Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Orubebe Decamps To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Decamps To APC (3155 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orubebe Decamps To APC by Code213: 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
Politicians are unbelievable!!! He thinks it is business as usual undecided

1 Share

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
Apologies to elder Godsday

Modified...
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
So what's new? More than half the members of APC came from PDP. I wonder why people always act as if APC members fell from the sky.
If PDP is corrupt, APC must be corrupt as well. Its not like the ex-PDP members in APC underwent special deliverance or screening test.
And yes Op, it is business as usual. Has always been.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Acekidc4(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
I don't Believe This!!
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Gboliwe: 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
Such is life cool

Very un-dependable. I guess the word "Loyal" is nonexistent in his dictionary.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Young03(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
OMG.
Orubebe ar u like seriously
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Obinovictor(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe!!! These men are not loyal
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Boss13: 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
If he is accepted, I give up on Nigeria.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
Goodluck to him if true.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by ifyan(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
Supporters are you seeing the game play of polithiefcians.

Hmmmm what can l say.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Code213: 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
there is nothing worse than having a rag-tag Satanist like Barcanista be the first to comment on your thread!!! undecided

i wonder if he has a life outside nairaland!! booking space up and down like an odee OR could this be an alias of Seun? shocked

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by OduaVanguard: 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by ifyan(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
Boss13:
If he is accepted, I give up on Nigeria.

Get ready. He will turn Saint automatically plua welcomed with an open arms as a new found progressive.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
Code213:
there is nothing worse than having a rag-tag Satanist like Barcanista be the first to comment on your thread!!! undecided
Barcanista is indeed a nightmare to some people.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by UnknownT: 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Kai!!! If US politicians were to be like Nigerians politicians, the two main parties wouldn't have lasted up to this day. Politicians are so hungry and shameless. No ideology. This is very sad embarassed
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by akinloluwao: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
shameless old fool.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Babalegba(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
I thought Apc are not welcoming defectors at the moment.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
How shameful. Our politicians have no self respect at all.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Princecalm(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
the most confused man in Nigeria.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by OduaVanguard: 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Am I surprised? No! Orubebe cannot absolve himself from the problem of Niger Delta along with his kind that call themselves SS/SE politicians. We the peopleof the Lower Niger have collective struggle for our regional emancipation.

Goodbye Alabo Godsday Orubebe

LOL. Siddon there dey clamour for Biafuro while your leaders are already playing "sabo" with the FG. They are already selling out. cheesy
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by socialmediaman: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
The same man who was Playing thug and folks were hailing him. The sooner people realize the deceit these politicians have done to them all these years, the sooner they embrace good governance and dump all these ethnic bias.. They were almost used and dumped by these PDP mercenaries, except for the wisdom of the greater number of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Am I surprised? No! Orubebe cannot absolve himself from the problem of Niger Delta along with his kind that call themselves SS/SE politicians. We the peopleof the Lower Niger have collective struggle for our regional emancipation.

These are the major problem we have I tell you. All of them are already running to Abuja to congratulate Buhari and drink with him. embarassed
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

keep screaming "we the people of lower niger" while your leaders port to cooler climates. grin

Lower niger ko, upper iweka ni.

5 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by IlikePDP7: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Too bad he has way more influence than you a mere blogger. I'll love to see how that your Resource Control and Federalism demands will come to pass with people like these as your leaders.

And I'm 100% sure hes gonna claim he was hacked later or thats not his twitter account, that is if his plans to defect fail or maybe he was really hacked. Who knows, Who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Yeske2(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

I really don't understand your sudden love for Ndigbo since GEJ lost the election you perpetual Igbo hater. Fight your battle alone and stop the charade and show of shame you 'Protection seeker'.
@topic, who doesn't know that PDP was all about sharing the money, woe betides APC if Orubebe is accepted.

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by sigain: 1:18pm On May 19, 2015
pls who is orubebe
i hope is not that shameless Niger Delta boy?
i dont want to believe its true
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Idrismusty97(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Keep on shouting Niger Delta blahblah while all your leaders rush to lick Buhari butt. Only your hungry militants would be left shouting "Niger Delta this, Niger Delta that" especially when they haven't received kudi smiley.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Jesusloveyou: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Barcanista is indeed a nightmare to some people.
saTAN is a nightmare to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

These are the major problem we have I tell you. All of them are already running to Abuja to congratulate Buhari and drink with him. embarassed
they should keep running. I have never counted on them politicians before.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
So Orubebe the hero of the Niger Delta has finally joined the party of mallams and amala and ewedu eaters? Well since all Leaders of the Delta are falling in line I'm guessing Asari will have to source for his soldiers from Cotonou.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by frodobee: 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
Game Changer.
This guy is a force in the ND, his joining APC will give the General a very big support base in the ND. More reason while the General has no reason to fail on any of his promises.

Baba you just can't afford not to give Nigerians this change we want especially with our new generation politicians who look APC in the day and at night we see them as PDP faces.
Re: Orubebe Decamps To APC by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Keep on shouting Niger Delta blahblah while all your leaders rush to lick Buhari butt. Only your hungry militants would be left shouting "Niger Delta this, Niger Delta that" especially when they haven't received kudi smiley.
I no blame you Mr Idris. I blame those rogues that call themselves ND politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.