Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Salary And Allowances Of The Nigerian Forces - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary And Allowances Of The Nigerian Forces (2966 Views)

Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary And Allowances Of The Nigerian Forces by adexmuhyi(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
hello nairalanders, a friend of mine presently at ND2 just about to complete his OND programme asked me being an Army Cadet officer Alpha Coy YCT about the salary and training allowance of the Nigerian Army/Nigerian Navy/Nigerian Airforce just to know which will possibly be the best for him because judging by how we chatted he want to enrol immediately he gets through with his OND programme and come back for HND as a part timer.all my efforts to persuade him to complete his HND was in vain.so to all my ogas out there i will need you to please help me shed light to it

(1) (Reply)

New ICAN Syllabus - Exam Registration 2016 - Lets Meet Here / A Very Clean Man Pictured Hawking Doughnuts On The Street (photos) / Style Guide For The Career Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.