Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) (3092 Views)

Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
NAME : Gabriel
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT : 1.88 ~ 187cm
BLOOD GROUP /GENOTYPE : A+/AA
CHEST : 45"
EDUCATION : COMPUTER ENGINEERING (FIRST CLASS)
NYSC : YES
TATOOS : NONE
Email : enshigabriel@ymail.com
Phone :08062360567

Unless individuals start to recognize the importance of voluntary involvement in assisting the Nigerian security, it may just take longer before we get to our desired point in security matters.

I went to school for a place in the nigeria army
I studied hard to have a first class cos of same
I also got/started building my body for Same...

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, mods pls help me get the necessary attentions by front paging this pls i beg you... This is my little attempt at solving the incessant killings in the country.
I stand with Nigeria
I stand with our men in the front lines.

2 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by finalboss1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by DabuIIIT: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
finalboss1:
mtcheew
2nded grin

4 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by lekkie073(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
muscle no dey stop bullet o

14 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin
lekkie073:
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
lekkie073:

Just my dream profession bro...

Pls dont hate

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by sheffyUTD(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
NA do not recruit via social media, get a form and do the right thing.

Nay, I bet you didn't mean you had first class to carry rifle at the front line angry Get well soon!

14 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
hmm , I want to believe with your level of preparation you should be informed on how to join the military.

2 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Unblockable: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Do first-class graduates who can't construct (a) simple sentence still exist?

4 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
hmm , I want to believe with your level of preparation you should be informed on how to join the military.

Applied for the last recruitment.... If you followed it youd recall how it went...

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Unblockable:
Do first-class graduates who can't construct (a) simple sentence still exist?

Dont hate.... I know my equal... And obviously you aint close to the reach

4 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
sheffyUTD:
NA do not recruit via social media, get a form and do the right thing.

Nay, I bet you didn't mean you had first class to carry rifle at the front line angry Get well soon!

Whats ur hobby.... What can you die for.... Whats ur dream job....

My answers to all these question is NA
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Biafman: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
enshi:

Whats ur hobby.... What can you die for.... Whats ur dream job....

My answers to all these question is NA
Your head no dey house. So you think dying for Nigeria is worth it? Bro think twice and use your talent for something else much better. Save that energy for Biafra army. Loading already......

10 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Biafman:

Your head no dey house. So you think dying for Nigeria is worth it? Bro think twice and use your talent for something else much better. Save that energy for Biafra army. Loading already......

Being on the front line isnt death sentence bro...... Some galant Men stil return home...

Remember there are still engineers, doctors, physicians on the front line
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Biafman: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
enshi:

Being on the front line isnt death sentence bro...... Some galant Men stil return home...

Remember there are still engineers, doctors, physicians on the front line
You asked someone "What can you die for" and i commented based on that. I pity any Igbo joining that zoo army. Ndo!

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Unblockable: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
enshi:

Dont hate.... I know my equal... And obviously you aint close to the reach

Hahaha. You know your equal? You must be joking! Why are you finding it difficult to use the punctuation marks correctly?

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Biafman:

You asked someone "What can you die for" and i commented based on that. I pity any Igbo joining that zoo army. Ndo!

Honestly i understand the angle you coming from....

since our states are still collecting monthly allocations from the FG, since we stil have our brotherz in aso Rock, since we stil use and trade in same currency.... Since the abori accord.... We are still 1

2 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Unblockable:

Hahaha. You know your equal? You must be joking! Why are you finding it difficult to use the punctuation marks correctly?

Patently, the thread is my focus.... When its time to school you i would gladly do so...
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Unblockable: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
enshi:

Patently, the thread is my focus.... When its time to school you i would gladly do so...

You know nothing boy!
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Unblockable:

You know nothing boy!

All these cos you thought there were some misplaced words in my write up.... (a job seeking one at that) if only you are not a frustrated young man all you needed to do was call my attention to it rather you went ahead to justify the "empty barrels make the loudest noise" saying

5 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
With your claimed level of education you write like this! I'm not surprised, you developed passion for Nigeria Army!_

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Unblockable: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
enshi:

All these cos you thought there were some misplaced words in my write up.... (a job seeking one at that) if only you are not a frustrated young man all you needed to do was call my attention to it rather you went ahead to justify the "empty barrels make the loudest noise" saying

No vex! Oya chop hug...I know you need it! cheesy grin tongue I wish you well though.

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Unblockable:

No vex! Oya chop hug...I know you need it! cheesy grin tongue I wish you well though.

Ur restitution is acknowledged... But never again should you judge a book by its cover

3 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:
With your claimed level of education you write like this! I'm not surprised, you developed passion for Nigeria Army!_

Pls could you give me the necessary corrections for the write up

Ooohhhh... Pls dont tell me that word "got" confuses you
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by lovere: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Ebi like say this life don tire you?

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
lovere:
Ebi like say this life don tire you?

Lols... Guy na ur comment make me laugh pass...

See eeh, if there is no risk there wont be reward shebi you know that one

Then you should also know that one thing must kill a man... And if a man is killed for his country, apparently he died for the right course... More over i am not vying for the front lie just to go and die nah
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari, obasanjo, ojukwu, even IBB were once on the front line... And none of them died as a result

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Donshegxy10(m): 2:58am On Oct 28, 2016
is Nigeria army recruiting on nairaland. . . anyways I wish you well.
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Why NA young man? Do you really plan to commit suicide? Hope your family members are aware of this?

Had it been I could, I wouldve helped with a more reputable military aside NA but my hands are tied now.

I suggest you get a job for the time being and if possible, search USmarine through google and put up an application. They won't contact you immediately because nothing is going on now but atleast your name will be on the database. Goodluck man.

1 Like

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 4:19am On Oct 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
Why NA young man? Do you really plan to commit suicide? Hope your family members are aware of this?

Had it been I could, I wouldve helped with a more reputable military aside NA but my hands are tied now.

I suggest you get a job for the time being and if possible, search USmarine through google and put up an application. They won't contact you immediately because nothing is going on now but atleast your name will be on the database. Goodluck man.

Thanks man... Such a reasonable and candid suggestion... Pls do not hesitate to put me in the KNOW should you have a contact for me as i try to Check out ur suggestion... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by enshi(m): 4:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Donshegxy10:
is Nigeria army recruiting on nairaland. . . anyways I wish you well.

No they arent but i believe if lalasticala, seun and others do justice to this..... I May just be Lucky
Re: All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) by tjfulloption(m): 4:38am On Oct 28, 2016
guy you are good for the job and I wish you well, but I hope you have not exceed the age limit in joining the NA? your passion for the NA shall not fade. LALASTICLALA pls do the nidful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Gov Yaya Bello Hugged Emir Of Kogi After Sallah Prayer Today. / Six Policemen, Naval Officers Feared Killed In Anambra / Gov Uzodinma “regretful” Inviting Military To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.