Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? (680 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by piicity(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2015
What is ur opinion and i think fathia balogun practiced it
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by agarawu23(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2015
sorry I can't
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by aristocrazzy: 6:36am On May 20, 2015
angry Same people who told me love conquers all things are now saying the can't love an older lady.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by Holatunde007(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2015
Ask Davido He knw better
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by pyyxxaro: 6:38am On May 20, 2015
Ask Dele Momodu's wicked Cousin that wants to finish her younger brother(Davido) cry

Old woman de allow small pikin de match e banga , suck e pawpaw

#Well its none of my business lipsrsealed #
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by Pheals(f): 6:43am On May 20, 2015
One day she will just be like

how dare u talk to me like that ?am old enough to be your mum d
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:47am On May 20, 2015
I think this is the 725th time I'm gonna come across this same thread. . .

stale!
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by StealthyMe(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2015
Right as defined as the tenets of this 'moralistic' society?

Well,i believe it is neither right nor wrong.It all depends on the lady. If its a lady that'll constantly remind you of her age superiority,its a no.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by epelumi42(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2015
Orijin101:

I think this is the 725th time I'm gonna come across this same thread. . .

stale!

You are so on point! A beg male the mods close the thread. He just violated the rule of searching first. Rule 14!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by justmag(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2015
As long as love is still blind there is nothing wrong with it. Plus chances are u will get a high level of maturity
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

You are so on point! A beg male the mods close the thread. He just violated the rule of searching first. Rule 14!
Bro, I'm disappointed! i swear. . . So, you still believe we have rules in Nairaland?
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by epelumi42(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Bro, I'm disappointed! i swear. . . So, you still believe we have rules in Nairaland?

Honestly, there's really no rule. Leniency I guess. At least the mods are trying, but hard it is to control the rampage. I believe some mods ate biased in handling rules sometimes!
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by johnpaul3262: 8:01am On May 20, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent shola, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many in Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me call me on +2349039208294for more information's. Fill The form Below; NAME> AGE>? LOCATION> OCCUPATION>
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by Orunto: 8:05am On May 20, 2015
It is alright if you are man enough.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by godoluwa(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2015
its wrong! women quickly gets older than men
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by mckenzieRx: 8:11am On May 20, 2015
Age is nothing but a number. Love is all that matters.
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Girl Older Than You? by jerecrown(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2015
Ask soul E, he knew much on dis

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nairaland Boys Love Females Without Profile Pictures / The Kind Of Woman Every Man Wants / To Love A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.