Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] (32668 Views)

Aisha Shettima Nur Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
kolacool:
This can't be his first act

But Unemployment is pushing people to the wall

Sorry guy u gat no money to defend this grin
Bro, Nigerians are losing their minds .

Just imagine after painstakingly graduating from a Nigerian school where everything, including rats were planning your downfall. You spend 5 good years at home doing nothing , even when you try to reinvent yourself it is as if something wants you permanently down and just when you think you're making a headway another problem comes into your life and changed everything and you need to start from the scratch again , It is not everybody that has the mental capacity to bear the heat on the citizens of this great nation.

Most Nigerians are sick and if you're very observant you'll notice it from our ordinary phone call habit, where we shout as if we are fighting the man on the other end of the receiver grin

The youths of this country needs to find a common ground, form a formidable force and kick out these criminal elites that have been running the affairs of this country for decades with no results.I'm sick and tired of seeing poor men getting jailed for following an only trail provided by the same elites that is jailing him.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
Lack of jobs is the cause...
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
How much profit is inside pure water. I heard from the retailers that if you're lucky to sell one bag of pure water in a day which is 100 naira your profit is 20 naira so if you sell 5bags in a day that is 100 naira. Poverty in Nigeria is lipsrsealed

Wow. Seriously? That's small tho.

But even at that, one shouldn't despise the days of little beginning, there are other businesses he could engage him that would fetch him more.
However, one should always remember this: "Dignity in Labor" undecided
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by emprorbolaji(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
dis is outcome of unemployment........ dats naija 4 u sha!!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by NaMe4: 7:48pm On May 19, 2015
I don't blame him. When the only way for most Nigerians to secure a job is to present a recommendation from a minister,governor, senator. Wetin you expect?

All that crap was worse during this outgoing administration.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by cutemorgan(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
vickylinco:
funny guy. Am very sure this guy would have been using crude means to have his way all along, nemesis just catch up with him now. The sense wet did guy get to forge signature will have been productive if he joins the secret department of the sss and serves as a SPY
More reason why he has chosen to forge his way into the EFCC i guess. Maybe he has got the talent to decypher fraud when he sees one and he realized that with the man no man policy of the Nigerian system he has to have an oga at the top to get into the system(not in support of what he did anyways). His story is just like the guy who hacked into the system of a software company to invite himself for the company's hacker detector role or something..If dem no employ am who else make dem employ grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by tonero230(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
GentleFrank:
It's quite a pity that there are no jobs in the country but that is never an excuse to turn yourself into a criminal and jeopardise your future before you know it. Start a business with whatever you have and grow with time. You can never tell where you will be tomorrow. Sell a product or render service to make money. Get a litany of practicable business ideas and tips today on http://www.BusinessParrot.com and be your own boss as soon as possible !!!

Bullshit!he deserves to get a job.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by SAMBARRY: 7:53pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

But even at that, one shouldn't despise the days of little beginning, there are other businesses he could engage him that would fetch him more.
what business?

Banks don't give loans. If you go to them for loans they will give you unrealistic and impossible conditions that they know you can't meet simply because they don't want to give you

People have ideas but the capital to start it is the issue and you know business in Nigeria is capital intensive. It gulps a lot of money because of the notorious peculiarity of our environment
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by idupaul: 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
So is the EFCC saying if it was Okonjo's genuine signature they would have offered the guy a Job even if he wasn't qualified ...But if things are done based on merit why would anyone need a letter from someone to work
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by tonero230(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked like seriously? cheesy

I tell you, unemployment no try angry

But this guy should have just sold pure water, instead of this

Why should he sell pure water?which one are you selling?Those dullards working there,are they better than him?
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Skoopy(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2015
freshness2020:
Kai..this guy cari mind..he even no fear to take the fake signature enter lion mouth (EFCC)..

The best place to locate biafra fm and broadcast from hidden location na for inside north (eg kaduna), naija gov't go search d entire south to no avail. Na d sense dis guy wan use but d guy own cast. grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by saintandsinnerz: 7:57pm On May 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Even if politicians perform heavenly wonders in their duties, thieves would still thrive among us. No?
If they perform one quarter of the required miracle, the rate of crime will be drastically reduced
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by freshness2020: 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
Skoopy:

The best place to locate biafra fm and broadcast from hidden location na for inside north (eg kaduna), naija gov't go search d entire south to no avail. Na d sense dis guy wan use but d guy own cast. grin
My broda.. D tin taya me oo
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
LWKMD!!!

