Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls (1858 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by shamecurls(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some-men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here. Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth; 80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if
they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they
different from the roadside prostitute. My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not
if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too. now the 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes are; 1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You
don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this
young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there? 2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back
telling you they are pregnant. 3. prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage. 4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to
protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but
with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes
without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame! 5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine
while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken. Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t
men go for prostitutes, tell me! NOTE: I have never slept with a prostitute (i mean WILD prostitute) before, believe it or not, neither do
i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.

https://www.facebook.com/adeyinka.olamide147/posts/928480147174610
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 19, 2015
shamecurls:
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some-men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here. Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth; 80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if
they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they
different from the roadside prostitute. My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not
if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too. now the 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes are; 1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You
don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this
young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there? 2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back
telling you they are pregnant. 3. prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage. 4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to
protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but
with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes
without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame! 5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine
while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken. Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t
men go for prostitutes, tell me! NOTE: I have never slept with a prostitute (i mean WILD prostitute) before, believe it or not, neither do
i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by missbehave247(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2015
Ladies in the huz should come here and defend themselves
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
it sounds to me like why some men like hiv than staying negative to it
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
not all men think the way u think
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes To Homely Girls by shamecurls(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
shamecurls:

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Pls Don't Marry Churchill I'm The One Who Truly Loves You / Money Is Not Love / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.