Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO (6276 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 11:51am On May 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Ok Dokubo Asari is an innocent man fighting to protect his father's natural gift from God. But people call him names. Here is something according to Op pounded 27 Children, Go to police post and kill any one he found their, but now he is a Pastor praise God. I hope they have given him Presidential pardon?

The hypocrisy of the descendants of Cain is mind boggling

They pioneered every vice plaguing Nigeria today and they single handedly tarnished the green passport overseas.

I can't wait for the descendants of Dan Fodio to restart their temporarily halted jihad and enslavement of these ugly vile people
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Sirniyeh(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
ajigiteri:

He's still alive my sister, I met him one on one at a church in ibadan

RAMBO is still alive! But the question is, how would he feel when remembers the souls he had wasted unjustly?

If I were this man, I could have committed self murder.

Shame on Nigeria religion because such can never happen in a sane country where a notorious criminal will walk free in the city.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? / Photos From Accident That Happened Yesterday In Asaba / Nigeria To Establish DNA Databank For Tracking Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.