Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37100 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
habba! U don dey book am already
book?

Na event?

grin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Rexnegro(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congrat bro, always appreciate God in ur own ways..and don't forget as God has helped u in some month time try to help someone too.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by msmon(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
God is indeed near! Congratulations bro! A note of warning, don't leave NL because u got a Job.

Keep Calm and Vote adeh39!
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mekadinho(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
CONGRAT MY BRODA, HE WHO STARTED THE WORK IN UR LIFE LL SURELY FINISH IT... I TRUST MY GOD...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Jarus(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Congrats. And give back to NL by sharing useful career tips as you progress

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro. ..its ur season ure highly favoured
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Fastlearner(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Praise D Lord Somebody, My Time has Come! I 2 will Share my testimony 2, Joining you in d Land of Romance Soon......
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Fastlearner(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
GenerousLord:
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley
Hey d Fact he says he's porting to Romance doesn't mean he's fornication. ...don't be in a hurry to Judge...Niceone
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by donpal(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats...Broo
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ibolomo(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2015
and then witches don follow your ministry. You had better start kabashing to retain that job.
#na joke ooo.
but really, on a more serious note, pray wella ooo. and also pray that your immediate boss is not someone with family issues, if not, you will be his "retaliation machine"
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by clemz88(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulobia bro. Looking forward to giving my own testimony soon.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Elderay(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
oga I won b like u ooo...congrats..bring ur first fruit oooo.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by yemstok(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
ej77:
Congrats my brother. That is d hand of GOD.

hand ke? it is the whole body of God.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by YoungWiseCash: 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
GenerousLord:
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley
guy u funny.. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by funshint(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2015
congrats bro!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by MyCone: 11:12pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations. Use ur blessings to bless others. May God be with u and bless u the more. Pray for us (job hunters) to get a job.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by U2ice(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro bt nw dt u av gottn a job, make sure not to work for money for d rest of ur life, let money work for you too...

Some1 ad already advice to pay ur tithe...God bless

N God go do our own too....amen
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by presh247(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=heneversleep post=33887337]Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.[/[quote author=heneversleep post=33887337]Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.[/[quote author=heneversleep post=33887337]Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer l
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by presh247(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2015
[/
heneversleep:
Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.

Hallelujah..This is rhema...I will hold on to this version(Habakkuk2:3) while I wait to be called for interview by NNPC...I will testify just like Godisnear
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2015
I now understand say Na person wey get job , Na him prick dey stand tongue

Beware of bra and skit ooooooo
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Emmyjb(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2015
May the name of the Lord be praise and congratulations.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2015
elantraceey:

Are you sure you quoted the right person ?

I couldn't have been more specific.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ncChigo(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Mattberry: 8:00am On May 20, 2015
Am very much happy for u bro..God who has done dis for u will surely do mine. I believe in His promises. Enjoy ur new job but don't forget to give God ur first fruit. Its very important.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by gozmok1(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....
i know you don't mean it
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by konny1(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2015
Congratulations bro!!!
Happy for you!!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Danagaba: 8:34am On May 20, 2015
Congratulations bro...God is alife...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by boobookitty: 8:38am On May 20, 2015
adeaks:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeen! grin

kiss
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ogaprime(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Congrats but remember de life of joseph de dreamer...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:20am On May 20, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by bemyguest(f): 10:43am On May 20, 2015
congrats!!!! dont forget to pay your first fruits and tithes. remain blessed. Am sure your trusted in God for the job believe in him to preserve the job too.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mike70(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2015
Congratulation bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.