Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] (32666 Views)

Aisha Shettima Nur Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo) / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by uwa1(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2015
What dis guy did is wrong. But when will EFCC learn to go after the root(source), instead of running after any rotten fruit on the tree. Okonjo Iweala shld be in prison instead of the guy

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 19, 2015
Make dem free am jare.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by qualityovenbake(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2015
Desperate. Do the crime, do the time
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Dyt(f): 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
And what has he done wring?
Just to get a job?
What wrong is that
Not like he stole?
Pls give him a special duty
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by ifeelgood: 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
Ojoro
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Jayboi(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
this my brother strong o. e no even go small agencies. na big big fish he wan catch
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by cyberdurable(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
This guy is such an IDIOT... Forging Signature 2 work for an Anti corruption Office... Enter Jail Jawe... since I dea Unemployed I dun kill masef? Desperation
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by okonelfg(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
One day we go wake up for naija come here say dem don sell d country...if dis kind pple dem no fit eliminate dem,naija at risk
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by GentleFrank(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2015
It's quite a pity that there are no jobs in the country but that is never an excuse to turn yourself into a criminal and jeopardise your future before you know it. Start a business with whatever you have and grow with time. You can never tell where you will be tomorrow. Sell a product or render service to make money. Get a litany of practicable business ideas and tips today on http://www.BusinessParrot.com and be your own boss as soon as possible !!!
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by omekz(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Selling pure water is a job.
Hawking groundnuts is a job.
Working at a construction site is a job.
Even common house wife...na job.
Forgery is a crime.
chei diaris goodooooo
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by CyberWolf: 7:22pm On May 19, 2015
angry some people sha..you forge signature, na EFCC you carry am go for employment This one na pure nemesis...you no carry am go all this federal ministries that littered the whole country...Anyway na ur biz.. angry sad
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy forged signature to gain employment into EFCC cheesy

Irony of life undecided
reminds me of some armed robbers who went to steal guns in the police station while the officers slept off left their guns carelessly on the counter while the door was opened cheesy

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is something else
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
omekz:
chei diaris goodooooo

Once heard of am man who started out as a water hawker. Nowadays...he is a big time pure water manufacturer. Of course...he lives well.

Start humble...and you might be big tomorrow.

(And really we should envy such people. They learn life lessons most of us might not learn).

Mr Forger on the other hand deserves his space at Kirikiri jail.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by olayinkaj2(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
The guy carry hin crime go find job for crime office. So, it does not occur to him that there is what they call reference check? Devil just sidon jeje sipping orijin and person go touch am, if I hear say na the work of devil.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
When all the jobs meant for the people are being cornered by politicians and associates , why won't people forge their certificate to get the same job.

The joke is still on the political elites and all technocrats that are closer to the government yet can't tinker out a single solution in order to solve or reduce our unemployment rate.

Obiejigo is just a victim of circumstances, who forges signature to get a job in a society being ruled by sane minds? Our leaders are failures and this is one of the long lasting mark of a lost generation , my sincere mourning and pity remains for the Nigerian youth who can't see beyond their greedy nature and understand that we are at war in Nigeria and it's a war of classes.

Let's blame him gently , you might never tell what some people are facing in this life ,making them to throw it all out and damn the consequences . After all, once a man is pushed to the wall ,he must fight back and the way he chooses to fight back amd show his frustration will not be taken into account by those of us who still believe in our common humanity.

Our elites has lost it and we must remind them the way people reminded Kings and Queens about who owns the land.

Before I forgot , when are they going to question Okonjo , how come her recommendation alone can give someone a job or be considered as a paper to land a job , for a job that was supposed to be on merit and competence. Oops! I forgot we don't have those two items on the menu in this country that was built on a false foundation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by omarhlichanwa: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by G3n3sis: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by G3n3sis: 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
Waterloo
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by saintandsinnerz: 7:28pm On May 19, 2015
What happens to the thiefing politicians that caused the situation that warranted him into forging signatures for employment?
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by VickyRotex(f): 7:29pm On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
reminds me of some armed robbers who went to steal guns in the police station while the officers slept off left their guns carelessly on the counter while the door was opened cheesy

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is something else

shocked like seriously? cheesy

I tell you, unemployment no try angry

But this guy should have just sold pure water, instead of this

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by OwerriChairman(f): 7:29pm On May 19, 2015
Why do people still engage in crime when Nairabet has come to rescue them. I just won #1.1 million last weekend with just #200. I ve been playin since August last year, and this is my second Big win. The last one in december was just #21,000. Stop Crime and Embrace Bet9ja and their likes. Meanwhile, babes in owerri can pm me for small flexing. Money no be problem.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by kolacool(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2015
This can't be his first act

But Unemployment is pushing people to the wall

Sorry guy u gat no money to defend this grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Deadshotz(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Deadshotz(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by shadelek(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2015
This is what usually happen in a country where job is given base on recommendation from a well known person in the society. Abeg free d guy jor, only God knows the numbers of years he has spent at home.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by sexyjob(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
Williamso:
UNEMPLOYMENT; bringing out the best (worst) in people...

This guy get mind shaa. What an irony; trying to use fraud to work for an antifraud agency... grin grin
I wondered and had to read over and over. He has been done by the gods.
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by An2elect2(f): 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
DollyParton1:
Okonjo Iweala should be arraigned also.

for?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by Williamso(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
sexyjob:
I wondered and had to read over and over. He has been done by the gods.
Swear down grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked like seriously? cheesy

I tell you, unemployment no try angry

But this guy should have just sold pure water, instead of this
How much profit is inside pure water. I heard from the retailers that if you're lucky to sell one bag of pure water in a day which is 100 naira your profit is 20 naira so if you sell 5bags in a day that is 100 naira. Poverty in Nigeria is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by nice2000: 7:36pm On May 19, 2015
This guy is the most intelliget guy in naija

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by An2elect2(f): 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What happens to the thiefing politicians that caused the situation that warranted him into forging signatures for employment?

Even if politicians perform heavenly wonders in their duties, thieves would still thrive among us. No?
Re: Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] by owobloww: 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
omoh, signature of a well known person for that matter,them sample say im package no tight reach,so them gats nab am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.