Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

In Need Of Financial Assistance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Need Of Financial Assistance (3084 Views)

Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 19, 2015
My sincerest apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. Moderators, kindly move it to its right section.

Hello nairalanders

I own/manage a manufacturing company in Ogun state (ota to be precise) and I'm in dire need for financial assistance.  A business decision I took has put me in a very precarious situation, hence this plea.

A lot is hanging over my neck at the moment, but the most pressing is that the company currently has no electricity and there are pending orders to supply. If I'm able to sort this out the others will go away. We were disconnected from the power grid last month with a bill of almost eight hundred thousand naira (#800k). Attached is a copy of the bill.

I would appreciate help of any kind which also includes a loan. I am not seeking assistance to by materials, pay salary or for personal use. All of that is taken care of atleast for this month and the staff have been quite understanding during this down time. I just need electricity in order for me to meet up with pending orders/needs. Should anyone want to be of assistance, kindly print a copy of the bill and pay at any Ibadan electricity company (IBEDC) office in Sango Ota or any bank in same vicinity. 

Here is my contact 081-5844-3299. I am open to scrutiny of any kind. You can also pay the company impromptu visit at any time of your choice for verification should you want to. We are not from Winner's Chapel headquarters.

As you can see, I have consealed the name and exact address of the company. However, I have no problems sending it privately to anyone who'd like to have a look with view to helping.

I anticipate your calls and help in this dire moment.

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nonybb: 12:42pm On May 19, 2015
You have provided an insufficient explanation. What happened to your business, are you not making profits to have accumulated such amount of bill? Why did you watch it grew to such height before you seek remedy? What happened to your alternative power supply? Are you not in Nigeria? Have many businesses like yours have succeeded based only on public power supply system without generators?
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
Actually, the company was doing fine till we thought we got a big break or so we thought. We got a client whom we'd work for and then he'll pay before carrying his goods.

Inm the course of one of those jobs, he encountered a problem which then affected his ability to pay us. Now this wouldn't have been a problem normally. Only problem is his job is personalised. In otherwords, I couldn't resell even if I took them back. He gave the boko haram issue up north as his reason for cash short fall and delay.

Now, where I made a big error was In paying little or no attention to the other albeit smaller customers we had.

As for geberator, yes we do. However, cash shortfall hurt us soo much we couldn't keep up with the generator/diesel expenses.

I must say though, the electricity company were gracious enough to give us time to settle the bill untill it became too much. They made me understand that they couldn't continue with giving us more time
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
Nairalanders and kind hearted people I call on your conscience to help me get back on my feet please. I do not want to be a nuisance
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
Guys, please come my aid. I single handedly caused this myself. Guys please
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 19, 2015
Hello everyone, I plead with your conscience to bail me out. Please, find it somewhere in your hearts to help a drowning man.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by WilyWily: 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
@0P
are u Yoruba?
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2015
My brother, my tribe doesn't matter at all.

I just need assiatnce getting back on my feet. Please do assist if you can.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:10am On May 20, 2015
Good morning people.

Its almost 2 months now I have been redundant. I feel worthless not being able to pull my weight at worth and at now at home. This shouldn't be this way.
Please do not read this and turn away. Please do not turn away and make me a burden and a nuisance.

My mistake has put me in this situation but please with your help the effects of my error will be lifted.

I am desperate. Please come to my aid someone. Please

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:42am On May 20, 2015
I have not been myself since this happened. Sleep and people have deserted me. Don't know whereelse to turn.

Guys please help me end this problem. Help me get back on my feet again.

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
Hello everyone.

I still seek this help. Kindly assist me please
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2015
The last few weeks have been tough for me. Being idle especially for this long is not what I ever envisaged.

Guys, I want to get back to work. Please don't keep me hanging. I don't want to lie in waste. Please guys

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by jaysniggs: 11:39am On May 20, 2015
First Bank should lend you.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
Have u tried the banks? Better still,if u have an account with any microfinance bank they can come to your aid. The amount u are asking for will not be a problem for dem,they will lend it to u. The truth is dat,so many people are just managing in this country,it will be hard for someone to lend u 800k in this trying time. U mite be lucky though...i feel for u @OP,it is well.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
Thanks for your contributions Rainyday and jaysniggs.

I am alittle constrained with banks. My bank doesn't seem like they'd be interested in lending. Zenith bank it is.

The others, for example, diamond banl I've been made to understand will lend but it won't be immediate. Theyd like to have some osrt of history with me the client before loans are considered.

Rather than sit at home and do nothing, I approached the the distribution company and explained things to them. They initially refused but later agreed to have the reconnection done on the condition that I offset a part of the bill. I woas then told that a moment of grace would be given to offset the remainder along with the current monthly charges.

Nairalanders, this is a lifeline that's been thrown at me. Please let your conscience come to my aid.I would be most appreciative if I'm able to have this sorted out soonest. Guys please

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by publicenemy(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2015
Mexense:
My sincerest apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. Moderators, kindly move it to its right section.

Hello nairalanders

I own/manage a manufacturing company in Ogun state (ota to be precise) and I'm in dire need for financial assistance.  A business decision I took has put me in a very precarious situation, hence this plea.

A lot is hanging over my neck at the moment, but the most pressing is that the company currently has no electricity and there are pending orders to supply. If I'm able to sort this out the others will go away. We were disconnected from the power grid last month with a bill of almost eight hundred thousand naira (#800k). Attached is a copy of the bill.

