Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja (39288 Views)

Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by dainformant(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2015
OPERATION SAFER HIGHWAYS: IGP Solomon Arase, on Tuesday launched 259 customized Patrol Vehicles to cover all 36 States and FCT. The ongoing highly visibility policing strategy is designed to replace banned roadblocks.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/awesome-see-photos-of-259-customized.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by dainformant(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2015
more

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
This is eqiuvalent to 7 police cars for each state not adding Abuja.lt try but it is still very poor.

Donating vehicles to police is not the issue state govt does it all the time but maintaing it.Before 6 months this vehicles will turn to

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by TonySpike: 3:46pm On May 19, 2015
Give these vehicles another one year, I'm sure many of us will not recognise them... grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by seankafor(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2015
lets see how it goes, next poster below me, over to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Redoil: 3:52pm On May 19, 2015
Vehicle that will be use for transporting police officers gurlfriend to different hotel

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by zinachidi(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2015
not bad,, its a start

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by shugacaneman: 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
when they are not empowered mentally they will use these cars to take innocent citizens to the SARS den.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by byteem: 4:41pm On May 19, 2015
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE OW MANY MILLIONS THEY STOLE THROUGH THIS CONTRACT...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by tobtap: 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
good..but y cant they buy MADE IN NAIJA brands undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by dainformant(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
a nice one at that
zinachidi:
not bad,, its a start
Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2015
This is for Police but why is the place full of soldiers?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by gen2briz(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
How much per One?

And is innoson abi wetin be there Name no dey made car again ni?

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Elslim: 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
were d customization??

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by laurel03(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2015
Gv those vehicles 6months.... No be NPF

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by kilokeys(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
hehehehe..

a bugatti in the hands of power drunk men.. would be a danfo in a few years..

by the time dem use d motor seize yam, cement, carry signboard, palmoil, stolen gallons of fuel etc..

chai undecided

9 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by upsyLi(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
Mtchew! why always pickups? Can't we afford better and fast police cars?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by benuejosh: 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of good work. Btw.. Jonathan never knew he had men who could deliver? Smh

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by dekdek: 7:14pm On May 19, 2015
But why was Innosun not patronised? At times I wonder how these leaders of ours think.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats IGP, I hope you don't fired by the incoming saint-government.

For those having pity on Innoson, he is an ally of Gej, an Igboman and maybe he's using fake motor parts to produce his own cars that's why he wasn't patronised.

Don't worry about us, we always have ways of surviving.

My joy knew no bound last week when I saw an igboman in an open air market in LA selling Aba-made shoes. I had to raise my shoulders with the way he was so proud about it and the numerous patronage he got including Latino-Americans.

TeamIGBO4life cool

12 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by mikolo80: 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
for goodness sake why are we still uying nissan when we have innosson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Beremx(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Congrats IGP, I hope you don't fired by the incoming saint-government.

For those having pity on Innoson, he is an ally of Gej, an Igboman and maybe he's using fake motor parts to produce his own cars that's why he wasn't patronised.

Don't worry about us, we always have ways of surviving.

My joy knew no bound last week when I saw an igboman in an open air market in LA selling Aba-made shoes. I had to raise my shoulders with the way he was so proud about it and the numerous patronage he got including Latino-Americans.

TeamIGBO4life cool
stop crying victimization!
Even some state governments in the southeast don't patronize Innoson Vehicles including Anambra state.

Abegii

7 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Ralphloren25(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
Dear IG, we the poor masses of this nation do hope that these patrol vans would be used according to what they were bought for.

Chasing armed robbers and not going after innocent motorists who refused to ronja.

6 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by admax(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
Just give the cars 3 month only and you will see how those rag tags police drivers would have destroy it, they will use our money to buy another set after 6 months anyway.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Pavore9: 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
Let it be used well! l still can not forget the image of a Police patrol van being loaded with cans of palm oil at the village market in Ugwogo Nike, Enugu State. l was told a wife of one of the Police's top officers is into Palm oil business. so every four days which is the market day the Police patrol van was a sure sight! angry

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by VickyRotex(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
See as dem resemble that game "Car Race" grin
Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Babyboy1986(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
Police way no sabi use car
Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by callmeSwit(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
chio...thief dem no catch
Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
smileyBokoharam don relocate to abuja niii! nawa o, the patrol van much abegiiiiiishocked shocked
Re: See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
The fear of buhari is really working for the good of this country. Who would had accounted or displayed these cars at this crucial time of handing over when political appointees are looking for ways to divert anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health / Crowd In Jos Halts President Buhari Campaign Rally In Plateau / #$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.