Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

(photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) (893 Views)

Marriage - There's No 'osu' Caste Or 'diala' Today - Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Watch Out For Little Character Tests In Life - Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) by exposureworld: 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
An Amazing Piece By Nigerian-born Writer/Motivational Speaker in USA, Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu (An Excerpt from a speech) Titled:

You Can Be Powerful Without A Position

Don't work too hard just to feel like the giant, the best, the richest, the most powerful, the most attractive and the most successful among your friends. Rather always look for special ways to uplift a friend, a special way to bring a surprising smile in a friend's face. When you do that, you create thousands of volts of positive energy around you and surround yourself by positive karma.

Pick up your partner's picture today, close your eyes, forget all the quarrels, conflicts, arguments, hurting words of yesterdays; try to remember the very quality that attracted you to her/him, pick out one good thing you like about her/him, smile and say to yourself "from today, I will love you because of this". Moving forward focus on that quality you like most about him/her and become deaf, blind, and dumb to his/her weaknesses. Repeat this every morning and top a glass of water. Watch the miracle, as your love life improves, your relationship blossoms, wrinkles decrease, aging process slows down, your depression disappears, your anger tantrums reduce, and you make less visits to the hospital.

When you strive daily to impress someone you love by looking for new ways to surprise him/her with smiles and laughter, your own life will be rewarded with health and happiness. When you give a gift let your aim be to surprise, bring smiles and happiness, and not to control or influence loyalty. When you receive a gift, don’t just thank God rather show genuine excitement, smile and say “Thank you”, pray and bless the giver. When you do that you turn that gift into a thousand volt positive energy that lightens hearts and opens new doors, as the receiver and giver get inspired to do more and better. Even if you failed don't be discouraged, pick up and start over again. I too have failed many times on many fronts but didn't let that stop me.

- Godwin Nwaogwugwu

2 Likes

Re: (photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: (photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
I will try after treating her last fvck up.
Re: (photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) by bigheart2013(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
Luvlystar:
Story for the gods

when u read blogs you can tell girls raised / living in Naija and those live abroad. Not to discredit anyone, but any1 who forms issues with an inspirational post like this, may God not allow that person to live or come near my neighborhood IJN! fellos be careful who u date & bring home some are walking bombs..... undecided

u can shred me on NL..I care less!

2 Likes

Re: (photo): Can You Try This Healing Technique? (copied From: Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu) by Woged2005(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
I will try after treating her last fvck up.

^^^ @bigheart, but this one is a male not a female grin grin grin so we have them on both sides...thank God in ur prayer u said 'any1' and not 'any lady' cheesy cheesy. I'll pray god to heal their souls and shew dem true luv..u never know what they've gone tru and stil going tru. many people need healing. God bless the OP. i'll giv it a try.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The One? / Your Spouse Versus Your Inlaws / Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.