Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... (6017 Views)

Anjie Cakes And Confectionery(OBJ'S BIRTHDAY CAKE) / Ember Month Wedding PROMO!!! / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Let's do it already. I go like propose

angry
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I can fry very oily puff'puff for both of you.

With fish roll,egg roll, sausage roll...in short...all the rollables.
5000 for 100pieces.

Can you beat that? grin

@OP they all look good. If say I never marry....i for come test/taste this month. Then tell you I postponed my wedding.
Come again next month, before you know it_ I done taste like 100pieces. grin grin

Very funny. Lol.

Nice and INSPIRING siggy cheesy
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

angry
Stop cockblocking dammit
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

5000 for 100pieces.

Can you beat that? grin

@OP they all look good. If say I never marry....i for come test/taste this month. Then tell you I postponed my wedding.
Come again next month, before you know it_ I done taste like 100pieces. grin grin

Very true, it sure happens and that's part of the business. Lots of ups and downs. There is never a smooth road to success you know. Very funny you.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

5000 for 100pieces.

Can you beat that? grin

Hahahahaha.. Na my guests you wan finish with oil grin grin? Biko, no fry.

LMAO.. See longer throat cheesy cheesy.. OP, beware of this moniker. During her child dedication, restrict her to one taste only grin..

I did you an email tongue..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Stop cockblocking dammit

Lmao. You ain't seen nothing yet tongue
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Let's do it already. I go like propose
Hehehehehehe... How will you be doing it?

In a yacht?
With a Range rover?
A Bentley?
A private jet?

*thinking*.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha.. Na my guests you wan finish with oil grin grin? Biko, no fry.

LMAO.. See longer throat cheesy cheesy.. OP, beware of this moniker. During her child dedication, restrict her to one taste only grin..

I did you an email tongue..
I no dey do child dedication. No time... angry
I replied bae. E suppose done arrive your end.

Caracta:

Very funny. Lol.
Nice and INSPIRING siggy cheesy
I am not usually that cheap @ 5000pieces for 100.
It's just because I like you both and I know the economy is hard. sad

Lols@ siggy.
Feel free to apply it_ it works like magic. wink
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehehehe... How will you be doing it?

In a yacht?
With a Range rover?
A Bentley?
A private jet?

*thinking*.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Easy pizzieeee

I will pick you up in my range
Fly you out to the Necker in a private Jet
Allow you experience peace and tranquility on the yatch
Present you with a pinky and bentley as your YES gift
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:
Are you getting married in JUNE. JULY or AUGUST 2015 ??
Here is big offer you don't want to miss...

1. GOLD

* 5tier wedding cake
* 2 tier traditional wedding cake
* 200 cut outs of cakes
* 200 plates of small chops and
* 200 cups of cocktail
For. ***N170,000***

2. SILVER

* 4tier wedding cake
* 16" Trad cake
* 150 cuts of cakes for your guests
* 150 plates of small chops
* 150 cup cups of cocktail
For. ***N140,000***

3. BRONZE

* 3tier wedding cake
* 14" trad cake
* 100 cuts of cake
* 100 plates of small chops and
* 100 cups of cocktails
For. ***N100,000***

For more informations please contact:
CONTACTS : No 1 Olayiwola Street, New oko oba road. By Lasu junction, Abule egba. Lagos.

PHONE : 08061385853, 08171156622
BB PIN - 33313FAC
Email : boashng@yahoo.com

You have time travel machine to 2014?

Nice one
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Easy pizzieeee

So what are you waiting for sleekyshuga I bet you did say YES already. Wonder why caracta is still waiting for jaybee3. Is it that he doesn't keep to his promises?
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I no dey do child dedication. No time... angry
I replied bae. E suppose done arrive your end.
You must do ooo.. You no want me to sew cloth for am? No think am oo undecided undecided..

I never see am.. Guess, network.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

You have time travel machine to 2014?
Nice one
Thanks sis. God bless you.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

So what are you waiting for sleekyshuga I bet you did say YES already. Wonder why caracta is still waiting for jaybee3. Is it that he doesn't keep to his promises?
Yeepaaaaa
Una sha wan pour sand for my garri today
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

So what are you waiting for sleekyshuga I bet you did say YES already. [b]Wonder why caracta is still waiting for jaybee3. [/b]Is it that he doesn't keep to his promises?
What am I waiting for? Caracta oo cheesy cheesy. I want to attend hers first so that I can learn better grin grin grin..

Jaybee3 na serious wayo. Dunno why Caracta isn't seeing with her spiritual eyes grin.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

What am I waiting for? Caracta oo cheesy cheesy. I want to attend hers first so that I can learn better grin grin grin..

Jaybee3 na serious wayo. Dunno why Caracta isn't seeing with her spiritual eyes grin.

Lol. Oya caracta where @ thou, oya come ansa question.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
Yeepaaaaa Una sha wan pour sand for my garri today
Haa I dint do anything oo, na type I just dey type o
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Caracta(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

Lol. Oya caracta where @ thou, oya come ansa question.

Lol. Jaybee3 is a wonderful man with a large heart. His heart is so large it can accommodate us all. He is the Yusuf Buhari of our time.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Easy pizzieeee

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I

SMELL

SCAM tongue tongue..
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. Jaybee3 is a wonderful man with a large heart. His heart is so large it can accommodate us all. He is the Yusuf Buhari of our time.
LOL @ Yusuf Buhari..

He should get ready for Nigerian babes grin.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I

SMELL

SCAM tongue tongue..

Na the distance dey distort the smell darl.
Oya come closer so the love scent can trigger the necessary
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Na the distance dey distort the smell darl.
Oya come closer so the love scent can trigger the necessary
LOL grin grin
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
170k for all that?!! shocked shocked shocked e b like say we go come naija come do this thing ooo... tongue embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2015
Birthday promo nko?
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Truckpusher(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:
170k for all that?!! shocked shocked shocked e b like say we go come naija come do this thing ooo... tongue embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Oloshi! who want wahala for house? undecided

*Modified

Just passing-by with my both hands tucked in my pockets while whistling Osadebe's music and listening to ladies discuss about nothing but where to get cheap cakes and wedding

Oshofree dem angry
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Caracta:

I see how wonderful a man he is. And am sure you have a larger heart and wunt mind sharing your man. Maybe I should add my 3 sisters to the list for jaybee3,that's if you don't mind.*winks*
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oloshi! who want wahala for house? undecided

*Modified

Just passing-by with my both hands tucked in my pockets while whistling Osadebe's music and listening to ladies discuss about nothing but where to get cheap cakes and wedding

Oshofree dem angry

*tongue out*
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yea right. Trust you doing great dearie.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
Acidosis:
Birthday promo nko?

Eiya sorry there is no promo on that for now. But we can assure you of a quality service for a pocket friendly price.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Easy pizzieeee

Jaybee your baby is crying o! So this is where you are!!
The SMA they sent you to go and buy since morning you havent brought back & you are here toasting angry tongue
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
taryour:

Eiya sorry there is no promo on that for now. But we can assure you of a quality service for a pocket friendly price.
Okay nice, I want something simple (yet) marvellous & extraordinary for my 'wife' come mid July. Is 7 weeks enough to build such? grin
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
Acidosis:

Okay nice, I want something simple (yet) marvellous & extraordinary for my 'wife' come mid July. Is 7 weeks enough to build such? grin

Most definately sir. Please add me on whatsapp on 08061385853 or on bb 33313FAC so I can show you pictures from which you can choose from. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He insulted me / My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.