Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

An Open Letter To The Future Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Future Of Nigeria (375 Views)

Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East / PDP National Convention And The Future Of Nigeria Youths / The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Future Of Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2015
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA

My dear President Elect, We are happy "CHANGE" is said to be here.

There are 3 major aspects I would like you to address religiously as you take the mantle of leadership come May 29, 2015. They are: power, corruption & unemployment.

It is the grace of God that makes the journey great. May GOD; in HIS infinite mercies grant you the wisdom to pilot our national ship from where we are to where we ought to be.

We are SOLIDLY behind you.

Yours truly,

Raimi Babatunde (Festac).

N.B.: We guarantee that there will be tough times, but we also guarantee that these challenges will bring out the best in us with "THE SPIRIT OF NAIJA"
Re: An Open Letter To The Future Of Nigeria by Gentlebabs(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
Gentlebabs:
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA

My dear President Elect, We are happy "CHANGE" is said to be here.

There are 3 major aspects I would like you to address religiously as you take the mantle of leadership come May 29, 2015. They are: power, corruption & unemployment.

It is the grace of God that makes the journey great. May GOD; in HIS infinite mercies grant you the wisdom to pilot our national ship from where we are to where we ought to be.

We are SOLIDLY behind you.

Yours truly,

Raimi Babatunde (Festac).

N.B.: We guarantee that there will be tough times, but we also guarantee that these challenges will bring out the best in us with "THE SPIRIT OF NAIJA"

Can I get 5,000 likes in "THE SPIRIT OF NAIJA" beyond party lines.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During Lecture / Ex-head Of Service Blames Osun For Unpaid Salaries / Opinion: My Father’s Generation Failed My Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.