Nigerians undecided undecided..

I dunno why some of us are only gifted in evil..

For a man to sit down, and forge someone else's signature, then, he has a criminal mind..

Worthy officer, indeed cheesy grin..

Face the law, niccur angry.
if to say him succeed come toast u go gree oh. na criminals dey get women pass
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by An2elect2(f): 8:16pm On May 19, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

If they perform one quarter of the required miracle, the rate of crime will be drastically reduced

The american govt has done so much for its citizens. Not long ago, I found out that not only is it performing its primary roles, it has gone steps further in providing various forms of financial supports (welfare) such as social security, income aid, free health care system, etc and yet this country is second to none when it comes to crime( i stand to be corrected). Why is that?
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

haha...story.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by todayguest(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
Had he succeeded, he will be hailed, a smart guy. So sad, now he's been caught and remanded in prison custody. Everybody had labelled him a fool and a criminal. What a life!!!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by eke96: 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
xtophy:
walahi he no sharp... me wey i don forge obj signature tire... i attempted GEJ own once and i nearly ate the piss of my life.... since den, i hv been managing yero's own... man must chop nah

Lmao!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by wordcat(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
Williamso:
This guy get mind shaa. What an irony; trying to use fraud to work for an antifraud agency... grin grin

The guy no try at all, e no see where else to karry him forgery recomendations letter go e come bi where go land am for trouble.
Any way sha, dem say there's no harm in trial while some say na risk not to take risk.

Oga judggy, I beg make u WEDJustice and Mercy
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Cmanforall: 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
So without NOI signature they for no employ am..

If he will be punished according to law (mayb imprisonment or fine or whatever), they should still reserve his job...

This is what happens when connection is the main source to land a good job.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Metrofox(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Boscog:
The reward of faking all things. Why can't he work hard on a normal ground? Better to try again,than to enter prison.

Dey talk like say you no dey this country, how many successful people for this country get there with sincere hardwork? Including your so called leaders
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Ismaxtr3(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Badst guy

This thread go move market well well... grin
abeg make dem release am now. na d kind person we need 4 my university be dis
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
ferdimako:

if to say him succeed come toast u go gree oh. na criminals dey get women pass
LOL.. Ur sisters ain't ladies, right?

Or all of erm are married? undecided undecided
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Helkayklassic(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Imagine his level of artistery to have reproduced NOI's signature.

I had a friend in Uni days who could reproduce different signatures and even bank stamps.

I don't know how he got in contact with the printer of our faculty receipt and and paid for a receipt booklet.

Na so the guy turn faculty officer during clearance. And as a friend I also benefited wink

But he couldn't lay hands on the school fees receipt booklet. I for don finish my PhD by now grin

Omo oro in the building (that ur friend)
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by bishopcarterIV: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Baddest guy ever liveth .. See him face like who wan cry..
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Gboliwe: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
The case should be interesting this one he is pleading "not guilty".

Maybe with time Madam Okonjo will now agree she recommended him.

Some people have mind sha
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what business?

Banks don't give loans. If you go to them for loans they will give you unrealistic and impossible conditions that they know you can't meet simply because they don't want to give you

People have ideas but the capital to start it is the issue and you know business in Nigeria is capital intensive. It gulps a lot of money because of the notorious peculiarity of our environment

Yes, you're right. But even at that, it still doesn't justify his act.

I have a business, I started very small, but I thank God for where I am today. It's a miracle. It's not always easy, but perseverance culled with determination will make one pull through.

Thank God for cooperatives and thrives, and even micro finance banks, lots of them are willing to help entrepreneurs who wants to go into businesses. As long as they have the proposal tabled out rightly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by kenoz(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
This guy is a confirm criminal.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On May 19, 2015
Abeg leave the guy. If the inept government she was part of,provided gainful employment. He probably would resist the temptation !!!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
tonero230:

Why should he sell pure water?which one are you selling?Those dullards working there,are they better than him?

Mr. Man calm down, my statement about him selling pure water is rhetorical.

There are better things he should have engaged in, rather than the forgery that has out rightly put him to shame.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
ferdimako:

haha...story.

Story kwa? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.