Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Orubebe Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Decamps To APC (3163 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Idrismusty97(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
juicee1:
keep screaming "we the people of lower niger" while your leaders port to cooler climates. grin

Lower niger ko, upper iweka ni.
Singing "I don port o, I don port o..." cheesy
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Keep on shouting Niger Delta blahblah while all your leaders rush to lick Buhari butt. Only your hungry militants would be left shouting "Niger Delta this, Niger Delta that" especially when they haven't received kudi smiley.
i said it before election that gej wil decamp, and before may 29 madueke wil decamp. In mama peace voice:madueke,akpabio,orubebe and fayose-did u want to go to jail? Gej answer:NO oooo

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by code9(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2015
Code213 howfar grin

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Mariory(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
they should keep running. I have never counted on them politicians before.

Bwuhahahahaahahahahahahaha. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
I no blame you Mr Idris. I blame those rogues that call themselves ND politicians.
haba!

you think they don't also need protection?
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
Obinovictor:
Orubebe!!! These men are not loyal
Was he ever loyal?
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
I kinda support this. We need lots of south southerners in APC to checkmate the excesses of these Northerners before APC is turned into another Northern Party. I'd love Buhari to hand over to a Niger Deltan though.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
juicee1:
keep screaming "we the people of lower niger" while your leaders port to cooler climates. grin

Lower niger ko, upper iweka ni.

gringringringrin
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Obinovictor(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Was he ever loyal?
Let's ask him, do you have his number?
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

Let's ask him, do you have his number?
Jega should have it

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by frankyychiji(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Am I surprised? No! Orubebe cannot absolve himself from the problem of Niger Delta along with his kind that call themselves SS/SE politicians. We the peopleof the Lower Niger have collective struggle for our regional emancipation.

Goodbye Alabo Godsday Orubebe
Barca you mean you actually bought this story Just like that
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
frankyychiji:
Barca you mean you actually bought this story Just like that
I actually reacted when I saw it on his twitter timeline.

I have modified my earlier comment
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by frankyychiji(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
I actually reacted when I saw it on his twitter timeline.

I have modified my earlier comment
We are in very perilous times of internet hacking. We should thread cautiously when reacting to issues that emanated from social media. However, I understand your frustrations my brother. The political class have taken us for a ride for too long.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
frankyychiji:
We are in very perilous times of internet hacking. We should thread cautiously when reacting to issues that emanated from social media. However, I understand your frustrations my brother. The political class have taken us for a ride for too long.
wWell, I'm glad he's still with PDP. I don't want any of our heavyweight to decamp. Not Orubebe... Why is APC hacking people's handle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / EFCC TO INVITE T. A. ORJI & HIS SON OVER MULTIPLE FRAUD / Results So Far In Imo North Senatorial District.pdp Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.