Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces (32472 Views)

Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
eliment:
This is for the militant You guys better melo or NA melo your head
formation has changed. No one can push around the Niger delta now
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by olaniyanibukun(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
O boy

Ochuko.... Na we body dem go use dat tin for?
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Emy4u(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
Hope u haven't forgotten that militants can now fly. Waterway is a thing of d past. I pray they don't cripple oil production in dis nation
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by naijainfogalery: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
You are really the confused person here, was this meant for war, its a coastal boat to guard our water not for war or foreign invasion. before yoiu quote me i am not a pro Jonathan just to let u know
GideonVIBES:
you are confused,all i can see in d pix is a group of cannoe.can that secure our water against foreign invation.

1 Like

Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by sonofspada(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
Gunboats and air craft, where the scraab aircraft @? undecided
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
kennygee:
Nice.

How much would these have cost?
10 naira ma
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Ababadada: 2:29pm On May 20, 2015
Those boats are already operating in the Niger Delta Regions. What is the big deal there? We see them everyday maybe you are advertising them for uplands people. That won't shake us..
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by jude33084(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2015
Please which craft is going to Land on that?

Abi na for witch craft landing cheesy
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Legitbaba(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2015
eliment:
This is for the militant
You guys better melo or NA melo your head
mumu...na picture dey gve u hope...dis boats are dam slow...dem no fit catch common Yamaha 75 single speed boad... com to talk of militants dat uses 200 horsepower double engine....Dis gun boat na Joke
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
nice and bravery sojas
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Mexyz(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
Legitbaba:

mumu...na picture dey gve u hope...dis boats are dam slow...dem no fit catch common Yamaha 75 single speed boad... com to talk of militants dat uses 200 horsepower double engine....Dis gun boat na Joke
Bros e be like say you know these militants well o.

Edited
just saw your sigi, boss I greet o.

1 Like

Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by babadem2much(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
this ones are the older ones.
the military has procured new m latest ones smarter than these , yet to be deployed on our water ways
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Deadshotz(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2015
damn! these guys are battle ready
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by ACM10: 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
These antiquated machines belong to the museum. What a joke!
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Awoofawo(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:
Preparing to attack the creeks abi now that the focus has left the NE to the Delta

ND take note!

Cc:
Asari
Topolo
Boyloaf
Ijaw Youth Council

Bcc
Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by Legitbaba(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
Mexyz:
Bros e be like say you know these militants well o.

Edited
just saw your sigi, boss I greet o.
LoLz....we see diz boats every day...nd it dosnt scare us anymore.... for those who don't knw...these boats are nt new to d niger delta water ways..if u think dey are gonna make any difference... den i laff u
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by seangy4konji: 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
RUBBISH...I DONT CELEBRATE NONSENCE.THIS IS 2015 NOT 1973
Re: Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces by akzjazz(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2015
eliment:
NN you mean?
eliment:
NN you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.