeling.. cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by BluStreak(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job.

I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites.

Porting to Romanceland.lol....

Congratulations!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Temptee101(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congrats!! I also have a similar testimony. Just recently got a very good job, infact i collected my appointment letter on the 8th of May. Good luck to those still looking for job. You shall testify soon.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ramdris(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
bmbachu:
congrats.....i will testify like u soon, amennnnn
Insha Allah! (Amen!)
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Elder2020(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro.
God is so faithful.
Remember that one thing is to get work and another thing is to sustain and grow at the job. Try and concenteate so as to achieve the best by putting in your best.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by 2goodbobo(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
I rejoice with you my brother.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by haywire07(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats !!!!!
I wish I can send u a bottle of champagne ..jst that my pocket never gara ..u know Wat I mean
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by JOEmystic(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
Congratz
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by fairheven: 5:44pm On May 19, 2015
heneversleep:
Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.
Hmmm, Nigerians holding GOD to ransom since '19 imoriver'
All things been equal you don't necessary Need a vision to get a job, no thanks to leadership failure. Our inept government has forced us to depend on God for virtually anything
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by obaino75(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mavelo: 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
PRAISE BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!! My Testimony is coming soon too.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by rhames(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats anyways. Job is gold in Nigeria anyways
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by link2jude(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations... the God wey do am for you go surely do am for me IJN Amen.
Congrats once again!!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Vanpascore(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2015
Congrat dude! Bt pls u can post any vacancy u come across in d job/vacancies section, once again, congrats.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Femidigirits: 5:50pm On May 19, 2015
OP na your first girlfriend for the new site be this o,no go dull yourself.
No fear,just PM her sharperly,she go gree. Her picture sweet.
Na so the ministry be for here.
#just kidding

diddydiva:
thanks.

will be expecting at the section wink

bye
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congrats. May God's name be praised
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by sakieja(f): 5:53pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulation.mine is on the way

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by toju1(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
#Godwin#
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by yomzzy(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by olaniyanibukun(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations oooo

Please... Check your email... I've sent my account number

Just be sending your tithe

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by olaniyanibukun(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations oooo

Please... Check your email... I've sent my account number

Just be sending your tithe

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by zonax(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations bro.
Godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.