I would appreciate help of any kind which also includes a loan. I am not seeking assistance to by materials, pay salary or for personal use. All of that is taken care of atleast for this month and the staff have been quite understanding during this down time. I just need electricity in order for me to meet up with pending orders/needs. Should anyone want to be of assistance, kindly print a copy of the bill and pay at any Ibadan electricity company (IBEDC) office in Sango Ota or any bank in same vicinity. 

Here is my contact 081-5844-3299. I am open to scrutiny of any kind. You can also pay the company impromptu visit at any time of your choice for verification should you want to. We are not from Winner's Chapel headquarters.

As you can see, I have consealed the name and exact address of the company. However, I have no problems sending it privately to anyone who'd like to have a look with view to helping.

I anticipate your calls and help in this dire moment.

Where you sleeping before ur nepa bills got to 800k?

Stop begging,go and take a loan and use ur company as colateral.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
publicenemy:

Where you sleeping before ur nepa bills got to 800k?
Stop begging,go and take a loan and use ur company as colateral.

No doubt I messed up. Like I pointed out from the onset, it was a very poor business decision I took. I have never been in this situation and I've been knocking myself ever since this happened
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by publicenemy(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
Mexense:

No doubt I messed up. Like I pointed out from the onset, it was a very poor business decision I took. I have never been in this situation and I've been knocking myself ever since this happened

Stop knocking urself and figure things out.

Wish you Good luck
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2015
I just need any form of assistance nairalanders.
Please help a man in desperate need.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:57am On May 21, 2015
Good morning again.

Guys, the week is fast coming to an end with no form of help in sight. Anyone reading this, help me get back to work.

The money I ask for is not for personal use. If electricity can be reconnected I will be fine again.

Please do not turn away after reading this. I beg you. Please come to my aid

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by ifyalways(f): 7:29am On May 21, 2015
It's near impossible to believe your story because :
Anyone can get an original Nepa bill. It can be arranged.
A dubious manager in any organisation for a fee can be your alibi.
The so called client that got you into this mess should be able to help you with say half of the current amount you are looking for.
Your other smaller clients you claim to have, go to them, they know you and should be able to help. They help u out, you produce whatever it is u produce at a reduced rate for them.
Whatever it is you produced for your so called client, personalised or not, can be resold in this Nigeria, just maybe at a cheaper rate.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:21am On May 21, 2015
Goood morning ifyalways.

I can send you the unconsealed part of the bill bearing the name and address of the company and IBEDC account number. Take it to or call up any one in the IBEDC coverage area to verify the bill.

Regarding your suggestion, the man in question has been unable to raise the remainder of what he's owing. As usual, he did an upfront payment before work began. Our arrangement is that he pays up no more than 14 days after after goods are supplied. Furthermore, the smaller clients I made reference to are petty traders who barely buy in large quantity.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2015
Nairalanders, please help a stranded man. Help put me out of this mess I mistakenly put myself in.

I've gone over a month without making ends meet. I beg for your support please
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by redsconsult(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2015
What type of prd do ur company manufacture? I will advice you not to even dare bank loan for now cos its like jumping from frypan to fire. What happen to your back up plans in taken the decision. Cant you enter managerial mode. Cant you think of subcontracting the jobs at hand to meet customer demand and gain little confidence and money to offset little debt, dont you ve gud pals that u ve assisted or you ve got bad bh, What of family members that used to feed from you when its good or you are the stingy type. What about some good customers that can deposit cash with understandind using discounts to entice them. You ve got so many options at your disposal.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
Redconsult, thanks for your input

My family is out of the question as everyone looks up to me.

As for the other suggestions, they are very valid. My friends including others I have asked have promised but are yet to redeem. And this disconnection has been over month now.

A good number of my customers are petty traders. Asking them to part with any sum would be asking for too much. This guy I've been referring to was our very good break. He paid up each time as and when due. Honestly, I got carried away by this venture as it was very good. Unfortunately, this is now my undoing.

The backup I had I used to offset some pressing issues which include staff salary for last month, some IOU's from our suppliers.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2015
I'm pleading for any kind hearted person to come to my rescue.

Guys, I'm not asking for money for personal use. This is just to get me back on my feet. I'm wasting away doing nothing. Please guys, I need to approach the electricity company with something so that reconnection can be carried out. Please help me

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by comos: 1:55pm On May 21, 2015
Nonybb:
You have provided an insufficient explanation. What happened to your business, are you not making profits to have accumulated such amount of bill? Why did you watch it grew to such height before you seek remedy? What happened to your alternative power supply? Are you not in Nigeria? Have many businesses like yours have succeeded based only on public power supply system without generators?
and the company address was stripped from the bill.
I smell a rat

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
comos:

and the company address was stripped from the bill.
I smell a rat
Bro, I intentionally consealed that part. If you read above I opined that the full bill can be sent to any who requests for it.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 21, 2015
nairalanders, please come to my aid.

I am paying dearly for this blunder as it is already. Please don't let me go down like this.

Some of the people I've met have made pledges but none is yet to fullfil.

Guys, please help me as I'm drowing.

081-5844-3299
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
Guys, please don't just read this and go away.
I'm desperate for this assistance. I own up to my mistake but please don't use this against me.

Nairalanders, I've got people who depend me for their needs. Guys please
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
Nairalanders, please come to my aid
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:30am On May 22, 2015
Good morning everyone.

Guys please consider me and help me out of this predicament.

Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is President Muhamadu Buhari's Gcfr cv / All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) / Photos Of Ongoing FG Road Projects In 6 Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.