Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be (5640 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by mekd: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good day all....am actually planning to go see my mother in law to be for the first time.. I want to know if it's k to go along with a gift...if it's k, then Wat kind of gift do you suggest is ideal for me to get for her........I will really appreciate your thoughts...
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Eesha: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lets know d kind of person she is first.. some women like wrapper, for some fruit would do and some dont mind cash grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by tubouncen(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Incase u wan buy something.... Na bournvita and peak milk dem dey collect ooo
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by myfantasies(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Y don't u ask ur woman, she is in d best position to tell you dat
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by mekd: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Eesha:
Lets know d kind of person she is first.. some women like wrapper, for some fruit would do and some dont mind cash grin
actually I don't too know her too well, as I said I will be meeting her for the first time... well I think wrapper is Kkk...thanks
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by mekd: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
tubouncen:
...funny you. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by mekd: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Y don't u ask ur woman, she is in d best position to tell you dat
..I think I will do just that..thanks
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by myfantasies(f): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
mekd:
..I think I will do just that..thanks
U r welcome
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Omotayor123(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why not OP carry go.

Just get her something reasonable, I mean something befitting a mother in law ! wink
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Omotayor123(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
tubouncen:
grin cheesy cheesy
Rotfl.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by mekd: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Why not OP carry go.

Just get her something reasonable, I mean something befitting a mother in law ! wink
thanks...if May ask Wat do you suggest I buy Fr her
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Omotayor123(f): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
mekd:
thanks...if May ask Wat do you suggest I buy Fr her
It's depends on the kind of person she is.. You should know better.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op. If she is from d middle aged upwards i suggest u buy her physical stuffs not edibke though why because no matter what any time she picks it up she will remember d person who gave her as a gift. perharps she go dey help u chase other suitors...lol

be that as it may ur fiancee shud know her better than U.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Miami11: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
I took my mother mother in law shoes that did not fit intentionally grin shocked grin

I took my father in law a pair of suit. Shoes, socks all fitting perfectly because he is more deserving and decent human being
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by okirewaju(f): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Buy a gold set. I.e neck piece, earrings.
Light weight though

Wrapper

Handbag
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by PresVA: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Ask your fiance what his mum loves!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by LewsTherin: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Give her a bouquet of flowers
Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by byvan03: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Better go empty handed, be yourself. Don't struggle to seem nice if you can not sustain it. She will still expect gift the next time, for the first time go without. I don't expect my DIL to come bearing gifts on our first meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't buy anything..... 5 years from now, you will thank me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by donpata(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
First visit is a familiariation thing and i will never support u buying a gift. subsequently, its fine

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be by Miami11: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Don't buy anything..... 5 years from now, you will thank me.

Poster follow this advice, I highly recommend this idea

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? / Letter From An Unborn Child / Hand Dryer, Computer , AC, Ox Fan For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.