Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37292 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by bukkymine(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by fyxboss(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

pay into ma acc na
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by infinix(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2015
I Don getti job GOD WIN!!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Alexisu: 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats dearie.

I will be next to testify here.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by DJEhimond(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats! God is good, His time is def the best! Mine in a bit!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ifoundmyperfect: 8:03pm On May 19, 2015
idu1:
How much is your salary undecided

N1,375,000

^^^
That is just basic salary...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by simplejayy(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
congrats man, #NaGodWin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Tashaamania(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats OP.
Learn how to save and spend wisely too..
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by DIOSHEYI(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations am happy for u ..........Mine will come soonest too In Jesus Name Amen!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Applying ko , lol.
lol ni grin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by heneversleep: 8:21pm On May 19, 2015
Kingsasian:
men don cram bible verses tire because they want God to favour them...hahahahahahaha
LOL, that's how it should be bro. God must be involved oo smiley
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by radiance26(f): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats dear,God dat did urs will do mine IJN.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by BJOO(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2015
Congrate
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by heneversleep: 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
fairheven:

Hmmm, Nigerians holding GOD to ransom since '19 imoriver'
All things been equal you don't necessary Need a vision to get a job, no thanks to leadership failure. Our inept government has forced us to depend on God for virtually anything
Religious belief is an engaging subject of discourse and more of a personal conviction so I wouldn't want us to delve in to it bro. About our government and leaders, that's the situation we found ourselves in this country. God will help us.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mizzyboy007: 8:48pm On May 19, 2015
GenerousLord:
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley
jealousy.... go and sleep.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Canelle(f): 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
congratulations!!! .
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by chidirobert(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
congratulations bro so happy for you
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ude25: 8:53pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats mine is on the way!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by chidirobert(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2015
congratulations bro so happy for you.I will be next to testify.IJN...amen
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by isalegan2: 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

. . . I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

Happy for you, bro. Don't put all your egg in one basket ooo. Stay on your toes, and watch out for the probation period since it's a new job. But, I trust God you will do well. smiley

madri4u:
Congrats!..bt bro dont forget to pay ur tithe n giving of offering to Almighty God who has elevated u frm poverty to a well living person nw..

Not too much tithe right away though. Most of that'll end up in the pastors' bank statement. OP was unemployed for five long years! shocked He should take care of all his debts, his personal person, his family, etc., first. cheesy

Thrilled for you, OP. Best wishes. cool
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by adedayoleke90(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations. .................
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
I hope its not a scam letter of appointment? Because those guys has upgraded o, i was very fortunate when i was asked to pay for my medical after receiving my letter of appointment and also pass through the interview stage.

They are very smart o, using the company for the interview, but I said i was fortunate because i was actually going to the bank to withdraw 15k for the medical before the manager just drove in and ask who i am and what i am doing here, i told him i came to collect my letter and i showed him the letter, and i am going to get money for my medical. What safe me that day was the letter which truly belong to the company. I couldn't find any of the two guys, even the office i just left was locked. To me its like i just interact with ghost because there was no sign of activities taken place in 5min ago.

My advice, any company that wants to give you job will never ask you for fee be ye medical or whatever, exactly what the manager told me. Calling me to come and collect my letter on Saturday is one sign of fraud, asking me to pay for medical another sign of fraud, they only succeed in wasting my transport fare.

Op congratulations if yours is genuine.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ferguson17(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulation bro
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Bolincosugar(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations dear, may you never encounter a setback as you begin a new phase of your life
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by bedoab10k(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Mine testimony shall come to past too
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by charloski(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
congrat bro...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by kenoz(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 19, 2015
olatricia:
Ur dp is simply majestic
hmmmmm.
thanks smiley
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Drsheddy(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2015
Bro am so so so happy for you,my fellow nairalander.when its time to contest each other we did,now its time to be happy and we are here with you...mehn this your job will take you higher Amen.Congrats Lander......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job? / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.